Hello All,

I have heard of a upcoming project of Antriksh Group Named ANTRIKSH FOREST... As claimed by their marketing guys...the project is in Sector 77 Noida..total land is around 8.5 Acres having a total of 575 Flats. They are having 2,3,4 & 5 BHK Apartments... Their sales guy told that the project is adjacent to 50 Acres Noida Authority MASTER GREEN.. seems like it is on the back side to Prateek Wisteria.

The project seems to be interested to me because of the density of flats 575 in 8.5 acres, and also there are only 3 flats per floor..

Senior members please comment on the reputation & the past projects of Antriksh Group..

Anuj

FORUM IS NOT MEANT FOR GROUP BOOKINGS. MEMBERS WHO INVITE OTHERS EVEN THROUGH PM WILL BE BANNED. MANY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN BANNED WITHIN THIS THREAD AND OVER 125 POSTS RELATED TO GROUP BOOKINGS DELETED.
Read more
450 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anuj_r
    Hello All,

I have heard of a upcoming project of Antriksh Group Named ANTRIKSH FOREST... As claimed by their marketing guys...the project is in Sector 77 Noida..total land is around 8.5 Acres having a total of 575 Flats. They are having 2,3,4 & 5 BHK Apartments... Their sales guy told that the project is adjacent to 50 Acres Noida Authority MASTER GREEN.. seems like it is on the back side to Prateek Wisteria.

The project seems to be interested to me because of the density of flats 575 in 8.5 acres, and also there are only 3 flats per floor..

Senior members please comment on the reputation & the past projects of Antriksh Group..

Anuj

do you have floor plans. location seems to be great. is it cheaper than prateek wisteria? please let me know ASAP

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah Rahul...location seems to be GR8...PM ur email address will send u the details...Prices seems to be cheaper than Prateek but we have not finalized the deal yet...still in the research phase...we are 4 people trying to negotiate price with the builder. Hoping for the BEST.
    CommentQuote
    Yeah Rahul...location seems to be GR8...PM ur email address will send u the details...Prices seems to be cheaper than Prateek but we have not finalized the deal yet...still in the research phase...we are 4 people trying to negotiate price with the builder. Hoping for the BEST.

thanks in advance. please let me know soon as i have book within 2 weeks .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anuj_r, Can you also let me know about the project. I am also looking to book in this area. thanks,

amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay_nift
    i found there introduction and past project clippings on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifYB39PJ5IM

seems to have delivered too many projects silently...

this project really seems grt.

Now I am also part of Anuj's grp.

we must say that project is comparatively better than all nearby ones due to less volume of flats.

Also from past project of this grp it is clear that ANTARIKSH always made their words and delivered the projects within committed time frame.

u can also be part of our grp and avail benefits of prelaunch offer.

BR
    Khatri
    CommentQuote
  • Please send me the details or link.

Hi Arun, I have sent you PM my email id. please send me the information regarding this project so that I can also benifit myself in pre-launch.

Originally Posted by khatri.arun
    this project really seems grt.

Now I am also part of Anuj's grp.

we must say that project is comparatively better than all nearby ones due to less volume of flats.

Also from past project of this grp it is clear that ANTARIKSH always made their words and delivered the projects within committed time frame.

u can also be part of our grp and avail benefits of prelaunch offer.

BR
    Khatri
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    Hi Arun, I have sent you PM my email id. please send me the information regarding this project so that I can also benifit myself in pre-launch.

Guys,

project expected to be launch by 20 to 25th June'10

BR
    Khatri:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one please post the rates and other charges for Antriksh forest.
    Also if possible please post other details of the project.
    CommentQuote

Dear Anuj,
    Thanks for sending me the info
    CommentQuote
    Hello All,

Anuj

Hi guys,

Ajnara is also coming in sec 74. You have one more choice.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Can any one please post the rates and other charges for Antriksh forest.
    Also if possible please post other details of the project.

Project is expected to launch between 20 to 25th June.

itz ur choice want to wait to join the grp to avail prelaunch offer.

BR
    Khatri
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek_2323
    Hi guys,

Agree, but again Ajnara is coming with huge no. of flats like other big projects.

it is better to go with project having lesser units and more green area

further itz ur choice

BR
    Khatri
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek_2323
    Hi guys,

go to ajnara thread for sharing this info. this THREAD is meant for antriksh forest only. MODERATOR PLEASE NOTE THIS
    CommentQuote

already sent, in case of any further clarification, u can write me on the same id
    CommentQuote
  • Khatri.arun
    pls send me the details for antriksh.I am not getting access to ur mail id ,so pls reply back on mine.
    CommentQuote