I work in hinjewadi and want to buy a 3 bhk apartment with approx size 1500 sq ft in baner/balewadi/bavdhan area..i can wait for couple of yrs for possesion provided builder is reputed..

i liked rohan leher..but cant afford it at 3200 rate..cud have gone for 2900..but missed the bus..blue ridge in hinjewadi is beyong my budget ..though i liked that as well..

i know we have spread information on this forum with regards to different projects..but i want to consolidate the ones which fit my budget and criteria which would match with lot of members requirement..
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    I work in hinjewadi and want to buy a 3 bhk apartment with approx size 1500 sq ft in baner/balewadi/bavdhan area..i can wait for couple of yrs for possesion provided builder is reputed..

i liked rohan leher..but cant afford it at 3200 rate..cud have gone for 2900..but missed the bus..blue ridge in hinjewadi is beyong my budget ..though i liked that as well..

i know we have spread information on this forum with regards to different projects..but i want to consolidate the ones which fit my budget and criteria which would match with lot of members requirement..

very difficult man, you have to get the rate of <3000, so baner/bavdhan is out of question. Balewadi: yes there are few projects to look at. Though I'm not updated on those. Less amenities less cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed

Since you have seen Rohan Leher, did you check out Aditya Green Zone next to it? 2 months back they had 3BHKs at 46L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    Since you have seen Rohan Leher, did you check out Aditya Green Zone next to it? 2 months back they had 3BHKs at 46L.

but guess area was not 1500
    CommentQuote
  • Check Vanshaj Kiona Balewadi area 1500+ but little more than 50L

Originally Posted by saggii
    but guess area was not 1500
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for suggestion..just checked the thread on it..how is the builder rated? never heard of him..

Originally Posted by manu1981
    Check Vanshaj Kiona Balewadi area 1500+ but little more than 50L
    CommentQuote
  • ironically i am curretnly staying at aditya shagun..but dont feel like buying from aditya anymore..though this exp has been good..but heard some bad things abt them in other projects..

Originally Posted by nitesh321
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid aditya builder at any cost. Have a flat in Aditya garden city and from day one builder has played games with us.
    We have a whole yahoo group full of complaints against him ...
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen his couple of more projects in baudhan and Sus road all by named Vanshaj ..

I liked the qulaity of thier projects as compared to other builders..

I heard ..Rane was the builder who had received award for best project from Architects and Surveyors Association...ref in https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4507-itwap-and-infosys-group/page32?t=5333&page=32

If u r staying in Aditya..u can go and check the location qulaity etc and compare with what Aditya is offering..

Originally Posted by kazihamed
    thanks for suggestion..just checked the thread on it..how is the builder rated? never heard of him..
    CommentQuote
  • ok ..moving out to check this..will hopefully update on feedback tonite

I have seen his couple of more projects in baudhan and Sus road all by named Vanshaj ..

I heard ..Rane was the builder who had received award for best project from Architects and Surveyors Association...ref in https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4507-itwap-and-infosys-group/page32?t=5333&page=32

If u r staying in Aditya..u can go and check the location qulaity etc and compare with what Aditya is offering..
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for feedback..am not going to check their porjects anymore..

Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Avoid aditya builder at any cost. Have a flat in Aditya garden city and from day one builder has played games with us.
    We have a whole yahoo group full of complaints against him ...
    CommentQuote
  • I just visited Vanshaj in balewadi..didnt like it..the finishing of flat isnt great..

I have seen his couple of more projects in baudhan and Sus road all by named Vanshaj ..

CommentQuote
  • If u do with resale check at Parkland, Regulus, Aditya Breeze Park, Faith.
    U can take out some time to see these projects. Even Saffire Park new and resales are available. All these are ready projects and every have some plus and some minus.No harm in visiting.
    CommentQuote
  • Look at Warje as well. Good connectivity to city if required & direct access to Hinjewadi via NH4 bypass as well. Now why this? Coz tomorrow if you shift to some none Hinjewadi co. you will still be somewhere near the centre rather than at far corner. Personally, I would not put my bet on townships which are in MIDC or gram panchayat & are asking the rates of Baner-Balewadi. Check out resales, you will find them. Avoid Amit's project though in this area, especially Saffire Park due to road issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. I did check out amit in balewadi..the only 3 bhks he was mentioning was 2100 sq ft..85 to 95 lacs..didnt know anything about road problem though

Originally Posted by realacres
    Look at Warje as well. Good connectivity to city if required & direct access to Hinjewadi via NH4 bypass as well. Now why this? Coz tomorrow if you shift to some none Hinjewadi co. you will still be somewhere near the centre rather than at far corner. Personally, I would not put my bet on townships which are in MIDC or gram panchayat & are asking the rates of Baner-Balewadi. Check out resales, you will find them. Avoid Amit's project though in this area, especially Saffire Park due to road issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Look at Warje as well. Good connectivity to city if required & direct access to Hinjewadi via NH4 bypass as well. Now why this? Coz tomorrow if you shift to some none Hinjewadi co. you will still be somewhere near the centre rather than at far corner.

Agree, but then Pune is not big as bombay where one travels from Ambarnath to VT or frmo Belapur to Andheri:bab (59):. So it actually depends on person to person I have the same opinion as yours(I would prefer near to city) but my very close friend don't agree with it and always give me Bombay wala example :-). Just a perspective.
    CommentQuote