I am looking for 3 BHK flat in Warje and Bavdhan area?

I need inputs on ongoing rates in those areas.

Are rates in Wakad and Pimple saudagar will be less compare to warje and bavdhan area?

Please suggest some good construction in those areas.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gharpune
    I am looking for 3 BHK flat in Warje and Bavdhan area?

I need inputs on ongoing rates in those areas.

Are rates in Wakad and Pimple saudagar will be less compare to warje and bavdhan area?

Please suggest some good construction in those areas.

Hi gharpune
    Yes, rates in Wakad, PS are lower than Warje, Bavdhan. I would suggest you go through other recent threads on Warje/Bavdhan area. In Warje, Rahul Park & Meghvarsha are two projects which you can have a look at.

I would suggest, you visit the area first & then check out good projects there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    thanks for the info. Rahul park I had visited, its asking 62 lakhs for 3 bhk at rate of 3700/PSF.

Are these rates ok in Warje area?
    CommentQuote
    Hi,
    thanks for the info. Rahul park I had visited, its asking 62 lakhs for 3 bhk at rate of 3700/PSF.

If you ask about the rates on this forum, you will get answers as 'too high!'.:D

The quality & reputation of Rahul is good. Check out the rates on opposite side of the highway. Aditya Garden city was quoting 3800 for ready possession 1-2 months back.
    But, the most imp thing to check in Warje is availability of PMC water supply as most of the projects there are dependent on tankers.:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

62 lacs for Warje??? and we were arguing about Aloma County in aundh??

Is Warje priced so high just cos its proximity to Kothrud?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    62 lacs for Warje??? and we were arguing about Aloma County in aundh??

Is Warje priced so high just cos its proximity to Kothrud?

Not just proximity to Kothrud. A national highway connecting Warje to Katraj/Satara road at one end & Hinjewadi/Baner at the other.
    Also it is linked to Sinhagad road via Sun-city road & the upcoming river-side road from Vitthalwadi. Moreover it is connected to Pashan/Aundh via Bavdhan.
    Considering all this, location of Warje is very convenient.

Prices of flats are not that convenient :D
    CommentQuote
  • Any more inputs. What should be preferable area Warje or PS, Wakad?
    CommentQuote
    Any more inputs. What should be preferable area Warje or PS, Wakad?

If you want good access to old city, Kothrud, Sinhagad rd. then Warje, if not, then Wakad but the one which fall on old Pune-Mumbai highway if not then PS. However, there are some issues with PS in terms of local MLA & his goons, better check this out on concerned thread.

* Warje is good only for select builders, may like Garden City don't have water supply & depend on water tankers.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard bavdhan projects are selling between 3400 - 3600 , I would prefer bavdhan over warje..

Reason being bavdhan is free from slums and going forward it will be a planned location for infrastructure.. when i don't know :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by w_sanjay
    I heard bavdhan projects are selling between 3400 - 3600 , I would prefer bavdhan over warje..

Reason being bavdhan is free from slums and going forward it will be a planned location for infrastructure.. when i don't know :)

ohh yes.. bavdhan is becoming a nice area to live in Pune..

=> Gharpune: you can enquire at Nancy brahma.. they still have unsold flats.. see if you can strike a good deal there :)
    CommentQuote