Hi All,

I have visited the Tranquility Phase-1 by BK Jala on pune-solapur highway last week.It's just 5 Km from Magarpatta city and 1.5 kms outside PMC limit.

The layout plan looks good and flats are around 1300-1400 sq feets.No more unwanted amenities apart from garden, clubhouse and swimming pool.
They are promising the possession in dec-2010 as almost flat are 70-80% complete. currently they are quoting 2400 psf but they can come down a bit if someone is interested.

Phase 2 already sold out and society formation is under process. From the phase 1, can see that lotsa ppl are already living there.

Is its good option to go for it? The entire flat of around 1300 sq feet might come under 32 lacs.

I am thinking to book it. What you guys say?

Cheers,
Cha
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please help me guys to decide?
    CommentQuote
  • Just to let you know, are you aware that the current hadapsar 'Sabji mandi' is going to shift to place just close to this scheme ? I wouldn't prefer a place anywhere close to mandi. It becomes too filthy, chaotic, and lots of trucks will come here daily.
    Go to current mandi at hadapsar at 3-4PM and see the chaos urself.

This place is outside PMC, I have not visited this site.

Originally Posted by cha_1981
    Please help me guys to decide?
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the reply.

Can you please let me know where exactly the sabji mandi is going to come? In nearby location i can see only manjri stud farms and some agricultural land.
    Are you 100% sure that mandi is going to come nearby this project? Just asking as it is 600-800 metres inside the main road and the current road towards the project can't accomodate high vehicles.

Also builder was claiming about the 4 ways lane for highway is going to build in 2 years? Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • The mandi is going to come exactly on the highway, where the internal road starts. They have already constructed a gate of mandi. Just go and ask any local there.
    About the 4-lane highway, I think that planning is going on for many years, infact the project is approved for long but nothing concrete started. I have no other internal news about it, but I had visited Manjari greens of the same builder B.K.Jhala and he had put up the news article about highway work in his office, this was 1.5yr ago and nothing has started yet. He was saying that four-lanning will start in a year. My take is, it may happen someday, but dont bank on it. Dont by on proposed infra.

Originally Posted by cha_1981
    thanks for the reply.

Can you please let me know where exactly the sabji mandi is going to come? In nearby location i can see only manjri stud farms and some agricultural land.
    Are you 100% sure that mandi is going to come nearby this project? Just asking as it is 600-800 metres inside the main road and the current road towards the project can't accomodate high vehicles.

Also builder was claiming about the 4 ways lane for highway is going to build in 2 years? Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for the information aditi.

Will visit the site again and ask some local people about the exact location of mandi. In one of the post, I found it is mentioned opposite to Ravi Garden, which is around 2 km from the site. Still double check the location of the mandi, before making any decision. But still it attracts me because of following reason :

1) Per sq. feet rates (2000- 2200 max)
    2) 80% completed construction
    3) Early possession (Dec-2010)
    4) Less Amenities
    5) Spacious Area (1300 +)
    6) Nearby to M.P. City & Railway Station ( 5 kms & 13 kms)

Regarding the 4 lane highway, below i found

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in-3-years-zip-from-pune-to-solapur-in-just/466359/

Don't know, what I will do but will surely visit the place again.

Cheers,
    Cha
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I visited Tranquility site today. Sales person gave me rates of 2350 psf negotiable.
    Hadaspar Veg. market is well before this place, close to greenwoods someting project. Tranquility is atleast 1 K.M from veg. market and have stud farm and agreculture land nearby.

I checked resale in MP City and DSK sunderban but both are at rate of 42 L and 32 L minimum and not worth.
    Manjri looks to be the last choice for me. Will take my elder bro to site tomorrow site and check with builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cha_1981

Can you please let me know where exactly the sabji mandi is going to come?
    Builder was claiming about the 4 ways lane for highway is going to build in 2 years?

It seems, Sabji Mandi would come up at the opp end of Oxygen-Valley, adjacent to Stud-Farm, can see some construction going-on.

