Last updated: September 18 2013
9 | Posts
21178 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamp Duty and Registration Charges for resale property PUNE CLOSED

Folks,

What would be the charges of the Stamp Duty and Registration (SDRC) on resale flat. Ex. If I'm purchasing a flat for 56 Lks in Baner/Pashan, what would be SDRC I have to bear? In Mumbai it has some slabs ( till 10 lks 38000 Rs and above 10 lks 8% of remaining ). I'm not sure about Pune and i guess it depends on Ready Reconer rate as well.
    Reg charges are around 1% on amount transacted.
    Please suggest and correct me if I'm wrong....

Also can I make a room if hall is too big? Ex. in a 3 BHK Hall is quite big so that I can make a small room inside. I'm aware that it is not allowed in terrace area but can we make room inside? My neighbor asked me so I thought of asking you folks.

Re : Stamp Duty and Registration Charges for resale property PUNE CLOSED

Originally posted by saggii View Post
    Folks,

What would be the charges of the Stamp Duty and Registration (SDRC) on resale flat. Ex. If I'm purchasing a flat for 56 Lks in Baner/Pashan, what would be SDRC I have to bear? In Mumbai it has some slabs ( till 10 lks 38000 Rs and above 10 lks 8% of remaining ). I'm not sure about Pune and i guess it depends on Ready Reconer rate as well.
    Reg charges are around 1% on amount transacted.
    Please suggest and correct me if I'm wrong....

Also can I make a room if hall is too big? Ex. in a 3 BHK Hall is quite big so that I can make a small room inside. I'm aware that it is not allowed in terrace area but can we make room inside? My neighbor asked me so I thought of asking you folks.
    Stamp Duty : 5 % (on total agr value - 5,00,000 /-)+ Rs 7650 /-
    This also depends on the age of the bldg, whether Row house or flat etc.

Comment

To my knowledge if the building is old (some 15 yr+) then there is concession in SD. Need to reconfirm this though, if the laws have been changed.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by sach_vastu View Post
        Stamp Duty : 5 % (on total agr value - 5,00,000 /-)+ Rs 7650 /-
        This also depends on the age of the bldg, whether Row house or flat etc.
        k, thanks...

Comment

Hi ,
          I am also looking for resale flats now.
          What are the charges on a resale flat now a days, What I know is
          5% is stamp duty and 30000 is registration/

Comment

6% stamp duty for PMC flats, not 5%. Govt agent has increased 1% of their brokerage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth View Post
              6% stamp duty for PMC flats, not 5%. Govt agent has increased 1% of their brokerage.
              Haha, and they call it as indirect LBT.

Comment

is that all? 6% stamp duty and 30000 regisration or there are some other charges as well.

And how much a builder ask for a resalre property, In one case I have'en asked for 2 lacs rs for providing NOC to the seller.

Comment

For ready possession, 6% + 30k are the govt charges. For under construction projects, there is vat, st etc. Additionally, there is a NOC charge either to builder or society, which is variable. There is no control for this charge. Society will generally charge lesser for NOC than a builder.

Comment

For ready possession, 6% + 30k are the govt charges. For under construction projects, there is vat, st etc. Additionally, there is a NOC charge either to builder or society, which is variable. There is no control for this charge. Society will generally charge lesser for NOC than a builder.
                    And now TDS of 1% also for flats costing 50L & above.

------------------
                    CLOSED and COPIED to

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...628-page3.html
                    Last edited by BlessU; November 21 2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X