Hi All,

I have visited the Tranquility Phase-1 by BK Jala on pune-solapur highway last week.It's just 5 Km from Magarpatta city and 1.5 kms outside PMC limit.

The layout plan looks good and flats are around 1300-1400 sq feets.No more unwanted amenities apart from garden, clubhouse and swimming pool.
They are promising the possession in dec-2010 as almost flat are 70-80% complete. currently they are quoting 2400 psf but they can come down a bit if someone is interested.

Phase 2 already sold out and society formation is under process. From the phase 1, can see that lotsa ppl are already living there.

Is its good option to go for it? The entire flat of around 1300 sq feet might come under 32 lacs.

I am thinking to book it. What you guys say?

Cheers,
Cha
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No, currently it is not under PMC. Its around 1.5 kms outside PMC limit. I have not given authority to decide, which area to cover in PMC in 2 years.:bab (59): but chances are always there to be come under PMC in next couple of years.

Regarding the water, they have their own borewell. Regarding the drinking water, they have installed auro plant. so don't think there will be any problem
    there.

Does the site in PMC or not make a huge difference? Let me know the advantages if you are aware about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cha_1981
    No, currently it is not under PMC. Its around 1.5 kms outside PMC limit. I have not given authority to decide, which area to cover in PMC in 2 years.:bab (59): but chances are always there to be come under PMC in next couple of years.

Regarding the water, they have their own borewell. Regarding the drinking water, they have installed auro plant. so don't think there will be any problem
    there.

Does the site in PMC or not make a huge difference? Let me know the advantages if you are aware about.

Yes I know you are not authority. Since you are trying to buy there, I thought you have acquired the enough knowledge. Please give a thought.

The merits and demerits of being in PMC is discussed in length in one of the thread here ( grampanchayat v/s PMC/PCMC ). Please go through.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    I traveled to Solapur, 15 days back. And the work is in full swing upto Indapur. Many places the road is already made on one side ( but not opened for driving). So, the news is correct.

The four laning of Pune-Solapur Highway has already started.

The sabji mandi has also started operations in new complex (next to oxygen valley) in July 1st week. This will only be wholesale market. Still it will attracks many trucks in the locality. However, this is about 1 km from Tranquility, so there shouldn't be any issues.

Cha_1981: what is psf rate you booked at? Let me know by PM if don't want to disclose in public.
    CommentQuote
  • Its hardly make a difference whether it is under PMC Or Not. Both are having their pros/cons.But most of the area(barring few) which is coming under PMC still face the basic necessity problems(water shortage,power cuts etc), it's always better to invest in non-pmc area where RE rates are less.

Looking at the pune development in last 5 years, I guess all the nearby location will get merged very soon under PMC.

That what I thought..
    CommentQuote
    Its hardly make a difference whether it is under PMC Or Not. Both are having their pros/cons.But most of the area(barring few) which is coming under PMC still face the basic necessity problems(water shortage,power cuts etc), it's always better to invest in non-pmc area where RE rates are less.

Looking at the pune development in last 5 years, I guess all the nearby location will get merged very soon under PMC.

That what I thought..

Agree with you. Both PMC/ Non-PMC areas have its own Pros and cons.
    You need to weigh your options properly and take decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Please check the today's Times property page(23rd July) in TOI regarding the development of Manjari and nearby areas.

Hope that can help you to decide.
    CommentQuote
    Please check the below link, most of the question will be answer related to location,plan etc.

http://www.magnusrealtypune.com/tranquility_punesolapur-road.html

Regarding rate the builder quote around 2400 but he can deduct 150 or 200 Rs if you are interested.

Best Luck !!

Cha

Hi Cha,

Thanks for the info. Can you please PM me and let me know the exact rate you booked for. Also, please give me your name and booking date if possible. I am planning to use your reference for Negotiation to get a good deal. I am actually not good at Negotiations so that info will really help me a lot.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Site Visit

I visited the site yesterday with my friend. Here are my findings.

The project is not just 200 m from highway. It is more than half km inside the highway. Also the approach road is not streight. You need to take two turns.

Approach road is big enough except one patch of about 150 m. Road widening seems to e difficult at this patch as locals are holding the adjoining plots and houses.

The subji mandi is 1.2 km before the project approach road. Octroi naka is about 0.6 km ahead.

Another concern is that the project is not being constructed in single plot. Upcoming phases are divided in plots at different locations. So the complete project is disconnected. Locals are still occupying these plots between different buildings. You never know what will come up in those plots in future.

Construction quality and flat layout seems to be good. Rates offered are quite less than surrounding projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I visited the site an hour back and booked a 3BHK unit. Now only 4 units available in 3BHK. Rest all are duplex and row houses.

Cha,
    I gave your reference as a friend and got the same rate as your's. Currently they are booking at 2200/- after negotiations :bab (4):

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Not a problem.Good to know someone being benefited.

Do you know what rate he is quoting for duplex?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj_bitm
    Hi,

I visited the site an hour back and booked a 3BHK unit. Now only 4 units available in 3BHK. Rest all are duplex and row houses.

Cha,
    I gave your reference as a friend and got the same rate as your's. Currently they are booking at 2200/- after negotiations :bab (4):

Thanks,

Please let me know if you have any info on current availability of flats in tranquility ??

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin,

I will prefer Manjri Greenwoods project by same builder B.K.Jhala than Tranquility. The reasons is Location.

I checked Tranquility before booking a flat in Manjri Greenwoods in Phase-1. I personally don't like location, as you will need to pass through Manjri local's area.

On the other hand Greenwoods has a clean entrance.

The other reason is connectivity by public transport. Consider a situation where someone from your family needs to travel all alone after 9.00 PM. Greenwoods has an entrance connected to Pune-Solapur road. It will for sure not easy/safe to go to Tranquility. :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shinderavi
    Hi Nitin,
    I will prefer Manjri Greenwoods project by same builder B.K.Jhala than Tranquility. The reasons is Location.
    Consider a situation where someone from your family needs to travel all alone after 9.00 PM. Greenwoods has an entrance connected to Pune-Solapur road. It will for sure not easy/safe to go to Tranquility.

I think you're talking about travelling back-n-forth from the flat to the society main-gate :D. Coz see no street-lights on solapur highway, passing through Manjiri.
    CommentQuote
  • Location is a big putoff by this builder.
    Greenwood project's location is no exception either. The sabji mandi has come just next to it, near shivaji arcade. so expect the hadapsar mandi kind of chaos it will create in future.
    Tranquelity is quite far inside, and u hv to cross the gaonthan area to reach there.
    And for manjiri greens, whole gaonthan passes thru ur society as the road inside manjri greens is not society private road but that is the road that connects manjri village to sholapur highway.

Originally Posted by shinderavi
    Hi Nitin,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    Please let me know if you have any info on current availability of flats in tranquility ??

Thanks..

No flats available as of now in tranquility. Only Duplex and row houses available.
    Surrounding areas (as people mentioned) and roads is like a gaon but I am not sure how much time will you spent there. People only use that to pass thru (and that's only half a KM from Highway). Prices were really attractive seeing the current 2600-2700 rate at the highway.
    Highway itself is a bit busy and I don't expect it to be much free even if it gets 4 lane but then which area in Pune is traffic free? The area which really are free of congestion are way beyond the reach of mango man now.
    CommentQuote