There is a new hot and interesting battle in the Noida/noida ext. Real Estate since a few builder like Amrapali, Supertech, Paras and Noida authority etc. launched/launching Duplex Villa. I see a lot of people are reading related thread but very less poeple are commenting,

If you speak to any of these builder men they says their Villa are selling hot, sold all PLC/premium locations, more than 50%-60% soldout etc. and this is the best investement balla balla ..........

Surpisingly I am NOT seeing a single person in this forum claiming as Villa buyer and suspicious of what the builder people say. I beieve a duplex is always better than apartment (esp. High rise).

WHAT may be reason people in this forum aren't so much interested there.

Is high cost is one reason OR
    location is the other factor OR
    most rich man in the forum has already invested Or
    what else
    lets Ignore any of these reasons, will you still be interested to buy a villa in any of these options available.

Thoughts invited.

Thanks
    Vilish.

Thanks
    Vilish.

Thanks
    Vilish.

Thanks
    Vilish.

Thanks
    Vilish.

Thanks
    Vilish.

Thanks
    Vilish
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Villas always a better choice.

I personally think that Villas are always a better choice. If not for the reasons you mentioned i would go for a Villa. My restrictions are obviously budget and also i think we can add another reason to your list, for investment purposes Villas come second to flats ,in terms of the money you have to put upfront.

Just my thought.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree , villa's are definatly a better option then flats , in Villa we can make a modification in layout , the only concerned in Villa is the maintenance of Villa is prb. Also villa is costly affair as compare to a flat, but if you see it vis a vis with plot it is actualy a cheap , like if u take a plot in decent location with a decent size it will cost you around 40 lac's and on top of it you need to build a raw house that will take again around 15 lacs (a house with 2 storey and no wood work in it ). then there will be other charges like Water connection ,electricity connection .......etc etc so this will add to around 65 lac+ (with every thing ). where as you can get a villa for around 55 lacs...

I will go with Villa *

Note*: If i have budget , otherwise .............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vilish
    There is a new hot and interesting battle in the Noida/noida ext. Real Estate since a few builder like Amrapali, Supertech, Paras and Noida authority etc. launched/launching Duplex Villa. I see a lot of people are reading related thread but very less poeple are commenting,

If you speak to any of these builder men they says their Villa are selling hot, sold all PLC/premium locations, more than 50%-60% soldout etc. and this is the best investement balla balla ..........

Surpisingly I am NOT seeing a single person in this forum claiming as Villa buyer and suspicious of what the builder people say. I beieve a duplex is always better than apartment (esp. High rise).

WHAT may be reason people in this forum aren't so much interested there.

Is high cost is one reason OR
      location is the other factor OR
      most rich man in the forum has already invested Or
      what else
      lets Ignore any of these reasons, will you still be interested to buy a villa in any of these options available.

Thoughts invited.

Thanks
      Vilish

VILLA FOR SURE IS CONVENIENT FOR JOINT FAMILIES. FOR SMALL FAMILIES FLATS ARE BETTER.
      There are other factors related to maintainence, need and requirement. also villas are more popular in western countries and bungalows are preferred in India. My own preference is a villa for sure.

VILLA FOR SURE IS CONVENIENT FOR JOINT FAMILIES. FOR SMALL FAMILIES FLATS ARE BETTER.
      There are other factors related to maintainence, need and requirement. also villas are more popular in western countries and bungalows are preferred in India. My own preference is a villa for sure.

CommentQuote
  • I also think that villa is better then flat. I agree that Villa is costly then flat. But still i prefer villas as in Villa we can make a modification in layout.
    CommentQuote