Hi

Tomorrow logix will be launching a new project by the name of "Blossom Greens" in sec-143. As the info , it will launched at a lower price than Blossom County...
It will have 2,3,4 BHK , penthouses and Villas.

Enjoy !!!
Nibha
Read more
1359 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, that is true. I just came from Logix office and they showed me the layout of Blossom Greens. The layout is excellent and this society is to be priced below blossom county.

Also its in 25 acres area with lots of green spaces and ponds. Seems to be another good project by Logix. Its following 3C steps.
    CommentQuote
  • Didnt know that Sec 143 and others been sold by NA to builders for GHPs. Looks like demand for new inventory is still existent somehow... the Noida RE story still has some legs
    CommentQuote
  • Details of the project are in the link below:

http://www.blossomgreen.in

Currently only the layout is visible. I think rest of the information will be made available soon. But the layout really looks good. Again one more promising project by Logix.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Details of the project are in the link below:

http://www.blossomgreen.in

Currently only the layout is visible. I think rest of the information will be made available soon. But the layout really looks good. Again one more promising project by Logix.

Layout is really impressive. It has provision for villas also.

Unfortunately the Builders of NOIDA never show North Line in the plan..perhaps deliberately...........
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

What v r suppose to do with the layout.....go anywhere it will be best so post the information of the floor plan if the same is available....

thanks/regards

anoop

Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    Layout is really impressive. It has provision for villas also.

Unfortunately the Builders of NOIDA never show North Line in the plan..perhaps deliberately...........
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anoop, look at this site carefully, there is also an e-brochure. Floor plans are yet to come but still all other information is in place. I am waiting for their floor plans as well. Eagerly, want to compare them with Blossom County on carpet area calculations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

Tomorrow logix will be launching a new project by the name of "Blossom Greens" in sec-143. As the info , it will launched at a lower price than Blossom County...

Enjoy !!!
    Nibha

Nibha what's the launch price for Blossom Greens? BC is not yet completely sold and they are putting new inventory into the market. I wonder how does it affect the existing BC investors! ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

Enjoy !!!
    Nibha

Btw how much further away is Sec 143 from BC site? in KM
    CommentQuote
  • i will be booking in Logix BC today,

what is ur oprnion, one shld wait for Logix BG of not ???
    CommentQuote
  • BG IS 1 km ahead of BC and it lies on FNG with close proximity to noida greater noida expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyday BG has a better poisitioned plot than BC . Its near to fng and its the GH01 plot . 1km away hardly matters when u have reached sector 137 .

I would sugest wait it looks BG will be better than BC
    CommentQuote
  • As per layout..their iconic towers might be smthng to look out for... it seems on the lines of IREO in gurgaon...360 degree kind of view..

seems logix and jaypee are going to rule eway together ;)
    CommentQuote
  • My suggestion will be, let more societies come into this area only then we will come to know what is BG upto. But as of now Logix is creating an ultimate brand value with an excellent layout given to both BC and BG. None of the societies in noida have a better layout.

We can expect both of these societies to give premium returns on completion. I am waiting for the floor plans and pricing to come for BG. May be, if good I can plan a second home soon. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    My suggestion will be, let more societies come into this area only then we will come to know what is BG upto. But as of now Logix is creating an ultimate brand value with an excellent layout given to both BC and BG. None of the societies in noida have a better layout.

We can expect both of these societies to give premium returns on completion. I am waiting for the floor plans and pricing to come for BG. May be, if good I can plan a second home soon. :)

Encash the construction premium on both and move to Jaypee after that. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Stupid is as stupid does :bab (35):
    CommentQuote