Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

Last updated: April 25 2017
463 | Posts
108511 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

    Hello All,

    I have heard of a upcoming project of Antriksh Group Named ANTRIKSH FOREST... As claimed by their marketing guys...the project is in Sector 77 Noida..total land is around 8.5 Acres having a total of 575 Flats. They are having 2,3,4 & 5 BHK Apartments... Their sales guy told that the project is adjacent to 50 Acres Noida Authority MASTER GREEN.. seems like it is on the back side to Prateek Wisteria.

    The project seems to be interested to me because of the density of flats 575 in 8.5 acres, and also there are only 3 flats per floor..

    Senior members please comment on the reputation & the past projects of Antriksh Group..

    Anuj

    FORUM IS NOT MEANT FOR GROUP BOOKINGS. MEMBERS WHO INVITE OTHERS EVEN THROUGH PM WILL BE BANNED. MANY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN BANNED WITHIN THIS THREAD AND OVER 125 POSTS RELATED TO GROUP BOOKINGS DELETED.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

    Originally posted by anuj_r View Post
    Hello All,

    I have heard of a upcoming project of Antriksh Group Named ANTRIKSH FOREST... As claimed by their marketing guys...the project is in Sector 77 Noida..total land is around 8.5 Acres having a total of 575 Flats. They are having 2,3,4 & 5 BHK Apartments... Their sales guy told that the project is adjacent to 50 Acres Noida Authority MASTER GREEN.. seems like it is on the back side to Prateek Wisteria.

    The project seems to be interested to me because of the density of flats 575 in 8.5 acres, and also there are only 3 flats per floor..

    Senior members please comment on the reputation & the past projects of Antriksh Group..


    Anuj
    do you have floor plans. location seems to be great. is it cheaper than prateek wisteria? please let me know ASAP

    Regards
    Rahul

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

      Yeah Rahul...location seems to be GR8...PM ur email address will send u the details...Prices seems to be cheaper than Prateek but we have not finalized the deal yet...still in the research phase...we are 4 people trying to negotiate price with the builder. Hoping for the BEST.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

        Originally posted by anuj_r View Post
        Yeah Rahul...location seems to be GR8...PM ur email address will send u the details...Prices seems to be cheaper than Prateek but we have not finalized the deal yet...still in the research phase...we are 4 people trying to negotiate price with the builder. Hoping for the BEST.
        thanks in advance. please let me know soon as i have book within 2 weeks .

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

          Hi anuj_r, Can you also let me know about the project. I am also looking to book in this area. thanks,

          amit

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

            Originally posted by sanjay_nift
            i found there introduction and past project clippings on you tube

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifYB39PJ5IM

            seems to have delivered too many projects silently...
            this project really seems grt.

            Now I am also part of Anuj's grp.

            we must say that project is comparatively better than all nearby ones due to less volume of flats.

            Also from past project of this grp it is clear that ANTARIKSH always made their words and delivered the projects within committed time frame.

            u can also be part of our grp and avail benefits of prelaunch offer.

            BR
            Khatri

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

              Please send me the details or link.

              Hi Arun, I have sent you PM my email id. please send me the information regarding this project so that I can also benifit myself in pre-launch.


              Originally posted by khatri.arun View Post
              this project really seems grt.

              Now I am also part of Anuj's grp.

              we must say that project is comparatively better than all nearby ones due to less volume of flats.

              Also from past project of this grp it is clear that ANTARIKSH always made their words and delivered the projects within committed time frame.

              u can also be part of our grp and avail benefits of prelaunch offer.

              BR
              Khatri

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

                Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
                Hi Arun, I have sent you PM my email id. please send me the information regarding this project so that I can also benifit myself in pre-launch.
                Guys,

                project expected to be launch by 20 to 25th June'10

                BR
                Khatri

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

                  Can any one please post the rates and other charges for Antriksh forest.
                  Also if possible please post other details of the project.
                  Digvijay

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Antriksh Forest Antriksh Group Sector 77 Noida

                    Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
                    Hi Arun, I have sent you PM my email id. please send me the information regarding this project so that I can also benifit myself in pre-launch.
                    Dear Anuj,
                    Thanks for sending me the info

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X