Last updated: 2 weeks ago
38 | Posts
5982 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaastu Viva Project by B U Bhandari located in Wakad, Pune

Hi,

I am searching for 2BHK in Wakad mainly pre-launch project. I came across Vaastu viva project located near to Bhuhmkar Chowk in Wakad.

Now looking forward for your views for the project and similar project in nearby area.

your views will be welcome

Re : Vaastu Viva Project by B U Bhandari located in Wakad, Pune

YuvrajHedaoo; What are the offered Rates and possession date for Vaastu viva ...
    Last edited November 19 2015, 03:03 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

tambes;
      Builder has quoted rate of RS. 5300/Sq ft + Floor rise charges Rs. 25/PSF . I tried for hard negotiation with him however he was highly reluctant. he reduced price(all inclusive) of 1Lakh only.

Though the location is good from connectivity standpoint, I was looking optimistically towards the project.

whats your thought? have you booked the flat.
      Last edited December 8 2015, 01:06 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

• hvijay4
        hvijay4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good project invest in it. Good for liveablity and growth perspective..I have invested in it

Last week i have visited the project, the person sitting next to me doesn't have much information about project.

They are offering compact 2BHKs (933sq.ft. ,~60 lakhs, 5450/5500 psf ) and Large 2BHKs (starts from ~74 lakhs)

They do have 2 Borewells in their project and planning to have 3rd one soon.
      Location is good, only thing bothers me is noise of vehicles running on highways.

I'm planning to visit site again, will share more details by then.
      Last edited March 1 2016, 05:55 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Comment

• YuvrajHedaoo
        YuvrajHedaoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Mr. Kulkarni,
        Have you booked flat in vaastu viva. I have a request for some information.

-Yuvraj

• kulkarni1624
        kulkarni1624 commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't buy flat at Vastu Viva.

• hvijay4
        hvijay4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Any views..it's looks to be good project in the area

Originally posted by kulkarni1624 View Post
      Last week i have visited the project, the person sitting next to me doesn't have much information about project.

They are offering compact 2BHKs (933sq.ft. ,~60 lakhs, 5450/5500 psf ) and Large 2BHKs (starts from ~74 lakhs)

They do have 2 Borewells in their project and planning to have 3rd one soon.
      Location is good, only thing bothers me is noise of vehicles running on highways.

I'm planning to visit site again, will share more details by then.
      Dude dude dude you can very easily get a Ready Possession large 2 BHK flat in Wakad in 74 Lacs. Why are you going for under construction?

Comment

HomeBuyPune;: Agree with you, brands like BU Bhandari cost 6 to 7 lakhs more than other builders in market.
        Last edited March 2 2016, 04:10 PM. Reason: tagged user

Comment

You can good condition resale flat of 1050 sqft in DewDale Soc near Datta Mandir in your budget. Also do double check noise levels if you go with Vaastu Viva

Comment

I am also interested in this project. Please let me know if anyone booked flat there recently.

Noise is one concern. please share more feedback.

Comment

• hvijay4
              hvijay4 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have booked flat here... looks to be good contruction quality project with good amenities... noise not a factor

• NeelamAmol
              NeelamAmol commented
              Editing a comment
              I received group booking offer in pre-launch for B building. I am looking for one member to join in.
              Last edited January 20 2019, 10:44 AM. Reason: personal information

what about noise level?

Comment

It looks a good project with nice amenities..I have invested it in. Location wise and liveablity is good in this project. Good construction quality and reputed builder is added advantage

Comment

• mrakash1
                mrakash1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I contacted builder and he told the possession date on agreement will be Dec 2019 but they will give the possession much before.
                Can you please share what date has been given to you.
                I am considering this property and will book it this month if everything is fine.
                Also if you want to share the Total package cost then it would be very helpful.

• YuvrajHedaoo
                YuvrajHedaoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi hvijay4,

Have you booked a flat in Building A or B? Because As I discussed with sales office guy, they are giving possession step wise. Based on the past discussion, they frequently change the possession date with relaxation.

• nachicool123
                nachicool123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi hvijay4,

What is the possession date they have communicated? Also can you share the total package? It will be very helpful.
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X