if anyone has booked celebrity homes or researched on it . Please advice..
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • cancelled after 7 months

me and my friend have cancelled flat after 7 months, BIG No to Aggarwal associate or kumar linker. They can change anything anytime.
    CommentQuote
  • Just visit this link and u will get ur answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo4oms8SVAk
    CommentQuote
  • Ha ha, started like a boasting advertisement and then the real story comes into picture... Awesome thriller!!!

Originally Posted by amitksh
    Just visit this link and u will get ur answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo4oms8SVAk
    CommentQuote
  • visited the area today, this project is one of the foremost in terms of construction status in 7x area.

1. silicon city
    2. sunshine helios
    3. aditya celebrity
    4. morpheus green
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitksh

Agarwal Associates - Aditya Mega City.wmv - YouTube

hillarious
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitksh

Agarwal Associates - Aditya Mega City.wmv - YouTube

:bab (59): Clean Bold .... !! (( No Chance ))

Thats why i wonder ... No Post since One year ...
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure..how abt the past exp of this builder but urban casa seems doing fine,..that was completely undertaken by Investors clinic and has sold out quite good......

I also have a 2 BHK in that....lets see what future holds...

Originally Posted by StudRawk
    :bab (59): Clean Bold .... !! (( No Chance ))

Thats why i wonder ... No Post since One year ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shil2342
    Not sure..how abt the past exp of this builder but urban casa seems doing fine,..that was completely undertaken by Investors clinic and has sold out quite good......

I also have a 2 BHK in that....lets see what future holds...

selling good doesnt mean going good. the project in the video was also sold good, in fact people are staying in that project.
    CommentQuote
  • shil2342, it is people like you who encourage such irresponsible behavior of these builders. seeing the video was so sad. the builder knows that tomorrow, a new project will have new clientele and past misdeeds will not matter. and you prove him right. if this were anywhere else outside india, the builder would have been forced to shut shop.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jerom123
    shil2342, it is people like you who encourage such irresponsible behavior of these builders. seeing the video was so sad. the builder knows that tomorrow, a new project will have new clientele and past misdeeds will not matter. and you prove him right. if this were anywhere else outside india, the builder would have been forced to shut shop.

till date the project(AMC) is unfinished
    - every day u will c owners fighting with staff on unresolved issues.
    - maint is pathetic while charegs are the highest and u hav to pay as these are paid as part of ur electricity bills- no way out
    - rwa is not allowed to b formed through legal orders.
    - ur wood work in kitchen and bathrooms will keep getting spoiled again and again as pipes and joiney are of exteremlky poor quality and dvelop frquent leaks
    - no reserved parking resulting in every day fights between owners
    - the basement is still overflowing with water resulting in extensive damges to the cement work
    - back up gnerators are not working resulting in power failure- imagine the condtion of occupants in a high rise

all potential/ existing buyers are cautioned

regards
    CommentQuote
  • I don't Know how this builder are still thriving..... mere fooling innocents clients like we were fooled by Amrapali though we got rid of Amrapali later on spending 3 years in so called premium apartments on Paper . Now we have learnt a lot on IREF.:D
    CommentQuote
  • nothing personal friends...understand your points but now i am already a customer of urban casa...

thing is cant come out now ...will not be able to manage...the deduction....

I jst hope things will be fine and manageable after couple of years when possession happens....

Originally Posted by cookie
    I don't Know how this builder are still thriving..... mere fooling innocents clients like we were fooled by Amrapali though we got rid of Amrapali later on spending 3 years in so called premium apartments on Paper . Now we have learnt a lot on IREF.:D
    CommentQuote
  • watch more good qualities of this builder

Aditya Mega City Phase-1 - YouTube

ADITYA MEGA CITY INDIRAPURAM Dengue Society - YouTube

i really don't know builder like these are making bad projects and they are selling like hot cake....awarness is key in real estate investment ....:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please share...what problem you faced by amarpali...i know one frn who booked in amarpali and his possession was expected in 2010 and to my surprise...amarpali is honouring the penalty by 7rs/sqft....

I do not have much exp in real estate dealings and abt builders.....but just pray..money is safe.....

Originally Posted by cookie
    I don't Know how this builder are still thriving..... mere fooling innocents clients like we were fooled by Amrapali though we got rid of Amrapali later on spending 3 years in so called premium apartments on Paper . Now we have learnt a lot on IREF.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shil2342
    Can you please share...what problem you faced by amarpali...i know one frn who booked in amarpali and his possession was expected in 2010 and to my surprise...amarpali is honouring the penalty by 7rs/sqft....

I do not have much exp in real estate dealings and abt builders.....but just pray..money is safe.....

probably your project will be amarpali platinum
    CommentQuote