Hello Friends,

I just called the sales office of Balador Talegaon. http://www.balador.in/
This is 45 acre township at 1km from Talegaon station. Kindly provide your feedback on location, investment potential etc.

They are quoting 2450/- psf (100 psf for 40% down payment). I thought it was pricey option. (1050 sq ft 2BHK cost is ~26L + STamp duty, registeration, MSEB, parking etc)

Vision Shree Kanhe Phata
I just saw a newspaper ad indicating 2/3 BRHK for 19L and onwards.

How is this builder?

Looking forward to feedback/thoughts from all of you.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ireal1
    Hello Friends,

I just called the sales office of Balador Talegaon. http://www.balador.in/
    This is 45 acre township at 1km from Talegaon station. Kindly provide your feedback on location, investment potential etc.

They are quoting 2450/- psf (100 psf for 40% down payment). I thought it was pricey option. (1050 sq ft 2BHK cost is ~26L + STamp duty, registeration, MSEB, parking etc)

Vision Shree Kanhe Phata
    I just saw a newspaper ad indicating 2/3 BRHK for 19L and onwards.

How is this builder?

Looking forward to feedback/thoughts from all of you.

For investment purpose it looks more. Talegaon is totally our of pune city and people prefer to take 2nd home/Weekend home there.
    U can get many options near Pune city in that rate like Ravet/Hinjewadi, which will be developing more early than Talegaon.
    For investment purpose 1800-1900psf is OK for that area, try to negotiate hard with the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Nixit,
    Do you represent the builder? Just asking, no offence intended.
    CommentQuote
  • Talegaon can be second home, or even third/forth/fifth home for any Puneite.
    CommentQuote
  • Nixit Gada name is mentioned in the Marathi news. So I am sure there is
    some interest there.
    CommentQuote
  • looking forward for some fun on this thread now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nixit Gada
    Hey ,
    I visited the Balador site , and also the other sites going on in heijwadi , talegaon , chakan .
    I feel Balador is way better then all the sites , the location the enviornment they have created , the sales office , site of phase 1 and view from there , somekind of vibrations and positive energy you feel when you come to balador.Pre - Launch was successful and they have just 12to 18 flats lefts with them.. its a huge success ..ppl are investing in BALADOR.

Why you mentioned 'they have created 'if you are part of project? Your name is there in marathi news attached. But good thing is you are not here with false identity (I meanprofile name.)
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know about Balador but if the Vision Shree is of Siddhivinayak Group (Rajesh Sakla) then it is best to avoid it. Both the Saklas are big crooks:-
    Ravirraj Group & Siddhivinayak Group.

* The name of Siddhivinayak Group project here was Vision City, now don't know whether this is part of it or the name has been changed.
    Btw guys, don't fall prey to the brochure. You know what it states:-

Brochure has no legal binding on the builder & is for presentation purpose only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    I don't know about Balador but if the Vision Shree is of Siddhivinayak Group (Rajesh Sakla) then it is best to avoid it. Both the Saklas are big crooks:-

* The name of Siddhivinayak Group project here was Vision City, now don't know whether this is part of it or the name has been changed.

Brochure has no legal binding on the builder & is for presentation purpose only.

And there was a news some time ago that some Mr. XYZ Sakla builder arrested by Police along with Brahma SunCity builder...

Avoid such crooks.... :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
    Hey ,
    I visited the Balador site , and also the other sites going on in heijwadi , talegaon , chakan .
    I feel Balador is way better then all the sites , the location the enviornment they have created , the sales office , site of phase 1 and view from there , somekind of vibrations and positive energy you feel when you come to balador.Pre - Launch was successful and they have just 12to 18 flats lefts with them.. its a huge success ..ppl are investing in BALADOR.

On the above i saw the Planning of flats and the whole phase it is just a peice of beauty . i compared the floor plans of athena , balador and other project around ...no one is even closer to perfection like Phase 1 of Balador, otha projects have common walla between 2 flats , rooms are smaller in size , and biggest thing is wad they say carpet is no actual carpet it is almost 80-100 feet less...check out latis aswell for example..complete chor...that way ...BALADOR is trustworthy option aswell
    its Worth It....i would suggest dont see the tag...see the planning and whole layput take the feel ..its going to be the ADDRESSS of the Pune- mumbai Belt

Investment in a better way...always gives returns

I hope it helps you

Thankss

Why are you writing 'I visited the Balador site'? If you are a partner in that project, you must be visiting it quite often.

