Hi All,

I have visited the Tranquility Phase-1 by BK Jala on pune-solapur highway last week.It's just 5 Km from Magarpatta city and 1.5 kms outside PMC limit.

The layout plan looks good and flats are around 1300-1400 sq feets.No more unwanted amenities apart from garden, clubhouse and swimming pool.
They are promising the possession in dec-2010 as almost flat are 70-80% complete. currently they are quoting 2400 psf but they can come down a bit if someone is interested.

Phase 2 already sold out and society formation is under process. From the phase 1, can see that lotsa ppl are already living there.

Is its good option to go for it? The entire flat of around 1300 sq feet might come under 32 lacs.

I am thinking to book it. What you guys say?

Cheers,
Cha
Read more
Reply
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Manjri greenwoods builder has stopped the bookings for 2nd Phase in between...Reason being a lot of interest in people....:bab (59): Sales guys are saying that we got so many enquiries and now we have sent the plan for review.So most probably the rate would be increased now....Currently the rate is Rs 2750 per sft that can be increased to Rs 2800-2900 per sft...

    Is this area such a HOT SPOT ???

    Lets see how this strategy works for them ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    Manjri greenwoods builder has stopped the bookings for 2nd Phase in between...Reason being a lot of interest in people....:bab (59): Sales guys are saying that we got so many enquiries and now we have sent the plan for review.So most probably the rate would be increased now....Currently the rate is Rs 2750 per sft that can be increased to Rs 2800-2900 per sft...

    Is this area such a HOT SPOT ???

    Lets see how this strategy works for them ....


    No need to speculative on rates at Manjri :D Let builders/other (incl RBI) increase rates. Money better put at-least in FD.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm thinking to book a row house in tranquility, the offered price was 2800 psf, which is then reduced to 2650 psf.

    The salesman told that last booking was also done at 2650 rate. Also, Somebody booked in front of me at that rate.

    Manjri greens row houses -all sold out and the salesman told that last row house was sold at 3600 psf rate. (but ofcourse, its the salesman's word - cant trust)

    please post ur suggestion whether it is a good deal or not at 2650?
    CommentQuote
  • hi nitin,
    kindly give more details as area in sq.feet/ other charges levied by builder ?
    or is builder ready for a lump sum deal.. ? or any package cost assured by sales person ?
    -Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul,

    the area varies from 1932 to ~2100 sq.feet.
    only 5 row houses remaining.

    the cost is less as compared to nearby sites because of the approach road.. its around 1 km inside from the main road with some encroachments in between.

    i'vent talked with the builder regarding any deal or package cost. but already confirmed giving a post dated cheque for which i'll book next week.

    Also, I found out that buying at even a little higher cost is not good as then builders keeps on increasing rates and then it becomes so costly that no one else can afford.

    Hence I'm thinking to negotiate at the best price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinpakhide
    I'm thinking to book a row house in tranquility, the offered price was 2800 psf, which is then reduced to 2650 psf.

    The salesman told that last booking was also done at 2650 rate. Also, Somebody booked in front of me at that rate.

    Manjri greens row houses -all sold out and the salesman told that last row house was sold at 3600 psf rate. (but ofcourse, its the salesman's word - cant trust)

    please post ur suggestion whether it is a good deal or not at 2650?


    I have been to Manjri and its quiet horrible to travel in the evening. So think from your family convenience and safety point of view.

    Please do not go by by psft rate and what salesman says which is mostly induce you to buy.

    Check overall cost v/s carpet/open area, amenities and quality provided.
    Be prepared to walkout of the deal if it does not satisfies you. No point in paying 40-50L in city outskirts and then compromise on these.

    Lastly buy ready-possession where-ever possible and do not overstretch.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks hitmady.

    yeah in manjri its quiet horrible but thats because of low light and not good roads. I'm buying considering the future aspects. It might take a little longer to get it developed. It doesnt have small gunthewari types of houses which I think doesnt look good when very large in numbers.

    My family is big so wont fit in 2 bhk. I searched the surrounding areas of tranquility and its not bad, actually it felt good. Just some small patches which i think will go away in some time.

    Thanks for the tips, I guess the price is ok-types considering area/amenities and quality, but still will have a thorough look. The construction is more than 80% completed and going on in full swing. August is said for posession but I guess, it's fine with me if it goes max upto Diwali time.

    I searched areas like Wagholi, Dhanori, Hinjewadi, etc which are under my budget and liked Manjri. Of course all the areas have some pluses and some minuses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinpakhide
    thanks hitmady.

    yeah in manjri its quiet horrible but thats because of low light and not good roads. I'm buying considering the future aspects. It might take a little longer to get it developed. It doesnt have small gunthewari types of houses which I think doesnt look good when very large in numbers.

    My family is big so wont fit in 2 bhk. I searched the surrounding areas of tranquility and its not bad, actually it felt good. Just some small patches which i think will go away in some time.

    Thanks for the tips, I guess the price is ok-types considering area/amenities and quality, but still will have a thorough look. The construction is more than 80% completed and going on in full swing. August is said for posession but I guess, it's fine with me if it goes max upto Diwali time.

    I searched areas like Wagholi, Dhanori, Hinjewadi, etc which are under my budget and liked Manjri. Of course all the areas have some pluses and some minuses.


