1 BHK for 1 Crore(and more) ?

Last updated: November 21 2014
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 1 BHK for 1 Crore(and more) ?

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    * PS:- Seems puser has finally found his GF.....his mood is in love .
    Also looks like his GF is a RE bear, since he changed from neutral to bear since he met his love.
    Just kidding.

Comment

I am yet to understand the intention of starting this thread... is it too discuss GFs or discourage genuine buyers who are currently in the market to buy a home or is it created just because one can create any no of threads on the forum? Request you to pls stop misusing this great forum.

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrolls View Post
        I am yet to understand the intention of starting this thread... is it too discuss GFs or discourage genuine buyers who are currently in the market to buy a home or is it created just because one can create any no of threads on the forum? Request you to pls stop misusing this great forum.
        It's a break thread for all permanent site users . People spent hours to guide people in RE so kit-kat break to banta hai yaar

Comment

We are almost half way there . 2BHK in Baner for 1 cr by Gera Affinia.

Comment

I think 1 crore for 1 BHK is HIKED! They will surely reduce the price after some time... It is surely not for 1st time buyer.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X