Tranquility Punesolaphur Highway

Last updated: June 6 2011
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tranquility Punesolaphur Highway

Originally posted by cha_1981 View Post
    Its hardly make a difference whether it is under PMC Or Not. Both are having their pros/cons.But most of the area(barring few) which is coming under PMC still face the basic necessity problems(water shortage,power cuts etc), it's always better to invest in non-pmc area where RE rates are less.

Looking at the pune development in last 5 years, I guess all the nearby location will get merged very soon under PMC.

That what I thought..
    Agree with you. Both PMC/ Non-PMC areas have its own Pros and cons.
    You need to weigh your options properly and take decision.

Comment

Please check the today's Times property page(23rd July) in TOI regarding the development of Manjari and nearby areas.

Hope that can help you to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by cha_1981 View Post
        Please check the below link, most of the question will be answer related to location,plan etc.

http://www.magnusrealtypune.com/tran...apur-road.html

Regarding rate the builder quote around 2400 but he can deduct 150 or 200 Rs if you are interested.

Best Luck !!

Cha
        Hi Cha,

Thanks for the info. Can you please PM me and let me know the exact rate you booked for. Also, please give me your name and booking date if possible. I am planning to use your reference for Negotiation to get a good deal. I am actually not good at Negotiations so that info will really help me a lot.

Thanks

Comment

Site Visit

I visited the site yesterday with my friend. Here are my findings.

The project is not just 200 m from highway. It is more than half km inside the highway. Also the approach road is not streight. You need to take two turns.

Approach road is big enough except one patch of about 150 m. Road widening seems to e difficult at this patch as locals are holding the adjoining plots and houses.

The subji mandi is 1.2 km before the project approach road. Octroi naka is about 0.6 km ahead.

Another concern is that the project is not being constructed in single plot. Upcoming phases are divided in plots at different locations. So the complete project is disconnected. Locals are still occupying these plots between different buildings. You never know what will come up in those plots in future.

Construction quality and flat layout seems to be good. Rates offered are quite less than surrounding projects.

Comment

Hi,

I visited the site an hour back and booked a 3BHK unit. Now only 4 units available in 3BHK. Rest all are duplex and row houses.

Cha,
            I gave your reference as a friend and got the same rate as your's. Currently they are booking at 2200/- after negotiations

Thanks,

Comment

Not a problem.Good to know someone being benefited.

Do you know what rate he is quoting for duplex?

Comment

Originally posted by neeraj_bitm View Post
                Hi,

I visited the site an hour back and booked a 3BHK unit. Now only 4 units available in 3BHK. Rest all are duplex and row houses.

Cha,
                I gave your reference as a friend and got the same rate as your's. Currently they are booking at 2200/- after negotiations

Thanks,
                Please let me know if you have any info on current availability of flats in tranquility ??

Thanks..
                Nitin

Comment

Hi Nitin,

I will prefer Manjri Greenwoods project by same builder B.K.Jhala than Tranquility. The reasons is Location.

I checked Tranquility before booking a flat in Manjri Greenwoods in Phase-1. I personally don't like location, as you will need to pass through Manjri local's area.

On the other hand Greenwoods has a clean entrance.

The other reason is connectivity by public transport. Consider a situation where someone from your family needs to travel all alone after 9.00 PM. Greenwoods has an entrance connected to Pune-Solapur road. It will for sure not easy/safe to go to Tranquility.

Comment

Originally posted by shinderavi View Post
                    Hi Nitin,
                    I will prefer Manjri Greenwoods project by same builder B.K.Jhala than Tranquility. The reasons is Location.
                    Consider a situation where someone from your family needs to travel all alone after 9.00 PM. Greenwoods has an entrance connected to Pune-Solapur road. It will for sure not easy/safe to go to Tranquility.
                    I think you're talking about travelling back-n-forth from the flat to the society main-gate . Coz see no street-lights on solapur highway, passing through Manjiri.
                    Last edited September 12 2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Location is a big putoff by this builder.
                      Greenwood project's location is no exception either. The sabji mandi has come just next to it, near shivaji arcade. so expect the hadapsar mandi kind of chaos it will create in future.
                      Tranquelity is quite far inside, and u hv to cross the gaonthan area to reach there.
                      And for manjiri greens, whole gaonthan passes thru ur society as the road inside manjri greens is not society private road but that is the road that connects manjri village to sholapur highway.

Originally posted by shinderavi View Post
                      Hi Nitin,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X