    Hmm. I feel Wagholi has better roads and connectivity compared to Manjri.

    BTW what is the entire area, carpet and total cost?
    Being 1km inside main road, expect rates well below 2650psf.
    Kohinoor village also has row-houses (next to petrol pump Opp. Stud Farm).

    I would advice patience while making purchase decision as prices has started falling in Mumbai. This year rents are falling in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • In this project Insignia group had group offer of Rs.2150 per sq ft year ago.
    CommentQuote
  • hitmady - Wagholi is bit far, around 16 kms from city center. Also i feel it a dry place and feels like going far out from city. After Inorbit mall its 5 kms and no other developments in between on road. It is also outside PMC. Also, it has water problems. Even in ozone villas which is at the prominent place in Wagholi (road touch), people buy packaged drinking water. For daily need travelling to the market 0.5 kms doesnt look like a good idea, Rate is also high. Rate goes from 2800 to 3000 there. But still its fast developing and problems will vanish fast.

    Comparatively Dhanori is a good place - Inside PMC. Rate is low. Good connectivity. And good developments. Schools, Colleges etc are nearby and outside the chaos of city life yet inside the city. But no row houses there :(. And its 12 kms from city center. But 15 kms from Magarpatta.

    I love the west side of pune but no row houses, no malls, no theaters nearby and buying land is risky since the hills are on sahyadri range and activist wont let easy development there. And inside PMC on west side is again costly.

    Manjri (tranquility) is 7 kms from Magarpatta. 14 kms from city center and very green. Outside PMC but no water problem (atleast in tranquility, they have there own RO plant). Entire area = 1938 sqf, carpet = 1118 and total cost= ~55 lacs


    Maxima2010 - was this for row houses or flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinpakhide
    hitmady - Wagholi is bit far, around 16 kms from city center. Also i feel it a dry place and feels like going far out from city. After Inorbit mall its 5 kms and no other developments in between on road. It is also outside PMC. Also, it has water problems. Even in ozone villas which is at the prominent place in Wagholi (road touch), people buy packaged drinking water. For daily need travelling to the market 0.5 kms doesnt look like a good idea, Rate is also high. Rate goes from 2800 to 3000 there. But still its fast developing and problems will vanish fast.

    Comparatively Dhanori is a good place - Inside PMC. Rate is low. Good connectivity. And good developments. Schools, Colleges etc are nearby and outside the chaos of city life yet inside the city. But no row houses there :(. And its 12 kms from city center. But 15 kms from Magarpatta.

    I love the west side of pune but no row houses, no malls, no theaters nearby and buying land is risky since the hills are on sahyadri range and activist wont let easy development there. And inside PMC on west side is again costly.

    Manjri (tranquility) is 7 kms from Magarpatta. 14 kms from city center and very green. Outside PMC but no water problem (atleast in tranquility, they have there own RO plant). Entire area = 1938 sqf, carpet = 1118 and total cost= ~55 lacs


    Maxima2010 - was this for row houses or flats?


    Carpet = 1118 and Super-area = 1938 why this huge difference :(
    CommentQuote
  • there is a backyard garden of around square 800 sq.feet and front area of around 350 sq.feet. i'm going to measure it personally. Even I'm a little suspicious about the area.
    But personally I liked the front and back open area.. Can have 2 car in front and can play badminton in the back :)

    I'm a little worried about the open spaces as the earlier row houses has some space crunch in car parking. Not even a Alto can be parked with gates closed in there.

    Also, I went to the Builder's office at M.G.Road (B.K.Jhala & Associates). The saleable area shown there was 1736 sq.feet. But it was written as (hold). When talked to the salesman, he said that area is now increased. And this makes up me suspicious. Can somebody tell me.. When its garden or terrace or porch - how much is the rate.. I mean whether its sold at 1/3 or 1/2 of the area?
    CommentQuote
  • I have a row-house (not in Manjari) and I was sold front yard/back yard/ top terrace with 1/3 and front terrace with ½.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri
    I have a row-house (not in Manjari) and I was sold front yard/back yard/ top terrace with 1/3 and front terrace with ½.


    Top terrace should not be charged. When I last enquired at manjari greens, they confirmed that top terrace will not be chanrged.

    For other open areas and terrace, it should be 1/2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinpakhide
    there is a backyard garden of around square 800 sq.feet and front area of around 350 sq.feet. i'm going to measure it personally. Even I'm a little suspicious about the area.
    But personally I liked the front and back open area.. Can have 2 car in front and can play badminton in the back :)

    I'm a little worried about the open spaces as the earlier row houses has some space crunch in car parking. Not even a Alto can be parked with gates closed in there.

    Also, I went to the Builder's office at M.G.Road (B.K.Jhala & Associates). The saleable area shown there was 1736 sq.feet. But it was written as (hold). When talked to the salesman, he said that area is now increased. And this makes up me suspicious. Can somebody tell me.. When its garden or terrace or porch - how much is the rate.. I mean whether its sold at 1/3 or 1/2 of the area?


    My understanding of saleable area:
    1/3 of measured area for open terrace and garden,
    1/2 of measured area for terrace with walls for e.g Gallery, Balcony.
    Terrace on top should not be chargeable.

    With builders, Beware of super-build & saleable area.
    Attaching an Adv. In July 10, starting price was 45L and now 54L. Is saleable area manipulated?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote