Hello Friends,

Need suggestion about this project, could anyone throw some light here, I visited the site today, saw only parking level construction and there wasn't any work happening but the sales person assured delivery in Aug-2016, is it possible.

Apart from the delivery they spoke a lot about it but there was nothing that I could see and believe in it.

Anyone has any idea about this project?

Thanks.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Navak2k
    Hello Friends,

Need suggestion about this project, could anyone throw some light here, I visited the site today, saw only parking level construction and there wasn't any work happening but the sales person assured delivery in Aug-2016, is it possible.

Apart from the delivery they spoke a lot about it but there was nothing that I could see and believe in it.

Anyone has any idea about this project?

Thanks.

There you go. You have said it yourselves :) .

Sometimes we just wish others to tell us what we want to believe . You have done your analysis. What do you believe ? No real construction till date and assured delivery in 9 months...

"assured delivery in 9 months...". Where have I heard this before ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REbear
    There you go. You have said it yourselves :) .

Sometimes we just wish others to tell us what we want to believe . You have done your analysis. What do you believe ? No real construction till date and assured delivery in 9 months...

"assured delivery in 9 months...". Where have I heard this before ?

I agree, that's my concern, so wanted some advice if anyone on this forum has any additional info on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no chance this project is going to be completed on time as promised at current rate of construction. Price is also ridiculously high. Spending 75-85 lakhs on a 2 BHK that also comes with a guarantee of delay is not a wise choice in my opinion. Come on, its just a 2 BHK home thats it. I would suggest you go for ready to move options available in kharadi.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • SuryaP8 months ago
      Does any one booked? Looks comments were 2 years old and project is still under construction.
  • The due date of completion builder is giving now and also with RERA is December 2019. People who have booked can join the owners WhatsApp group.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.
    CommentQuote