And only 12-18 flats left?? How? I didn't even see any Ad in any newspaper or hoardings about the launch? :bab (38):

Originally Posted by realacres
    I don't know about Balador but if the Vision Shree is of Siddhivinayak Group (Rajesh Sakla) then it is best to avoid it. Both the Saklas are big crooks:-

Yes, Vision Shree is of Siddhivinayak Group.
    Vision Shree is name of the row-house project & I have heard it is in the Vision City premises.
    CommentQuote
    Hey ,

On the above i saw the Planning of flats and the whole phase it is just a peice of beauty . i compared the floor plans of athena , balador and other project around ...no one is even closer to perfection like Phase 1 of Balador, otha projects have common walla between 2 flats , rooms are smaller in size , and biggest thing is wad they say carpet is no actual carpet it is almost 80-100 feet less...check out latis aswell for example..complete chor...that way ...BALADOR is trustworthy option aswell
    its Worth It....i would suggest dont see the tag...see the planning and whole layput take the feel ..its going to be the ADDRESSS of the Pune- mumbai Belt

Investment in a better way...always gives returns

I hope it helps you

Thankss

It smells that u are a builder guy. Thanks for your perfect presentation:D
    This forum is not for advertisement but to share individuals views.
    We ensure that people are now not going to be in your trap. Don't try to play trics with general people since all tricks played by builders are already listed in forum. If only 12-18 flats are left in that project then u don't need to advertise it here:bab (45):
    Your project may be good but we strongly feel that the rate u r asking is
    too high for that area and we all don't support that.
    Talegaon is second home destination and for second home, rate asked was very high. Let's see how many flats u can sell :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Balador

Hello Frnds

yes there is some intrest..i am a part of this Project .. But to make it clear .. I am not here to take into Trap or anything of that Course....I am here just to Give correct information which might be useful for intrested ppl .

And we also didnt advertise for investors Launch or Pre- Launch , as we think let our product itlsef become the way of communication and speak for itself and moreover it was not a general launch . we started with 2250 hill view and 2350 Garden view for investors and now the rates are 2450 hill view and 2550 Garden view. If anybody thinks rates are high we are acctually not bothered on what price other builders are quoting for Talegaon or nearby areas as the product is completly diffrent , i would again like to remind what we are going to deliver and the class of Team we are working with . ....I request all of you to see the profile of Rahul Kadri who is our chief architect of phase 1 - Athena on http://www.kadriconsultants.com and BDP Khandekar who is the masterplanner of the Layout ...and yes...ppl who are comparing 2000 rs contruction with my product ...please just see the diffrence in floor plans ..:-) and you will come to know the importance of planning .
    Main Motive is to give Satisfaction and value for Money to all my investors and actual users ..profit is always a 2nd motive .

I request all of you to please visit the site whenever possible not to buy but to see ... I hope i was able to clear all your Doubts .

Thanks .
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Good news or bad news?

Originally Posted by Nixit Gada
    we started with 2250 hill view and 2350 Garden view for investors and now the rates are 2450 hill view and 2550 Garden view.

I am wondering if you are proud to talk about this price rise or sad about it? Is it good news or bad news for you?

hmm launch on 14th July and by 18th July you sold all and only 12-18 flats left. So total 290 - 18 = 272 flats at the rate of 200/sq less than today.

So if each flat is approx 1000 sq feet, then you lost approx (200 * 1000) * 272 = 5.44 Cr loss in just 3-4 days.

This money you could have enjoyed, but now your investors will enjoy this appreciation and also any future appreciation. You can only watch your investor money grow.

Had you done your homework properly you would have launched the project with correct price.

This is a genuine question to you and I hope you consider it the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajesh Get the Basics Rite

I think you still didnt get what i wrote and what i meant...i feel u still stuck on the rate issue get outa of it and der is many more important things which needs to be given importance .

The Launch was on 4th july...and yess ...i also said we sold for 2250 and 2350 to investors ..today its 22nd we have already got into resale around 20 more flats of investors ....today if we have opened rate 2450 and 2550 ...i will be proud if my investor earns 200 rs on a foot ...u didnt read it properly i also mentioned PROFIT is not a only motive ...
    and secondly we have started quoting 2450 and 2550 from just 2 days back...let me understand what actual user feels about it.

TO ALL I am happy we are getting good amount of walk- in and actual users every day .

Rajesh Genuine request try to understand all the things first and come with a intention to grow ur knowledge rather than come with a motive to fall other ....

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Why do you sell for 2250 to investors? Do they pay you cash downpayment full
    CommentQuote
    I think you still didnt get what i wrote and what i meant...i feel u still stuck on the rate issue get outa of it and der is many more important things which needs to be given importance .

The Launch was on 4th july...and yess ...i also said we sold for 2250 and 2350 to investors ..today its 22nd we have already got into resale around 20 more flats of investors ....today if we have opened rate 2450 and 2550 ...i will be proud if my investor earns 200 rs on a foot ...u didnt read it properly i also mentioned PROFIT is not a only motive ...
    and secondly we have started quoting 2450 and 2550 from just 2 days back...let me understand what actual user feels about it.

TO ALL I am happy we are getting good amount of walk- in and actual users every day .

Rajesh Genuine request try to understand all the things first and come with a intention to grow ur knowledge rather than come with a motive to fall other ....

Thanks

appreciate for sharing such information with us..but it would have enhanced ur credibility a bit more, if you would have come clean right from the first post!! You started with "THEY" and ofcourse got back to "WE" in a matter of few posts!!

There are many builders/promoters (Jitu Sir,Sachin from Vastusodh) who are on the forum, they do tend to talk about the projects and also share a lot of valuable information with members, sometimes not even restricted about their own projects!! I hope you will also take a cue from them and help members of the forum!!
    CommentQuote