if anyone has booked celebrity homes or researched on it . Please advice..
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deepak82_mca
    God bless you!!

Same to you:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Same to you:D

Cookie & Ravi bhai,

I am glad you picked one word "new" from my post & then calling me a broker. Well thanks for that. I wish I was a broker atleast had already made loads of money :D

There was a line in my post -

"Bottomline - there is no definition of good & bad builders, they all are same, looting people's hard earned money."

In comparison to so called "A" listed builder Jaypee, Unitech, ATS, Supertech etc Purvanchal is definitly a new, just by building some government offices or dams etc, I will still not call it a veteran builder. I would still prefer a THEKEDAAR/RAJ mistri to build my home from my local city.
    CommentQuote
    Cookie & Ravi bhai,

I am glad you picked one word "new" from my post & then calling me a broker. Well thanks for that. I wish I was a broker atleast had already made loads of money :D

"Bottomline - there is no definition of good & bad builders, they all are same, looting people's hard earned money."

In comparison to so called "A" listed builder Jaypee, Unitech, ATS, Supertech etc Purvanchal is definitly a new, just by building some government offices or dams etc, I will still not call it a veteran builder. I would still prefer a THEKEDAAR/RAJ mistri to build my home from my local city.

even there are poor Thekedar/Raj mistri and better ones.
    All is not same and reliable equally.

we don't know what is in future, we only say on the basis of past record of the Builder or the Thekedar.

I never say you are a broker. Infact I know nothing about you to comment on what you are.
    CommentQuote
    even there are poor Thekedar/Raj mistri and better ones.
    All is not same and reliable equally.

we don't know what is in future, we only say on the basis of past record of the Builder or the Thekedar.

I never say you are a broker. Infact I know nothing about you to comment on what you are.

Cookie bhai,

"new in this area or know nothing or some brokers."

I have been reading your post since quite long & it unfortunate to see your comment targeting any individual specially that too when you know nothing about others. We all are here to discuss things about property. We might agree on few things & disagree on others but it doesn't allow anyone to comment irresponsibly about other people on forum. Every veteran member was a new at some point. This is the second time you have been caught in war of words in this particular thread. I think there was some issue on "uncouth Biharis" earlier :P

Lets put these small things away & talk real estate :))
    CommentQuote
    Cookie bhai,

"new in this area or know nothing or some brokers."

I have been reading your post since quite long & it unfortunate to see your comment targeting any individual specially that too when you know nothing about others. We all are here to discuss things about property. We might agree on few things & disagree on others but it doesn't allow anyone to comment irresponsibly about other people on forum. Every veteran member was a new at some point. This is the second time you have been caught in war of words in this particular thread. I think there was some issue on "uncouth Biharis" earlier :P

Lets put these small things away & talk real estate :))

Okay

Still I stand by what I said against the comment made by you on pruvanchal.
    Pruvanchal is good builder and have been in Noida real estate for the last 8-10 years if I am not wrong and it is not investors friendly but End-Users friendly.

Infact even in Gr Noida Puruvanchal have delivered the projects in time whereas ATS and Unitech failed.

I hope I have put my facts correct.

As far as That "Uncouth" Comment is concerned, I had corrected that thing.
    CommentQuote
    Okay

Still I stand by what I said against the comment made by you on pruvanchal.
    Pruvanchal is good builder and have been in Noida real estate for the last 8-10 years if I am not wrong and it is not investors friendly but End-Users friendly.

Infact even in Gr Noida Puruvanchal have delivered the projects in time whereas ATS and Unitech failed.

I hope I have put my facts correct.

As far as That "Uncouth" Comment is concerned, I had corrected that thing.

Thanks for this valuable info, at least it gives a wider reason to counter my comments about Purvanchal. Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Deepak82_mca

I have removed "the Broker" from my post.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Deepak,

In comparison to so called "A" listed builder Jaypee, Unitech, ATS, Supertech etc Purvanchal is definitely a new.

Purvanchal was established in 1994 and ATS in 1998.

Just for your info - Purvanchal started as a contractor for government/PSU societies. Some of the societies in Noida sector 62 - Vasant Vihar, PMO, Sanchar Vihar, Oriental Insurance, Mecon etc. have been done by Purvanchal only.

And if you browse through this forum, or visit some of Supertech's properties, you yourself will remove Supertech from that list. It has done enough to delist itself ;)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by deepak82_mca
    Cookie & Ravi bhai,

CommentQuote
  • what are the current rate here in fresh and resale booking?
    CommentQuote
  • i have heard current rate from builder is 5000
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I am really afraid now about my shop in Aditya High Street, NH-24, Zila Ghaziabad. There is no thread for same. I created new thread for same few days back. But still there is no response from anyone. What's the future of my shop guys. Please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Construction speed

I visited the site on Monday and It was nice to see the speed with which construction is going on. Seems like we might get possession in time. Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navneetmalik
    I visited the site on Monday and It was nice to see the speed with which construction is going on. Seems like we might get possession in time. Fingers crossed.

Aditya celibrity launched the project in dec 2009 no work stated till jan 2012 now to collect the money speed is there and soon you will see after possesion water will also flow with full speed in walls like it is falling in previous project Aditya megha city
    CommentQuote
  • can any one tell us current market price
    CommentQuote
  • I have personally visited the site 5 days back. The work is in full swing and I guess they will deliver very soon.

Now the million dollar question - Should I book it if I get an attractive price (lets say at 4300 psf) ?

I have read so many bad things about this builder - specially its previous projects. 99% I'm not going for it.

rest 1% also when I hear from you guys.

Kindly give logical unbiased reasons (for ex if they deliver on time and have used quality material then what else can be the reason for which I should not go for it)

P.S. : end user, 2bhk, 1110 sqft
    CommentQuote