Last updated: May 5 2016
7 | Posts
2218 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1 BHK near Hinjewadi Pune

Hi Everybody,

I am a first time buyer looking for a 1 bhk in areas like Wakad, Hinjewadi, Pimple Saudagar,Pimple Gurav and Pimple Nilakh with a budget of 15 lakhs or at the max 20 lakhs. Please suggest me which one of these is a good option and what rate/sqft would I get in these areas. My basic requirement is that the area should be around 10 Kms. from Hinjewadi. Please let me know if there are any other areas that I should consider. Any suggestions on this would help me a great deal.

Re : Looking for 1 BHK near Hinjewadi Pune

Try in Pimple Nilakh

Hello,

Try in Pimple nilakh, you will get decent 1BHK at around 20 LAcs.

But 15Lacs, don't expect anything good.

Comment

Originally posted by sahil09 View Post
      Hi Everybody,

I am a first time buyer looking for a 1 bhk in areas like Wakad, Hinjewadi, Pimple Saudagar,Pimple Gurav and Pimple Nilakh with a budget of 15 lakhs or at the max 20 lakhs. Please suggest me which one of these is a good option and what rate/sqft would I get in these areas. My basic requirement is that the area should be around 10 Kms. from Hinjewadi. Please let me know if there are any other areas that I should consider. Any suggestions on this would help me a great deal.
      Try R K Lifespace in wakad.

Comment

Originally posted by sahil09 View Post
        Hi Everybody,

Hi,
        As per your budgets its little difficult to get 1 bhk flats in hinjewadi. If you invest more you will get some more option to buy flats in hinjewadi.

Comment

Looking for 1BHK near Hinjawadi(Wakad,Ravet,Baner Etc) Budget-35Lac

Hi All,

I am planning to buy 1BHK in West Pune with Budget 35Lac.

I am IT guy and my office is in Hinjewadi Phase -1.

Could you please tell me list of projects which are under construction.

Comment

Am also looking for 1BHK around the Hinjewadi (or Pimple Nilakh, Pimple Gurav, Ravet) in budget of 30 L.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X