http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/iref-members-qaa-forum/t-iref-member-of-the-month-11093.html#post91868

Originally Posted by IGRM
Dear Members,

We are happy to announce Member of the Month for May and June 2010.

The award for Member of the Month – May and June 2010 goes to realacres. :bab (22):

Here's a small token of appreciation for your wonderful participation on the forum. USD 50 to be credited to your account via paypal.

Regards,
Admin

:bab (6):
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Congrats Realacres...You deserve it!!! keep the good work!

Congrats RealAcres...You deserve it!!! keep the good work!

(Do i sound like a manager mailing his team members after successful release...?:bab (5):)

All.
    You have always benefitted lots of members on this forum like me by giving valuable suggesstions, views and sharing wisdom. I would say this forum has changed my mindset about reality.

Thanks to all other members also like wiseman, venky, rajeshp, Jitu and ....(list goes on...)

Thanks to the Admistrators also for such a good initiative.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you

Friends,

Thank you so much for your kind wishes, I am really delighted with your responses:). Trust me that I will be here, always, to keep you updated & even after I purchase a house.

Hope to see new names in this list in coming months & most likely it would be from Pune thread, thanks to overwhelming response here:).

Thank you all once again.

Regards,

Realacres

Originally Posted by puser
    Realacres, such an honor alongwith 50$ USD :bab (41):. So where is the treat :D

Treat?? Let's have it in PBAP's office:D.

Coming to $50, well I have refused it & requested the admin to put it for GOOD use, where I can't disclose it on the forum but trust me it will be in the interest of the society & India as a whole:).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Friends,

Thank you so much for your kind wishes, I am really delighted with your responses:). Trust me that I will be here, always, to keep you updated & even after I purchase a house.

Hope to see new names in this list in coming months & most likely it would be from Pune thread, thanks to overwhelming response here:).

Regards,

Realacres

Coming to $50, well I have refused it & requested the admin to put it for GOOD use, where I can't disclose it on the forum but trust me it will be in the interest of the society & India as a whole:).

Cheers mate...!!! Very well deserved...
    and thanks for all the value you added in my welth (which I saved from not putting in RE)...rather I should give you a treat, not you :)
    CommentQuote

Oops :bab (39):refused, I would not take this as excuse for not buying me a Beer.:bab (51):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Oops :bab (39):refused, I would not take this as excuse for not buying me a Beer.:bab (51):

I can get a coconut water for you ;). Good for health as well. Here it is:-
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • U deserve a "SIR" :)

Dear Real,
    Mate congratulations to you. though i joined in may2010 and am relatively new to this forum, i have learned a lot from many people here and especially from you. i thank you for your posts which are full of wisdom, honest & transparent advise and are always in good spirits.
    Man you are the Kotler of IREF, I can make a marketing guide for IREF just by compiling your 3k + posts(am i giving an idea to anyone:)
    (wonder how u keep yourself charged up and bubbly everytime, maybe u can share the secret)

Anyways congratulations once again and plz keep posting.:bab (56):
    CommentQuote
    Friends,

Regards,

Realacres

Well done and a lovely gesture for redirecting the funds to a deserving place.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats ! your knowledge and sense of humor will make sure Pune thread is alive.
    Recently we have seen that some of new members are from developer/builders group. Thats in a way success of this Pune city group. Even they are seeing value in sharing/promoting their products.

Good job! keep it up....:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Well done Real you deserve this award everymonth man !
    Congratuations .. thanks for all your work for this forum, your valuable posts keeping this forum charged...
    CommentQuote
  • A no brainer indeed. Real, Congrats buddy, none deserves it more than you !!! And I am pretty sure the coming months will see a lot from the Pune forum !!!

Cheers !!!

CommentQuote
  • Congrats man... Real is the "real" winner here fellas :D
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats real!! You truly deserved it. Keep up the good work. :)

Looking forward to your expert opinions,suggestions & comments on Pune RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Keep it up realacres. We really appreciate your wonderful reviews and expect the same in future...Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Heartiest congrates Real !
    CommentQuote
  • Conratulations Realacres. I enjoy the study and sacrasam of your posts.
    CommentQuote