Help required by resale transaction

Last updated: July 8 2017
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Help required by resale transaction

Originally posted by Ashimahe View Post
    hi guys, I am new to this forum and appreciate all of yours contribution on this forum:

I have a query, for resale agreement.

how many time seller have to go for registration office or required for signature?
    (In my case seller stays in other town and cannot come to Pune again & again)

Do seller have to go to prospective buyer's bank to collect the cheque?

Thanks in advance for reply.
    -Ashish
    Seller has to go to registration office twice. !) for Agreement 2) for Sale deed.

Seller has to go to buyer's bank to collect the cheque. OR bank official can come to registration office during sale deed to give you cheque (if you are strong)

Comment

New question on old Post

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
      Seller has to go to registration office twice. !) for Agreement 2) for Sale deed.
      Duringt the sale deed, at the registrar's office, is ONE MORE INDEX 2 issued ? (note that an index 2 was issued along with registration receipt during the agreement itself).

Also, which document is referred in future when the new buyer tries to sell the flat to someone else ? Agreement or Sale Deed ?

Comment

After completion of sale agreement to sale, the all original documents are verified by bank (PNB)
        1) Is it necessary to give society NOC during document verification to bank before preparing disbursement cheque.
        2) After verification of the documents Bank will issue print copy of home loan on the name of seller, but my question is is this copy is issued to buyer or seller?
        3) After entering the details of balance amount home loan cheque in sale deed and submiting the original sale deed to bank (PNB) the cheque is issued to buyer or seller?
        4) Suppose if cheque is issued to buyer and if he doesn"t give to seller then does the sale deed gets cancelled?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X