25 | Posts
10175 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Balador Talegaon and Vision shreeKanhe Phata

Hello Friends,

I just called the sales office of Balador Talegaon. http://www.balador.in/
    This is 45 acre township at 1km from Talegaon station. Kindly provide your feedback on location, investment potential etc.

They are quoting 2450/- psf (100 psf for 40% down payment). I thought it was pricey option. (1050 sq ft 2BHK cost is ~26L + STamp duty, registeration, MSEB, parking etc)

Vision Shree Kanhe Phata
    I just saw a newspaper ad indicating 2/3 BRHK for 19L and onwards.

How is this builder?

Looking forward to feedback/thoughts from all of you.

Re : Feedback on Balador Talegaon and Vision shreeKanhe Phata

Originally posted by ireal1 View Post
    Hello Friends,

I just called the sales office of Balador Talegaon. http://www.balador.in/
    This is 45 acre township at 1km from Talegaon station. Kindly provide your feedback on location, investment potential etc.

They are quoting 2450/- psf (100 psf for 40% down payment). I thought it was pricey option. (1050 sq ft 2BHK cost is ~26L + STamp duty, registeration, MSEB, parking etc)

Vision Shree Kanhe Phata
    I just saw a newspaper ad indicating 2/3 BRHK for 19L and onwards.

How is this builder?

Looking forward to feedback/thoughts from all of you.
    For investment purpose it looks more. Talegaon is totally our of pune city and people prefer to take 2nd home/Weekend home there.
    U can get many options near Pune city in that rate like Ravet/Hinjewadi, which will be developing more early than Talegaon.
    For investment purpose 1800-1900psf is OK for that area, try to negotiate hard with the builder.

Comment

Hey Nixit,
      Do you represent the builder? Just asking, no offence intended.

Comment

Talegaon can be second home, or even third/forth/fifth home for any Puneite.

Comment

Nixit Gada name is mentioned in the Marathi news. So I am sure there is
          some interest there.

Comment

looking forward for some fun on this thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixit Gada
              Hey ,
              I visited the Balador site , and also the other sites going on in heijwadi , talegaon , chakan .
              I feel Balador is way better then all the sites , the location the enviornment they have created , the sales office , site of phase 1 and view from there , somekind of vibrations and positive energy you feel when you come to balador.Pre - Launch was successful and they have just 12to 18 flats lefts with them.. its a huge success ..ppl are investing in BALADOR.
              Why you mentioned 'they have created 'if you are part of project? Your name is there in marathi news attached. But good thing is you are not here with false identity (I meanprofile name.)

Comment

I don't know about Balador but if the Vision Shree is of Siddhivinayak Group (Rajesh Sakla) then it is best to avoid it. Both the Saklas are big crooks:-
                Ravirraj Group & Siddhivinayak Group.

* The name of Siddhivinayak Group project here was Vision City, now don't know whether this is part of it or the name has been changed.
                Btw guys, don't fall prey to the brochure. You know what it states:-

Brochure has no legal binding on the builder & is for presentation purpose only.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  I don't know about Balador but if the Vision Shree is of Siddhivinayak Group (Rajesh Sakla) then it is best to avoid it. Both the Saklas are big crooks:-

* The name of Siddhivinayak Group project here was Vision City, now don't know whether this is part of it or the name has been changed.

Brochure has no legal binding on the builder & is for presentation purpose only.
                  And there was a news some time ago that some Mr. XYZ Sakla builder arrested by Police along with Brahma SunCity builder...

Avoid such crooks....

Comment

Originally posted by Nixit Gada
                    Hey ,
                    I visited the Balador site , and also the other sites going on in heijwadi , talegaon , chakan .
                    I feel Balador is way better then all the sites , the location the enviornment they have created , the sales office , site of phase 1 and view from there , somekind of vibrations and positive energy you feel when you come to balador.Pre - Launch was successful and they have just 12to 18 flats lefts with them.. its a huge success ..ppl are investing in BALADOR.

On the above i saw the Planning of flats and the whole phase it is just a peice of beauty . i compared the floor plans of athena , balador and other project around ...no one is even closer to perfection like Phase 1 of Balador, otha projects have common walla between 2 flats , rooms are smaller in size , and biggest thing is wad they say carpet is no actual carpet it is almost 80-100 feet less...check out latis aswell for example..complete chor...that way ...BALADOR is trustworthy option aswell
                    its Worth It....i would suggest dont see the tag...see the planning and whole layput take the feel ..its going to be the ADDRESSS of the Pune- mumbai Belt

Investment in a better way...always gives returns

I hope it helps you

Thankss
                    Why are you writing 'I visited the Balador site'? If you are a partner in that project, you must be visiting it quite often.

And only 12-18 flats left?? How? I didn't even see any Ad in any newspaper or hoardings about the launch?

Originally posted by realacres View Post

Yes, Vision Shree is of Siddhivinayak Group.
                    Vision Shree is name of the row-house project & I have heard it is in the Vision City premises.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X