Those who want quality and luxury, do not think about price, tagline of thread started by DSK's representative

With advent of DINK familes (Double income no kids) there also comes trend that both a guy and girl lives alone separate from their families (who spend their lives in other towns or villages), is it possible a trend in RE may come with 1 BHK for 1 Crore in Pune with all minimum basic amenities such as electricity with 3 hour load shedding plus inverter of 3 hour capacity; clean and sweet water 24 by 7, natural light, ventilation, ample car parking for Santro or Nano, and other "Go Green" stuff; properly tarred approach road with quality metric of at the max 1 pothole per 10 meters; street light working in nights, all required basic necessities such milk, bread, tea etc available in 20 Km radius, within 50Km radius there is a multiplex, shoppers stop etc/

In return of highest of quality living in Pune, will buyer be intrigued to pay 1 Crore for 1 BHK
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well, I want somebody to buy it, and I would surely rent two side-by-side apartments 10K each...pay 20k per month for 2 crores of investment :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Well, I want somebody to buy it, and I would surely rent two side-by-side apartments 10K each...pay 20k per month for 2 crores of investment :)

Well it will cost 2 crore after 11 months, then owner will not renew agreement and sell it and earn 100% profit

Chain shall continue and every year new buyer will get 100% profit
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately .. 1BHK - 1 Crore and 2BHK = 2 Crore has become a reality in Mumbai ..
    Even the so called posh areas like lokhandwala have Free amenities like mosquitos for free music .. Evening times you cannot dare to open doors and windows since its the time for them to enter ur house ..

Yes all such gr8 facilities for just 1 Crore for 1BHK .. grab it .. its a steal :bab (59):
    Majority of Pune real estate is pumped up because of Mumbai investors .. 2 Hrs drive and a huge difference is psqft rates .. I think for price in Pune to go down .. Mumbai has to correct first .. :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • . Let us devise a micro sensor micro ph0nes which will amplify sound of mosquito opera and add to an ambiance of luxurious apartments; builder can provide them (with extra charge of course) to buyers on request :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • :D:D:D What is the purpose of this thread? To embarrass the present buyers ?? :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Not at all, it is a question, should buyer be asked to buy 1 crore (and more) 1 BHK flat for quality by builder :bab (60):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rogern
    Unfortunately .. 1BHK - 1 Crore and 2BHK = 2 Crore has become a reality in Mumbai ..
    Even the so called posh areas like lokhandwala have Free amenities like mosquitos for free music .. Evening times you cannot dare to open doors and windows since its the time for them to enter ur house ..

How about being an 'Icchadhari Machchar'?? Be humans, go to office & then become mosquito & then come in some of the best houses in the city:D.

* PS:- Seems puser has finally found his GF.....his mood is in love :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Comeon guys, if this is creation of on-bench IT wala's or what?
    CommentQuote
  • yes.. you will find ppl in pune to buy

haha.. thanks guys. its a good break.. every day serious reading about RE.. :o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

* PS:- Seems puser has finally found his GF.....his mood is in love :D.

Also looks like his GF is a RE bear, since he changed from neutral to bear since he met his love.
    Just kidding.:)
    CommentQuote
  • I am yet to understand the intention of starting this thread... is it too discuss GFs or discourage genuine buyers who are currently in the market to buy a home or is it created just because one can create any no of threads on the forum? Request you to pls stop misusing this great forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rocknrolls
    I am yet to understand the intention of starting this thread... is it too discuss GFs or discourage genuine buyers who are currently in the market to buy a home or is it created just because one can create any no of threads on the forum? Request you to pls stop misusing this great forum.

It's a break thread for all permanent site users :D. People spent hours to guide people in RE so kit-kat break to banta hai yaar:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • We are almost half way there :D . 2BHK in Baner for 1 cr by Gera Affinia.
    CommentQuote
  • I think 1 crore for 1 BHK is HIKED! They will surely reduce the price after some time... It is surely not for 1st time buyer.
    CommentQuote