Last updated: June 6 2011
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tranquility Punesolaphur Highway

Originally posted by cha_1981 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the information aditi.

Will visit the site again and ask some local people about the exact location of mandi. In one of the post, I found it is mentioned opposite to Ravi Garden, which is around 2 km from the site. Still double check the location of the mandi, before making any decision. But still it attracts me because of following reason :

1) Per sq. feet rates (2000- 2200 max)
    2) 80% completed construction
    3) Early possession (Dec-2010)
    4) Less Amenities
    5) Spacious Area (1300 +)
    6) Nearby to M.P. City & Railway Station ( 5 kms & 13 kms)

Regarding the 4 lane highway, below i found

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in...n-just/466359/

Don't know, what I will do but will surely visit the place again.

Cheers,
    Cha
    I traveled to Solapur, 15 days back. And the work is in full swing upto Indapur. Many places the road is already made on one side ( but not opened for driving). So, the news is correct.

Comment

Finally,after lots of thinking,I booked the flat in tranquility.The house fits somewhat in my budget though i exceeded little bit than what i expected.Before finalizing, I check few projects on handewadi road, mohmaadwadi but the rates are too high there(2800 to 3200) and road towards them is busy with sabji mandi, railway crossing. So I drop the idea of booking there.

Before finalizing I check for the sabji mandi, it is going to come nearyby Ravi Gardens and site is almost 1.5- 2 kms from that place. Also only wholesale market is going to shift, not entire sabji market. The chaos at old market will still prevail.

The builder is saying possession will be given in oct-nov end but to be on safer side they are saying dec.Looking at the construction phase it seems that they will fulfill their promise but still factors like down payment, disbursement still play crucial role in getting possession early.

Surprisingly,in A2 building all flats apart from 2 are being sold out and in A1 half of them are gone. I thought he must be trying to lure me but when I ask for the options, I was provided very few saying rest of them are sold.

Cheers,
      Cha

Comment

Is any of the members have booked in tranquility?

Comment

Is any of the members have booked in tranquility?
          Hi Cha,

Can you let me know as how I can go to Tranquility? where is this Pune sholapur highway. I am interested. Please let me know the final rate you booked it for. How much sqft? 2BHK or 3 BHK and whats the total price? If you can't mention here then do pass me your number and I will call you.

Thanks,

Comment

Please check the below link, most of the question will be answer related to location,plan etc.

http://www.magnusrealtypune.com/tran...apur-road.html

Regarding rate the builder quote around 2400 but he can deduct 150 or 200 Rs if you are interested.

Best Luck !!

Cha

Comment

Is this location of Tranquility under PMC limit ?
              If not, is there any chance this will come under PMC with in 2-3 years ?
              Do you have water problem there ?

Comment

No, currently it is not under PMC. Its around 1.5 kms outside PMC limit. I have not given authority to decide, which area to cover in PMC in 2 years. but chances are always there to be come under PMC in next couple of years.

Regarding the water, they have their own borewell. Regarding the drinking water, they have installed auro plant. so don't think there will be any problem
                there.

Does the site in PMC or not make a huge difference? Let me know the advantages if you are aware about.

Comment

No, currently it is not under PMC. Its around 1.5 kms outside PMC limit. I have not given authority to decide, which area to cover in PMC in 2 years. but chances are always there to be come under PMC in next couple of years.

Regarding the water, they have their own borewell. Regarding the drinking water, they have installed auro plant. so don't think there will be any problem
                  there.

Does the site in PMC or not make a huge difference? Let me know the advantages if you are aware about.
                  Yes I know you are not authority. Since you are trying to buy there, I thought you have acquired the enough knowledge. Please give a thought.

The merits and demerits of being in PMC is discussed in length in one of the thread here ( grampanchayat v/s PMC/PCMC ). Please go through.

Comment

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
                    I traveled to Solapur, 15 days back. And the work is in full swing upto Indapur. Many places the road is already made on one side ( but not opened for driving). So, the news is correct.
                    The four laning of Pune-Solapur Highway has already started.

The sabji mandi has also started operations in new complex (next to oxygen valley) in July 1st week. This will only be wholesale market. Still it will attracks many trucks in the locality. However, this is about 1 km from Tranquility, so there shouldn't be any issues.

Cha_1981: what is psf rate you booked at? Let me know by PM if don't want to disclose in public.

Comment

Its hardly make a difference whether it is under PMC Or Not. Both are having their pros/cons.But most of the area(barring few) which is coming under PMC still face the basic necessity problems(water shortage,power cuts etc), it's always better to invest in non-pmc area where RE rates are less.

Looking at the pune development in last 5 years, I guess all the nearby location will get merged very soon under PMC.

That what I thought..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X