Experts and senior members,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK in Express View Apartments (aka Super MIG). I am getting a fully furnished flat (woodwork + Modular Kitchen + POP) in 40 Lacs. Area of the flats is 1100 sft. I will get the possession immediately. How is the deal?

I am thinking of another alternative as Kesington Boulevard in Sector 131. The cost offered is 35.5 Lacs for 975 sft.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If u can wait, why note book an apartment in sector 137. You will get 3bhk( or may be 2 + study) in the same price and
    the quality of construction/society will be much better.
    IMHO ,This society(expresses view) isn't that good.

Decide urself
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kartik

I am planning to buy a 2BHK in Express View Apartments (aka Super MIG). I am getting a fully furnished flat (woodwork + Modular Kitchen + POP) in 40 Lacs. Area of the flats is 1100 sft. I will get the possession immediately. How is the deal?

I am thinking of another alternative as Kesington Boulevard in Sector 131. The cost offered is 35.5 Lacs for 975 sft.

At which floor. if it is at ground floor or corner unit till first floor then deal looks OK. Well rates going to dip here in two three months.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 93 and Sector 131

Thanks for the reply.

I heard that there is some permission issue with Sector 137 flats. Government has not grant permit to the builders there, is it right?

Also, could someone please suggest about Kensington Boulevard? How is the 35 Lacs deal for 975 sft in Kensington?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    At which floor. if it is at ground floor or corner unit till first floor then deal looks OK. Well rates going to dip here in two three months.

This is second floor, corner one. The woodwork and other stuff in flat is quite good.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the reply.

I heard that there is some permission issue with Sector 137 flats. Government has not grant permit to the builders there, is it right?

Also, could someone please suggest about Kensington Boulevard? How is the 35 Lacs deal for 975 sft in Kensington?

I feel the MIG Sector 93 is not a very good option. Though the location is good but the quality of life which you enjoy in a good society is lacking. The construction is poor quality. In fact, I was also looking for one but subsequently dropped the idea. Though the advantage is that you get possession immediately. The rental is also about 8 to 9 K per month. But the construction, good gentry, amenities and quality of life are lacking.

I think you better go for 975 Kensington or a similarly priced in 3C Lotus Panache. Of course, Panache is a bit expensive but it appears to be head and shoulders above the rest.

Sector 137 to me does not sound too good. It will have all high rises and after five years it will be crowded, whereas, in the case of Panache, there is and there will not be any high rise buildings nearby.

I myself own a 3 BHK in Kendriya Vihar, Sector 82 and booked another 3 BHK in Panache. I am an end user and not a consultant or dealer.

All the best.............
    CommentQuote

Hi, This is my personal view only. I too was looking for a flat in this area and then finalsied in Jaypee. My feeling is if you can wait for few years This place will be much better that authotity flats and give you better quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Comments invited for proposal..

Originally Posted by Anand Singh
    Hi, This is my personal view only. I too was looking for a flat in this area and then finalsied in Jaypee. My feeling is if you can wait for few years This place will be much better that authotity flats and give you better quality.

I feel he must bargain n get deal within 40L inclusive all chages for GF this is d rates here and get d benifit of teasers loan for 2-3 yr. Get tax examption of approx 4K and 10K as rent. After 3 yr the picture of sec 137 and near by area comes out to be clear and that point sell this n buy in good society of 137.
    Comments invited, i feel this is better than bet on project right now.
    One thing is sure rates r not going to increase drastically is 2_3 year in 137 and near by area considering so much supply.
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on you

Here are the pros and cons for SuperMIG

Pros:

Ready to move in, so you save rent + tax benefits
    You know what is offfered agaist what builders will after 3 yrs
    G+3, so tons of open space, parks + parking
    Good Location, very near to Expressway
    Low maintenance charges

Cons:

Construction not so good
    Leakage problem in all apartments, could be solved, 50,000 extra cost
    Lifestyle: No club, gym, swimming pool etc

Now you can choose whether you like the so called lifestyle or good open space.
    CommentQuote
  • I considered these flats 4.5 years back. At that time, these were available for about 27 lacs and bang opposite in silver city 1135 sqft 2.5 BHK flat was available for 35 lacs. I opted for latter

The silver city flat is now quoting for 57-60 lacs and this post tells me super MIG is 40 lacs.

This may be an isolated case and may not be fair to generalize but looks like the builder flats are outperforming the NA flat in terms of ROI.

I also notice that the NA plots generally outperform builder flats. But this may no longer be true as it seems plots have gone out of fashion in recent years. How wants to deal with cement and badarpur for doing construction!!
    CommentQuote
  • Very True Mr Sharma, if you consider from inverstor perspective, many more better options are available in Noida right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Super MIG

Thanks for the comments guys, really helpful!!
    CommentQuote
  • Poor Quality of Flats

All the flats in 93 are of poor quality, almost each and every flat have seepage and leakage problem. Even it can be seen around staircases from outside.

Originally Posted by kartik

CommentQuote
  • Sir, how it can be said that price are going to dip. I think going up but slowly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicemanu13
    Sir, how it can be said that price are going to dip. I think going up but slowly.

Members - Any perspective on super mig in Sec 93 . You think its good to hold an investment in this one. If yes , how long ...

What are the current rates in this society ..
    CommentQuote
  • I can say onething about Super MIG that they can be placed well above other Noida Auth flats. the compelling things with this society are
    * Spacious Site layout with lots of lush greens in society it self offers pleasant living experience.
    * six no. of huge parks with basic amenities for kids play in all parks
    * Lots of open space for Car parking in the society which u ll not find in any other Noida Auth. Flats
    * This would be the first society along the express way, which will have metro connectivity(planned Noida- Gr. Noida metro)
    * It is not to be discussed again about location benefits of sec-93 as it is well connected to main e-way both sides. (many other sectors don not have that advantage along e-way)
    CommentQuote