I want to buy 2 BHK in Mundhwa-Magarpatta Road in the range 20-25 Lakhs.
Don't want to buy in Hadapsar near/after railway line, other places near hadapsar is ok for me.

Please suggest me some good societies/Projects.
Thanks in Advance
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2BHK in 20L or lower

Are resales Ok ?
    Though I dont suggest any of the following as Buy, because either the Area is not right or the schemes etc..

you can get resales around 20L in projects near Sasane nagar, handewadi raod. Check for mantra majestica, dhavel windscape, nirmal township, one Ganga project etc.. But beware, the road is conjusted, water problem is huge in this area.

Originally Posted by rahulv362
    I want to buy 2 BHK in Mundhwa-Magarpatta Road in the range 20-25 Lakhs.
    Don't want to buy in Hadapsar near/after railway line, other places near hadapsar is ok for me.

Please suggest me some good societies/Projects.
    Thanks in Advance
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Aditi for your prompt response, But i am looking for new flats only.
    If you have any info about that, please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulv362
    Thanks Aditi for your prompt response, But i am looking for new flats only.
    If you have any info about that, please let me know.

I doubt anything in hadapsar will fit in that budget.

Hadapsar area is cheap in sasane magar, before ang after the railway fatak, mohammadwadi, handewadi.
    all other areas on the north side of the solapur highway in hadapsar coming towards mundwa are much more expensive. the rates quoted are anywhr between 3000-3700/sq ft.
    even if you get anything for less than 3000/sq ft, it wont be a good building with any amenities.

Mundwa - try keshav nagar. I personally don't like the entrance to that area, but finally its your choice.
    CommentQuote