Hi,

On pcmcindia.co.in, I saw that one perticular project in Wakad is having status as Rejected. But When I inquired from SBI, they say that project is approved and they are financing this property.

Does that mean that status as on PCMC website is old? If not, what can be consequences?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Coolhunk
    Hi,

On pcmcindia.co.in, I saw that one perticular project in Wakad is having status as Rejected. But When I inquired from SBI, they say that project is approved and they are financing this property.

Does that mean that status as on PCMC website is old? If not, what can be consequences?

The best thing would be to hire a good property lawyer & get the papers checked. No point in depending solely on banks or websites.
    CommentQuote
  • PCMC Approval Query

Hi All,

I am looking for resale flats in Wakad.

While searching I looked upon approval status of few projects which are already completed at http://203.129.224.135:8088/SP/Search.aspx.

Many for the projects are completed and societies formed and also Completion Certificate is given but approval status it shows as "Under Review".

What does it mean ?

Does it mean that builder has applied for more construction?

How can we see past approvals?

Is completion certificate enough to make decision ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Ask builder to show us PCMC approved stamp documents/drawings and commencement certificate.
    CommentQuote
  • PCMC Building Approval

Hi,

My builder in Punawale is selling flats up to 7th floor. While building plan with PCMC has plans approved up to 5th Floor. Builder is saying that approval for 6&7th floor is sent for re-sanctioning to PCMC and will be done within a week.

Sales person said PCMC gives approval for first few floors then approves the rest of them.
    In this case, approval till 5th floor is done and re submitted for 6 & 7 th.

I wanted to know, does PCMC provide approvals in such way?

Sales person has assured me that there wont be any problem getting approvals. Also they are not making agreement till the approval arrives. They have just taken booking amount.

Does it sound legit?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jivan123
    Hi,

My builder in Punawale is selling flats up to 7th floor. While building plan with PCMC has plans approved up to 5th Floor. Builder is saying that approval for 6&7th floor is sent for re-sanctioning to PCMC and will be done within a week.

Sales person said PCMC gives approval for first few floors then approves the rest of them.
    In this case, approval till 5th floor is done and re submitted for 6 & 7 th.

I wanted to know, does PCMC provide approvals in such way?

Sales person has assured me that there wont be any problem getting approvals. Also they are not making agreement till the approval arrives. They have just taken booking amount.

Does it sound legit?

Yes it is legal....first the builder gets default approval for 4/7/9 floors based on the land size and FSI applicable...then the builder starts booking for these floors...and later on " buys TDR..and gets the plan for additional floors approved

But please do not book unless you see and get a copy of the modified sanctioned plan. Get this modified plan verified by the lawyer.

(Sometimes small/crocked builders do the booking of the additional floor before buying the TDR and getting approval of the modified plan)
    CommentQuote