would you consider standalone building for living against a proper society with facilities like swimpool gym etc?

In terms of appreciation does it make more sense to invest in standalone or society?
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    One more point:-

In standalone building, even if 5 out of 10 people are scorpio chaps, the no. is huge, 50%. In case of complex, you get variety of people & hence can have more options to create better community.

On a different note, I like the term 'Scorpio chaps' to refer to a 'particular' category of people. :D

But reading this term for quite a while now, I really feel for the poor car Scorpio. A real defamation of the brand.

Can't this category of people be referred to by some other term?? Just a suggestion. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    On a different note, I like the term 'Scorpio chaps' to refer to a 'particular' category of people. :D

But reading this term for quite a while now, I really feel for the poor car Scorpio. A real defamation of the brand.

Can't this category of people be referred to by some other term?? Just a suggestion. :)

No. Term 'scorpio chaps' suits 200% for that category :)
    CommentQuote
  • guys good rate for baner/balewadi for stand alone building ?
    CommentQuote
  • Standalone building is ok if you are looking at old areas of city like Aundh, Kalyaninagar, Kothrud, Sahakarnagar.

I would avoid standalone building in new areas. Also, if you are planning to resale this flat in the next 5 years, and upgrade to a better / bigger one, buy in society. Resale for standalone building is very difficult.

Example: In Dahanukar colony, I would go for standalone building instead of big society like Kapil Abhijat, since rate difference is tremendous, and infra wise, both flats have same facilities. There is a good public swimming pool in Dahanukar, good gyms, well maintained park, secure area etc, so amenities of big society are not needed.

But in Warje, I would totally avoid a standalone building, preferring big society like Aditya Garden City (this is a bad example since builder here is a crook).

But hope you get the point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    guys good rate for baner/balewadi for stand alone building ?

It gets difficult to assess the stand alone building prices, in bigger projects atleast there is a chance of multiple flats for resale and there is a possibility u can compare both of them...i think u hav to tek a call depending on flat condition and going rate in the area etc..
    CommentQuote