Hi Friends

I would like to have ur views on selling the flat in Blossom county and buying a bit bigger one in Blossom Greens.

--Nibha
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi Friends

I would like to have ur views on selling the flat in Blossom county and buying a bit bigger one in Blossom Greens.

--Nibha

Not a bad idea at all . But the location of blossom green is not very clear and the roads and all will take a little time so as to visulize the exact location as such
    CommentQuote
  • Thats true...
    Just a thought came to my mind to sell my 4bhk in BC and buy villa in BG or a 4bhk in A or k towers, but it will depend own lot of factors.

1) Price at which villa will be launched
    2) Loadings
    3) My paying capacity ...
    etc etc ...

Originally Posted by searchison
    Not a bad idea at all . But the location of blossom green is not very clear and the roads and all will take a little time so as to visulize the exact location as such
    CommentQuote
  • A fried of mine is looking for a 4BHK in BC; I am assuming you are in tower C. Do you know the construction status of tower C?
    Also, is there a tower B btw C & A?
    CommentQuote
  • Locking period

Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi Friends

--Nibha

Can you sell BC flat right now, I think, It should be some locking period for property sell or transfer. You need to check with builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Locking period is 6 months, i suppose.
    Nibha, thats not a bad idea at all. But i think one should wait for location to be more clear and also let some more builders launch their projects in 143.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no locking period all u need is 30% payment should be maid to the builder ...
    after that u can do the transfer ...
    I am just doing my ground work right now ...
    Just in case if I want to go ahead with this decesion ...

Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Locking period is 6 months, i suppose.
    Nibha, thats not a bad idea at all. But i think one should wait for location to be more clear and also let some more builders launch their projects in 143.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    There is no locking period all u need is 30% payment should be maid to the builder ...

Keep us posted on your findings. I believe that A&K towers will be the last to be released. I find towers to be more interesting than the villas.
    CommentQuote
  • and also....

charges of around 50-100/sq ft to the builder.

Originally Posted by nibha
    There is no locking period all u need is 30% payment should be maid to the builder ...
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I went to sec 143 to see the location. I hope you all have noticed the village in front of the Logix, sec 143 is at the other end of that village after crossing the FNG. We went to sec 143 through the highway and there is a cut at the right side after you cross sec 137.
    One of the agent told us that the other project that are coming in that sector are from DLF & Hiranandani. If any body have been to Mumbai know the credentials of Hiranandani. They are known for the premium property maker and certainly make a difference in that area.
    There is road in parallel with the village that connects sec 143 and sec 137. Right now that road is half built but still it took us only 5-7 minutes to reach sec 137 from sec 143.
    CommentQuote
  • So the whole idea of this activity is to figure out what are the formalities involved in selling the flat in BC ...
    If some things better than BG comes up then I can try that too ...

Originally Posted by piyush11
    Yesterday I went to sec 143 to see the location. I hope you all have noticed the village in front of the Logix, sec 143 is at the other end of that village after crossing the FNG. We went to sec 143 through the highway and there is a cut at the right side after you cross sec 137.
    One of the agent told us that the other project that are coming in that sector are from DLF & Hiranandani. If any body have been to Mumbai know the credentials of Hiranandani. They are known for the premium property maker and certainly make a difference in that area.
    There is road in parallel with the village that connects sec 143 and sec 137. Right now that road is half built but still it took us only 5-7 minutes to reach sec 137 from sec 143.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piyush11
    Yesterday I went to sec 143 to see the location. I hope you all have noticed the village in front of the Logix, sec 143 is at the other end of that village after crossing the FNG. We went to sec 143 through the highway and there is a cut at the right side after you cross sec 137.

Does anyone know the plan and current schedule of 6 lane roads which run all the way from mahamaya flyover to sec 143, etc - parallel to the expressway. I was around that area a couple of days back and saw patches of construction of that road - a few bridges bring built, roads being levelled with concrete, etc. When is all this supposed to be completed...?
    CommentQuote
  • this is hilarious. hiranandani in noida. bro, don't buy from this broker.
    DLF/Unitech/TCS/3C Oxygen have a 25 acre SEZ in that region if they have not surrendered the land already.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    this is hilarious. hiranandani in noida. bro, don't buy from this broker.
    DLF/Unitech/TCS/3C Oxygen have a 25 acre SEZ in that region if they have not surrendered the land already.

I think Hiranandani prefers to build properties in sub-urbs and not the main city. e.g. Bombay and Pune

If I remember correctly. Hiranandani had wanted to build a residential-commercial complex over 150 acres in Noida some 5-6 years back. I wonder where could that be. Since the other sectors of Noida don't have such large tracts of land, I guess it could be some part of the expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for detailed comparesion.

I am planning to book the flat in Logix B green, you information is very helpful in my decision. One question -

Any idea about what is the roof height in Logix Green for apartment towers?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am also booking on LBG

Dear laxmikant and Freinds,

I am also looking forward to book a 3 BHk flat at Logix bloaasom green Sec-143. Is there any one else who wish to book at the LBG.

I hope if we book in bulk builder we proivde good discounts.

I thank to all who participates in this forum, i have got so many informations and ideas about the projects.

any suggestions are welcome

Regards
    JD

Originally Posted by laxmikant03
    Thank you for detailed comparesion.

I am planning to book the flat in Logix B green, you information is very helpful in my decision. One question -

Any idea about what is the roof height in Logix Green for apartment towers?

Thanks
    CommentQuote