Last updated: December 5 2010
8 | Posts
1849 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGHS sociEty why can not we make one

hi all

i can see so many similar minded peopel around looking to invest in new homes .. as we all know bulders have huge profit in developing and thus prices are so damm high andtey at te same time are so unreliable ( we are trying to find out the most dishonest and honest on this platform)

WHY CANT WE MAKE A SOCITY AND BID/BUILD OUR OWN HOMES...

LIKE MINDED LETS MAKE EFFORT AND PLS RESPOND...

Re : CGHS sociEty why can not we make one

Originally posted by sanjay_nift View Post
    hi all

i can see so many similar minded peopel around looking to invest in new homes .. as we all know bulders have huge profit in developing and thus prices are so damm high andtey at te same time are so unreliable ( we are trying to find out the most dishonest and honest on this platform)

WHY CANT WE MAKE A SOCITY AND BID/BUILD OUR OWN HOMES...

LIKE MINDED LETS MAKE EFFORT AND PLS RESPOND...
    Sanjay you said rightly..but we don't have any other option.. we have to go to the builder..otherwise these type of all construction work should be taken care by GDA, DDA or HUDA...but they don't have guts and they also dependent upon builder..please let me know your suggestion.

Comment

Bro...it is very difficult to bring people together, raise resources, buy land and build homes. None of us have that kind of time to spare.

Moreover, experience show that we will tolerate everything that the builder does...but once in CGHS we will behave differently. It is our mindset yaar...

Housing Cooperatives have been successful only in few States like Gujarat & Maharashtra.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalMax View Post
        Bro...it is very difficult to bring people together, raise resources, buy land and build homes. None of us have that kind of time to spare.

Moreover, experience show that we will tolerate everything that the builder does...but once in CGHS we will behave differently. It is our mindset yaar...

Housing Cooperatives have been successful only in few States like Gujarat & Maharashtra.
        yup...it's dificult to bring people together..somebody should take initiative to these kind of Housing Cooperative soceites...but who??

Comment

Starting a society and then seeing it to completion is a big project, which require a lot of resources and time. Basically in todays world where every thing is outsourced think of the housing as a outsourced things. As now of us have time to builder over house.
          It requires a lot of time and running around.

Originally posted by ashok4814 View Post
          yup...it's dificult to bring people together..somebody should take initiative to these kind of Housing Cooperative soceites...but who??

Comment

Just to add to that , I live in a CGHS and almost all the members are Central Govt. Employees.
            When they built there home, they were sure that they have to live in it atleast till there retirement.
            But now days most of professional are on the go. Now one is sure, where he/whe will be 5 yrs down the line.
            That why I feel it tough to make a CGHS with PVT sector employees as its members.

Comment

Hi, I am interested in this project. Let me know if you have had any success as yet.. and if you would like me to contribute with anything.

Rahul

Comment

CGHS

Folks

To make a CGHS successful there are few things that we will have to ensure
                1. Basic Thing has to be trust to each other and also not behaving like a peevish child .
                2. There has to be lots of maturity in dealing and also ensuring that whoever contributes their personel time has to be given sufficient priviledges not the undue privilidges .
                3,People has to work towards ensuring that timely completion of the approval and other things .
                4. Last but not the least the Transparency in each and every approval

Comment

Other day I came to know that DDA has vast tract of land on offer for GHS in Dhirpur Project (near outer ring road). So if we can get decent number of people interested we can form one for that particular project. Having said that, its a whole lot of pain to have a clean and efficient GHS and adding to apart from what Gaurav has already pointed out, GHS members need to be aware of bureaucratic requirements (read corruption) and not be dogmatic about it. Since GHS rule do not offer much flexibility on this account, a unstated understanding is required and which is what is hard to achieve.
                  Last edited December 5 2010, 05:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X