Dear All Lotus Panache Buyers,

3C had alloted us a unique number called the "Application ID" number (LPXXXX) in all of the correspondent done till date. I think XXXX in there represents the UNIT sold out of the total 3700 flats of LP. Just a guess though:bab (22):

Please can you guys partially disclose the Application ID XXXX number so we can have an idea as to how many Units of LP had been sold out till date.

Please only mention the first 2 or 3 digits of XXXX for example mine is LP13XX which mean atleast 1300 odd flats have been sold out.

Any buyer with more than LP13XX application ID number ?? or, you can tell yours just to endorse my theory :)

Regards,
Nifty J
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not Correct.

The theory may be incorrect, to some extent you can assume, but as the cancellations also happen and those units are again floated in market by builder, and hence add to this numbers...
    Mine is 05xx

Originally Posted by niftyjunior

3C had alloted us a unique number called the "Application ID" number (LPXXXX) in all of the correspondent done till date. I think XXXX in there represents the UNIT sold out of the total 3700 flats of LP. Just a guess though:bab (22):

Please can you guys partially disclose the Application ID XXXX number so we can have an idea as to how many Units of LP had been sold out till date.

Please only mention the first 2 or 3 digits of XXXX for example mine is LP13XX which mean atleast 1300 odd flats have been sold out.

Any buyer with more than LP13XX application ID number ?? or, you can tell yours just to endorse my theory :)

Regards,
    Nifty J
    CommentQuote
  • Identification Number

Hi niftyjunior,

Where is this number mentioned?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niftyjunior

Regards,

Nifty J

Well spotted. I too was thinking of that. Mine is 16XX and I booked in 2nd/3rd week of May and allotment letter is dated June 1st week.
    CommentQuote
  • Great job niftyjr.

Mine is LP02XX. Way before the 1600 series.

Have heard from 3C employee that they have sold nearly 2000 odd flats.

Lets put this idea on the main 3c panache thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhayambuj
    Great job niftyjr.

Mine is LP02XX. Way before the 1600 series.

Have heard from 3C employee that they have sold nearly 2000 odd flats.

Lets put this idea on the main 3c panache thread.

Thanks Abhay!!

If your application Id is LP02XX which mean you have booked between 200 and 299 flat in LP. Must have been in phase 1 (tower 11 12 12A). Please can you tell me when did you book just to reconfirm wheather this theory is correct or not.

Regards,
    NiftyJ.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    Thanks Abhay!!

If your application Id is LP02XX which mean you have booked between 200 and 299 flat in LP. Must have been in phase 1 (tower 11 12 12A). Please can you tell me when did you book just to reconfirm wheather this theory is correct or not.

Regards,
    NiftyJ.

My applicant id is LP16XX, phase 1, tower12, booked on 15th may(against a cancelled booking) also got the allotment letter and BB.
    CommentQuote
  • I received the receipt of the payment made today. The application id mentioned is LP19XX. I booked on 12th of June.
    CommentQuote
  • mine is lp24xx does that mean they have sold 2400 flats of 3700
    doubtfull to me . booked last month
    CommentQuote
  • there was a post on forum that around 65 % project is sold(so 65% of 4000 = 2600). 3C is keeping 20% in reserve and will sell it later. only 15% is remaining. so I think ids are correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    there was a post on forum that around 65 % project is sold(so 65% of 4000 = 2600). 3C is keeping 20% in reserve and will sell it later. only 15% is remaining. so I think ids are correct.

i have got mine today as 255X

enjoy...
    CommentQuote