Hi All,

I have visited the Tranquility Phase-1 by BK Jala on pune-solapur highway last week.It's just 5 Km from Magarpatta city and 1.5 kms outside PMC limit.

The layout plan looks good and flats are around 1300-1400 sq feets.No more unwanted amenities apart from garden, clubhouse and swimming pool.
They are promising the possession in dec-2010 as almost flat are 70-80% complete. currently they are quoting 2400 psf but they can come down a bit if someone is interested.

Phase 2 already sold out and society formation is under process. From the phase 1, can see that lotsa ppl are already living there.

Is its good option to go for it? The entire flat of around 1300 sq feet might come under 32 lacs.

I am thinking to book it. What you guys say?

Cheers,
Cha
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The area was less in earlier row-houses. the front area was around 10 x 21, and backyard was around 10 x 21.
    but new row houses has front area 18 x 21 ( i measured it with a tape ;) ) and backyard of 40 x 21.
    so approx. 798 sq.feet xtra. Also the rates are increases from the so date.

The balconies/terrace are charged at 100%.
    garden is charged at 1/3
    loading factor of 0.25.

I'm a confused with the front terrace.. Its a terrace for master bedroom.. which becomes porch for car parking.
    The terrace are charged at 100%
    porch. I guess at 50% (got to check)
    and below front garden is 18 * 21.

how to calculate that?

So its like

Top Terrace (not charged)
    ===

Terrace (1/1)
    =============
    Porch(1/2)

Ground(1/3) - here is where the car will be parked.
    ====================

Any ideas?
    I'm booking tomorrow.. Let me know how to resolve this issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinpakhide
    The area was less in earlier row-houses. the front area was around 10 x 21, and backyard was around 10 x 21.
    but new row houses has front area 18 x 21 ( i measured it with a tape ;) ) and backyard of 40 x 21.
    so approx. 798 sq.feet xtra. Also the rates are increases from the so date.

The balconies/terrace are charged at 100%.
    garden is charged at 1/3
    loading factor of 0.25.

I'm a confused with the front terrace.. Its a terrace for master bedroom.. which becomes porch for car parking.
    The terrace are charged at 100%
    porch. I guess at 50% (got to check)
    and below front garden is 18 * 21.

how to calculate that?

So its like

Top Terrace (not charged)
    ===

Terrace (1/1)
    =============
    Porch(1/2)

Ground(1/3) - here is where the car will be parked.
    ====================

Any ideas?
    I'm booking tomorrow.. Let me know how to resolve this issue.

I don't know why 25% loading for row-houses?
    Especially when the builder is charging 100% for terrace. This is poor cheating :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • hushh.. finally i booked it yesterday, after clearing up my doubts ;)

I wrongly interpreted the loading with built-up area.
    No loading is applied.
    The terrace/balcony is charged at 100% but top terrace is free. (Blame to be given to government they only allowed terrace/balcony to be sold at 100%, why will builder leave this opportunity).
    The garden area under the porch is deducted properly.. found out after calculation.. The problem is no builder provides garden area in dimensions in brochures.. so got the garden measurements sheet separately and after calculating, its all fine.. hushh.

comparatively at Ivy estate, with a very little bigger room sizes, saleable is 1980 sf. Wonder how they calculated it :D.

Thanks guys for all the informations, got things cleared up so feeling bit relaxed. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please tell us total price which you paid?
    And area of house?

Originally Posted by nitinpakhide
    hushh.. finally i booked it yesterday, after clearing up my doubts ;)

I wrongly interpreted the loading with built-up area.
    No loading is applied.
    The terrace/balcony is charged at 100% but top terrace is free. (Blame to be given to government they only allowed terrace/balcony to be sold at 100%, why will builder leave this opportunity).
    The garden area under the porch is deducted properly.. found out after calculation.. The problem is no builder provides garden area in dimensions in brochures.. so got the garden measurements sheet separately and after calculating, its all fine.. hushh.

comparatively at Ivy estate, with a very little bigger room sizes, saleable is 1980 sf. Wonder how they calculated it :D.

Thanks guys for all the informations, got things cleared up so feeling bit relaxed. :)
    CommentQuote
  • the total price (including everything) goes around 56 lacs.
    the saleable area is 1938 sq.feet.
    CommentQuote