If builder' claim 2 years, I would assume its at least 5 years :D
    Sometimes back, Tranquility was hailed as luxurious project for the select-few :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh_Jain
    Hello,

I visited Tranquility site today. Sales person gave me rates of 2350 psf negotiable.

5 months back my relative got initial quote of 2100 psf in Oxygen-valley for almost ready-possession flat.
    Considering that Tranquility is 1 km ahead, UC with bigger flat size, final rate should be below 2000 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • When I visited last week with couple of my friends and shown interested in bulk booking, the sales person quoted me final figure of 2165 for 3bhk flat and 2100 for duplex.In front of us,one defense person finalize the deal for duplex for 2000.They are giving some discount to defense person though please double check with sales person.

Ideally after looking at duplex, I am interested in flats only.Though the duplex seems to have 100-150 sq more,the room size are less and there is wastage of space near staircase and entrance to kitchen.

According to sales person, A2 building is completely sold out apart from one single flat and garden facing flat in A1 building is also sold out.Don't know whether its true or not. Please double check.

Regarding the construction work,its happening at pace.so chances of getting possession is 99% in Dec-2010. Other advantage is in stampduty charges,the site being outside PMC the 2% will be charged instead of 5%.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks a lot for the information aditi.

Will visit the site again and ask some local people about the exact location of mandi. In one of the post, I found it is mentioned opposite to Ravi Garden, which is around 2 km from the site. Still double check the location of the mandi, before making any decision. But still it attracts me because of following reason :

1) Per sq. feet rates (2000- 2200 max)
    2) 80% completed construction
    3) Early possession (Dec-2010)
    4) Less Amenities
    5) Spacious Area (1300 +)
    6) Nearby to M.P. City & Railway Station ( 5 kms & 13 kms)

Regarding the 4 lane highway, below i found

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in-3-years-zip-from-pune-to-solapur-in-just/466359/

Don't know, what I will do but will surely visit the place again.

Cheers,
    Cha

I traveled to Solapur, 15 days back. And the work is in full swing upto Indapur. Many places the road is already made on one side ( but not opened for driving). So, the news is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally,after lots of thinking,I booked the flat in tranquility.The house fits somewhat in my budget though i exceeded little bit than what i expected.Before finalizing, I check few projects on handewadi road, mohmaadwadi but the rates are too high there(2800 to 3200) and road towards them is busy with sabji mandi, railway crossing. So I drop the idea of booking there.

Before finalizing I check for the sabji mandi, it is going to come nearyby Ravi Gardens and site is almost 1.5- 2 kms from that place. Also only wholesale market is going to shift, not entire sabji market. The chaos at old market will still prevail.

The builder is saying possession will be given in oct-nov end but to be on safer side they are saying dec.Looking at the construction phase it seems that they will fulfill their promise but still factors like down payment, disbursement still play crucial role in getting possession early.

Surprisingly,in A2 building all flats apart from 2 are being sold out and in A1 half of them are gone. I thought he must be trying to lure me but when I ask for the options, I was provided very few saying rest of them are sold.

Cheers,
    Cha
    CommentQuote
  • Is any of the members have booked in tranquility?
    CommentQuote
    Is any of the members have booked in tranquility?

Hi Cha,

Can you let me know as how I can go to Tranquility? where is this Pune sholapur highway. I am interested. Please let me know the final rate you booked it for. How much sqft? 2BHK or 3 BHK and whats the total price? If you can't mention here then do pass me your number and I will call you.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Please check the below link, most of the question will be answer related to location,plan etc.

http://www.magnusrealtypune.com/tranquility_punesolapur-road.html

Regarding rate the builder quote around 2400 but he can deduct 150 or 200 Rs if you are interested.

Best Luck !!

Cha
    CommentQuote
  • Is this location of Tranquility under PMC limit ?
    If not, is there any chance this will come under PMC with in 2-3 years ?
    Do you have water problem there ?
    CommentQuote