if anyone has booked celebrity homes or researched on it . Please advice..
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • not mine..but frn's...i guess its platinum only...

Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    probably your project will be amarpali platinum
    CommentQuote
  • We have already discussed Amrapali. Supertech etc on this forum.
    we had 2bhk in Amrapali Green in Indrapuram and sold it off 1 year back.
    Issues are numerous like few
    very cheap and poor constuction,
    basement parking totally unplanned plus no lifts till basement and provided the smallest lifts i have ever seen with no service lift, if you have sofa forget to take it through lift.
    poor maintenance maintained by Bihari guys.
    woodwork and all fittings we need to replace, what they had provided was below substandard.

you just visit ones and see their previous projects.

now I have heard on IREF only that now building is developing cracks.
    Originally Posted by shil2342
    Can you please share...what problem you faced by amarpali...i know one frn who booked in amarpali and his possession was expected in 2010 and to my surprise...amarpali is honouring the penalty by 7rs/sqft....

I do not have much exp in real estate dealings and abt builders.....but just pray..money is safe.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    We have already discussed Amrapali. Supertech etc on this forum.
    we had 2bhk in Amrapali Green in Indrapuram and sold it off 1 year back.
    Issues are numerous like few
    very cheap and poor constuction,
    basement parking totally unplanned plus no lifts till basement and provided the smallest lifts i have ever seen with no service lift, if you have sofa forget to take it through lift.
    poor maintenance maintained by uncouth Biharis.
    woodwork and all fittings we need to replace, what they had provided was below substandard.

you just visit ones and see their previous projects.

now I have heard on IREF only that now building is developing cracks.

Boss donot use regional comments. you are a senior member.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't generalize, i have said this specifically for guys taking care of maintenance. that was very bad. though i have deleted, i don't see "Bihari" word is of offensive nature. whats wrong if i sayone Maratha, Gujarti etc.
    Boss donot use regional comments. you are a senior member.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shil2342
    nothing personal friends...understand your points but now i am already a customer of urban casa...

thing is cant come out now ...will not be able to manage...the deduction....

I jst hope things will be fine and manageable after couple of years when possession happens....

how much would they deduct if you cancel? after having so much evidence, I don't think you should hope for better.

Today, you may loose 50-60k. Tomorrow if it doesnt deliver properly, difference between prices of other projects and this would be 8-10 Lakh.

A stitch in time, save nine.
    CommentQuote
    Don't generalize, i have said this specifically for guys taking care of maintenance. that was very bad. though i have deleted, i don't see "Bihari" word is of offensive nature. whats wrong if i sayone Maratha, Gujarti etc.

i donot want to start regional fight here, again you are a senior member please write your words cautiously . "uncouth Bihari" problem was not on bihari problem was on uncouth

Uncouth | Define Uncouth at Dictionary.com

Donot mind my words.
    CommentQuote
  • I edited as u wished.......be happy
    i donot want to start regional fight here, again you are a senior member please write your words cautiously . "uncouth Bihari" problem was not on bihari problem was on uncouth

Uncouth | Define Uncouth at Dictionary.com

Donot mind my words.
    CommentQuote
    I edited as u wished.......be happy

Thanks .....
    CommentQuote
  • Which builder is safe?

Just one observation after reading threads after threads on this forum.

3C- relatively new builder no previous resdiential project delivered. Assumed close allies of BMW.

Amrapali- completed projects quality not that good trying to change perceptions with Heart beat city etc.

Supertech- Market/broker feedback horrible.

Jaypee- prolonged delivery delays

Mahagun- good construction but known for delays.

so now with existing builder enjoying such good reputation and smaller builders (sethi, antrikhsh, aditya, etc) can't be trusted, what is left for end users??:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Just one observation after reading threads after threads on this forum.

3C- relatively new builder no previous resdiential project delivered. Assumed close allies of BMW.

Amrapali- completed projects quality not that good trying to change perceptions with Heart beat city etc.

Supertech- Market/broker feedback horrible.

Jaypee- prolonged delivery delays

Mahagun- good construction but known for delays.

so now with existing builder enjoying such good reputation and smaller builders (sethi, antrikhsh, aditya, etc) can't be trusted, what is left for end users??:bab (6):

Bachte hai sir,

ATS
    Purvanchal
    Unitech
    Prateek
    Paras
    CommentQuote
  • I think ATS and Purvanchal have a good track record. Paras and Prateek have not delivered a lot (max 1 project ) . Unitech is dicey these days !!

Bachte hai sir,

ATS
    Purvanchal
    Unitech
    Prateek
    Paras
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    Bachte hai sir,

ATS
    Purvanchal
    Unitech
    Prateek
    Paras

Sir ji

ATS ---> Prices 6000+, Not under everyone's budget. (Min size starts from 1700 sqft means you need atleast 1 crore to get an apt in ATS).
    PURVANCHAL, PRATEEK, PARAS ---> Not much +ve on their profile, too new to the market.
    Unitech ---> Asolute thief, Join "Unitech Unihomes Buyers Group" on FB & see 500 people's pain who booked apts in 2007 & still fighting for their home.
    JAYPEE/SUPERTECH ---> Again thieves, 100s of projects launched but construction not even started on half of their sites. LONG LONG Delayed projects.

Bottomline - there is no definition of good & bad builders, they all are same, looting people's hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • PURVANCHAL --> New ??
    Jaago, Graahak, Jaago!

-Ravi

Originally Posted by deepak82_mca
    Sir ji

ATS ---> Prices 6000+, Not under everyone's budget. (Min size starts from 1700 sqft means you need atleast 1 crore to get an apt in ATS).
    PURVANCHAL, PRATEEK, PARAS ---> Not much +ve on their profile, too new to the market.
    Unitech ---> Asolute thief, Join "Unitech Unihomes Buyers Group" on FB & see 500 people's pain who booked apts in 2007 & still fighting for their home.
    JAYPEE/SUPERTECH ---> Again thieves, 100s of projects launched but construction not even started on half of their sites. LONG LONG Delayed projects.

Bottomline - there is no definition of good & bad builders, they all are same, looting people's hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaa
    PURVANCHAL --> New ??
    Jaago, Graahak, Jaago!

-Ravi

Certainly Guys saying that "Pruvanchal" is new, whether they are new or new in this area or know nothing much.
    CommentQuote
    Certainly Guys saying that "Pruvanchal" is new, whether they are new or new in this area or know nothing or some brokers.

God bless you!!
    CommentQuote