Folks, could not resist myself from posting this adv/attachment.
930 psf-38 lk (if seller is ready to give brokerage of 50k after some considearation he would be selling it at 37 Lk, that would be like 3300 psf). Builder is quoting 4200 psf!!!
poof, is builder nuts or seller is nuts (or may be construction quality is so bad that he has gone nuts :-))
Attachments:
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Any idea of recent resale at Shantiniketan and the price ?

If anything other than price matters, one should also have a first hand look at the building. Quality looks pathetic even when you look at it from outside. Have seen some road side/scorpio chap buildings that look better than this.

If people end up buying something that gets delivered as crap, it is understandable and one can sympathize.

If one looks at crap and still buys it, then there is no question of sympathy :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    If anything other than price matters, one should also have a first hand look at the building. Quality looks pathetic even when you look at it from outside. Have seen some road side/scorpio chap buildings that look better than this.

If people end up buying something that gets delivered as crap, it is understandable and one can sympathize.

If one looks at crap and still buys it, then there is no question of sympathy

+1. Quality is worse than 20 yr old police quarters. Then there is severe issue of water falls in parking. (water is so high, that it is less of seepage & more of fall):D

And look at the delays in possession for ph1. And ph2 is still going on...

And compu, whats the use of getting hitched to super-model if there is 5kg of make-up on face ?? :D Same is case with flat, price is nothing; value is everything. Please don't mix VALUE & PRICE. Both are different.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Please don't mix VALUE & PRICE. Both are different.

Agreed. But both have to go hand in hand as far as buyer is concerned. Reality is that the value is constant (though in increases slowly as time passes due to urbanization causes more and more facility to come near the place) however price paid for same varies as time goes by (as due to recent phenomenon in economy in changes rapidly) and given the various factors ( I have mentioned many times) price is increasing (reflecting the state of the economy). However when a economic downturn do some price may correct by certain amount , however value will increase at a slow pace when at one point the price you paid in past looks very good given the facilities around. Secret it the farther away you are from main city, the value appreciation chance get lesser. That is the reason for place like Baner etc to have high valuations.
    CommentQuote
  • I had gone to this project around 4 yrs ago to buy a 3 BHK. One look at the layout and we decided its not worth it. Price was not even a consideration. That layout of the flat was not good. It had a very small open kitchen which the salesman was trying to highlight as a selling point. We found no point in negotiations and left. After few days another salesman called from the same project and asked us about our decision. When I told him about the crap layout of the flat and small kitchen, he cut the phone without saying anything. These fellows know when they are trying to sell crap by advertising it as gold. Buyers need to take an informed decision. Not everything that comes from reputed builders is gold.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    I had gone to this project around 4 yrs ago to buy a 3 BHK. One look at the layout and we decided its not worth it. Price was not even a consideration. That layout of the flat was not good. It had a very small open kitchen which the salesman was trying to highlight as a selling point. We found no point in negotiations and left. After few days another salesman called from the same project and asked us about our decision. When I told him about the crap layout of the flat and small kitchen, he cut the phone without saying anything. These fellows know when they are trying to sell crap by advertising it as gold. Buyers need to take an informed decision. Not everything that comes from reputed builders is gold.

+1, had seen a 2BHK around a year and half ago, quoted at around 47-48L. The quality is really bad, as well as the layout. The flat I saw, had a big hall with a kichen at the end and a wash basin adjacent to it. Most pathetic layout ever seen. The door frames, windows were of lowest quality. Can't believe someone has actually paid 60+ for a flat here...need to find him out and give him a bravery award
    CommentQuote