Pune : PMC limits in Undri

Last updated: August 16 2016
6 | Posts
7491 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune : PMC limits in Undri

My family was thinking of buying a 2bhk flat in Nyati Ebony.This project of Nyati County is in Undri village at survey no 23/1 . As per builder the area is not under PMC but will shortly come in 2 years time.But as per the information on the net , 23 villages were merged in PMC in 1997 only and Undri was one of them besides others. Only the Development plan of newly merged villages are to be appd by Govt. which is pending since 2005 but shortly it may get State Govt appl. My querry is if Undri village was already merged with PMC in 1997 why it is still said to be out of PMC area. The Development plan of Undri available on PMC site shows undri up to survey no 10. Does it mean that only a part of Undri is with in the PMC limit and remaining is still outside the PMC area?
    Can someone throw light on it?

Re : Pune : PMC limits in Undri

Originally posted by binoymehra View Post
    My family was thinking of buying a 2bhk flat in Nyati Ebony.This project of Nyati County is in Undri village at survey no 23/1 . As per builder the area is not under PMC but will shortly come in 2 years time.But as per the information on the net , 23 villages were merged in PMC in 1997 only and Undri was one of them besides others. Only the Development plan of newly merged villages are to be appd by Govt. which is pending since 2005 but shortly it may get State Govt appl. My querry is if Undri village was already merged with PMC in 1997 why it is still said to be out of PMC area. The Development plan of Undri available on PMC site shows undri up to survey no 10. Does it mean that only a part of Undri is with in the PMC limit and remaining is still outside the PMC area?
    Can someone throw light on it?
    Undri was merged in PMC in 1997 is correct, but only part of Undri was merged, not the entire village. This surevy no. must be out side the part which was merged.

Check this link for details http://www.punecorporation.org/infor...8/P_UNIT_7.pdf

Also in upcoming few years remaining part will get merged in PMC. Discussions are in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by rsatitkar View Post
      Undri was merged in PMC in 1997 is correct, but only part of Undri was merged, not the entire village. This surevy no. must be out side the part which was merged.

Check this link for details http://www.punecorporation.org/infor...8/P_UNIT_7.pdf

Also in upcoming few years remaining part will get merged in PMC. Discussions are in progress.
      rsatitkar, Can you provide few more info ? which are the villages likely to get merged ? when will it likely to be?

Comment

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
        rsatitkar, Can you provide few more info ? which are the villages likely to get merged ? when will it likely to be?
        In 19197 initially they had initially merged 38 villages, but later on due to resistance by villagers (or political pressure?) 15 of them were dropped & finally only 23 got merged.

But now since Pune has expanded beyond these villages, they are trying to merge these 15 villages which were dropped in 1997.

I do not know all the names but some of them are

Dhayari (Remaining part)
        Undri (Remaining Part)
        Ambegaon (Remaining Part)
        Bavdhan (Budruk)
        Sus
        Shivane (Remaining)
        Mohammadwadi
        Pisoli
        Hadapsar (Remaining)
        Manjri (Not so sure though)
        Lohgaon
        Khadaklwasla
        Wagholi (Again not so sure)

Comment

Originally posted by rsatitkar View Post
          In 19197 initially they had initially merged 38 villages, but later on due to resistance by villagers (or political pressure?) 15 of them were dropped & finally only 23 got merged.

But now since Pune has expanded beyond these villages, they are trying to merge these 15 villages which were dropped in 1997.

I do not know all the names but some of them are

Dhayari (Remaining part)
          Undri (Remaining Part)
          Ambegaon (Remaining Part)
          Bavdhan (Budruk)
          Sus
          Shivane (Remaining)
          Mohammadwadi
          Pisoli
          Hadapsar (Remaining)
          Manjri (Not so sure though)
          Lohgaon
          Khadaklwasla
          Wagholi (Again not so sure)

Thanks for the information. When will this decision likely to come?

Comment

Undri (PMC Limits Issue)

Dear All - What is the latest update on PMC as they were supposed to include 34 villages under PMC? I am worried as I bought a property in Undri and I cannot see any significant change in the approach from PMC.
            Last edited August 14 2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Hello all - what is the status of Pisoli being part of PMC? Is it going to happen anytime soon?
              Last edited August 16 2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X