I work in hinjewadi and want to buy a 3 bhk apartment with approx size 1500 sq ft in baner/balewadi/bavdhan area..i can wait for couple of yrs for possesion provided builder is reputed..

i liked rohan leher..but cant afford it at 3200 rate..cud have gone for 2900..but missed the bus..blue ridge in hinjewadi is beyong my budget ..though i liked that as well..

i know we have spread information on this forum with regards to different projects..but i want to consolidate the ones which fit my budget and criteria which would match with lot of members requirement..
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • fine...u note all the positive and negatives of all the projects...u will find some negtive and positives in all the projects....consolidate all and find out which one suits u the most..
    its very obvious in some projects u will find..higher rates...no approach road..some issues with plan...size of the house...location of the project...some extra unbearable charges in addition to base rate...posession time...reputation of builder..transportations problems..garden /non garden facing availability...etc etc..

i suggest prepare a chart of all positives and negatives and figure out which one is the best for you..

i compared almost 15-20 projects and finallly booked vanshaj

in case u like balewadi u can check park express also...

Originally Posted by kazihamed
    I just visited Vanshaj in balewadi..didnt like it..the finishing of flat isnt great..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    fine...u note all the positive and negatives of all the projects...u will find some negtive and positives in all the projects....consolidate all and find out which one suits u the most..
    its very obvious in some projects u will find..higher rates...no approach road..some issues with plan...size of the house...location of the project...some extra unbearable charges in addition to base rate...posession time...reputation of builder..transportations problems..garden /non garden facing availability...etc etc..

i suggest prepare a chart of all positives and negatives and figure out which one is the best for you..

i compared almost 15-20 projects and finallly booked vanshaj

in case u like balewadi u can check park express also...

Hey you can chk out projects near highway(near stadium/mitcon). There were some resales few months back at very good rate.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen all project sfrom other side of higway to all projects till Aditya Comfort zone..I dont rememebr missing out on any project :)..
    even i also checked 80% of Pimple saudagr projets and some in Wakad too...finally after house hunting for 3-4 months I booked in vanshaj as that suits my most of the requirements..

Originally Posted by saggii
    Hey you can chk out projects near highway(near stadium/mitcon). There were some resales few months back at very good rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggii

Can you please share the rate at which it is available?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    Can you please share the rate at which it is available?

close to the highway here goes the list of projects and my take!!

Amit's Sapphire Park : Better not say anything regard access road, too many posts highlighting the excellence of the project :) and anyways, now hardly flats left neways!!

Vatika : Can see the light of possession in next decade!! goes with its marketing gimmick of 10ft floor :)

Gloden Trellis : u ll keep trailing a single brick being laid in there on the site!! need to manage with LCD projector for information about the project for some time to come!!

Oravi : total non sense!! see the cracks before being completed only...

Park Express : Refer any park thread for information regd completion etc...a total waste of money in terms of maintenance for the life time, if the current rate (more than 3500 psf) was not a rip off :)

Comfort Zone : no train bogey for me!! rates also on higher side and almost no chances of negotiation..

I never considered Pearl,Bravuria etc anyways!! there are also some chindi builder projects here and there..get into them at ur own risk!!

My first choice still remains Supreme Palms..i wish i had booked it at 3000 psf during recession!! Resale options are not so nice worth considering!!
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing!! With half a crore in your kitty you are still unable to get a decent 3 BHK of choice in a city like Pune. Ok forget Mumbai, but is this the RE scene across all major cities in India?
    CommentQuote
  • i will wait and watch..no rush..3000 is the rate i will look for with area of 1500 sq ft with 1st rate builder like rohan leher or blueridge..

Originally Posted by mannusingh
    Amazing!! With half a crore in your kitty you are still unable to get a decent 3 BHK of choice in a city like Pune. Ok forget Mumbai, but is this the RE scene across all major cities in India?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    i will wait and watch..no rush..3000 is the rate i will look for with area of 1500 sq ft with 1st rate builder like rohan leher or blueridge..

Sensible Decision!!! I won;t recommend Paranjpe Blue Ridge purely cos of the location..Why don't you try your luck at Rohan Leher itself...Being on the other side of the highway, don't think they will disappoint you if u go with ur cheque book!! I thin the flats are spacious too...and u can easily get 3000!!They hv sold at 2600 not long ago anyways...

The only issue is security post daylight!! When is the possession for Leher? will there be luxury of streetlights by then?
    CommentQuote
  • rohan Leher hoarding says...Windy apartments....I totally agree....surrounded by empty lands..will take some yrs for that area to get developed .. lots of projects are coming in that area though..

but u can trust Rohans qulaity...seems the best in pune...

I only hope rates shud cum down and u will be able to buy at 3k..as u want to go for reputed builder whose rates are always more than 200-300..so all the best in ur search
    CommentQuote
  • If you have liked Rohan Leher. Why dont you give your counter offer as per your budget to Rohan Leher ? Take a chance. May be he will accept the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    If you have liked Rohan Leher. Why dont you give your counter offer as per your budget to Rohan Leher ? Take a chance. May be he will accept the same.

Sales team is very Sharm- less. Some time back I asked him you could give me some concession he said no we don't negotiate that much. I said OK let me know if you have any mood to change. He replied "ball is in your court, you decide".
    Comeon man I'm here to buy a house worth 50 Lks there is no ball passing in here. Instead of seeing me as potential buyer all he is intrested in playing balls.
    I don't know how builder appoints sales team.
    CommentQuote
  • Saggi,

Hindi mein- pune builders bahut maaj gaye hain-- its better to stay away -- until they believe its a "buyers market"....the other day, the builder was saying on the forum- its a "sellers market", and our terms will dictate,,,,so take it or leave it...

So, its take it or LEAVE it!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Saggi,
    Hindi mein- pune builders bahut maaj gaye hain--QUOTE]

Sir Hindi me : Pune ke builders ko masti chadh gayi hai.
    I agree "he loka maajle aahe".:DSaggi,
    Hindi mein- pune builders bahut maaj gaye hain--QUOTE]

Sir Hindi me : Pune ke builders ko masti chadh gayi hai.
    I agree "he loka maajle aahe".:D
    CommentQuote
  • But sometimes I put myself in Builder's , I think even I would have done the same thing. Thoda daan-dharam jyada karta, accha construction karta, thoda saste me bhi de deta. But shayad I would have also done the same thing apparently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggii
    But sometimes I put myself in Builder's , I think even I would have done the same thing. Thoda daan-dharam jyada karta, accha construction karta, thoda saste me bhi de deta. But shayad I would have also done the same thing apparently.

I agree. Seeing other builders quoting high rates & still getting customers, why would one builder stand out & quote less rates & make a loss to himself?? :bab (38):
    It is like every builder does it (may be due to market conditions or some regulations) or no one does it.
    CommentQuote