I work in hinjewadi and want to buy a 3 bhk apartment with approx size 1500 sq ft in baner/balewadi/bavdhan area..i can wait for couple of yrs for possesion provided builder is reputed..

i liked rohan leher..but cant afford it at 3200 rate..cud have gone for 2900..but missed the bus..blue ridge in hinjewadi is beyong my budget ..though i liked that as well..

i know we have spread information on this forum with regards to different projects..but i want to consolidate the ones which fit my budget and criteria which would match with lot of members requirement..
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    I agree. Seeing other builders quoting high rates & still getting customers, why would one builder stand out & quote less rates & make a loss to himself?? :bab (38):
    It is like every builder does it (may be due to market conditions or some regulations) or no one does it.

Yes, but RE goes beyond price. The main thing is commitment to be made & kept to the buyers (it may be time of poss, quality, giving the said specs & amenities, mentioning right area etc.) & this is the one & the most major thing which is absent in Pune RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Really does Rohan negotiate ? I doubt it cause they have this protection scheme which will back fire on them if some buys at lesser rate. Plus as someone below mentioned; they have ball is in ur court attitude. i told the guy that i heard your rate was 2900 at which i am willing to buy, but he refused; then i told him i will wait for correction.2600? never heard of that rate with them..least i heard was 2900..

on possession, they have 3 bhks full in this phase..they r launching another building for 3 bhks with same rate possession of which is 2 yrs down the line; which is ok with me. on secutiry etc, i guess after 2 yrs that shud be better than today, considering all the other projects coming up there.

Originally Posted by chinmay686
    Sensible Decision!!! I won;t recommend Paranjpe Blue Ridge purely cos of the location..Why don't you try your luck at Rohan Leher itself...Being on the other side of the highway, don't think they will disappoint you if u go with ur cheque book!! I thin the flats are spacious too...and u can easily get 3000!!They hv sold at 2600 not long ago anyways...

The only issue is security post daylight!! When is the possession for Leher? will there be luxury of streetlights by then?
    CommentQuote
  • i agree..it makes sense to give customer value for money even if ur competitor is taking them for ride..that is delighting the customer..as mentioned in sarkar..pass ka fayda se jyada dur ka nuksaan dekho..classic case aditya builders..they did well with aditya shagun but got greedy too soon..now they lost credibility and thus have to give discount

Originally Posted by realacres
    Yes, but RE goes beyond price. The main thing is commitment to be made & kept to the buyers (it may be time of poss, quality, giving the said specs & amenities, mentioning right area etc.) & this is the one & the most major thing which is absent in Pune RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    Really does Rohan negotiate ? I doubt it cause they have this protection scheme which will back fire on them if some buys at lesser rate. Plus as someone below mentioned; they have ball is in ur court attitude. i told the guy that i heard your rate was 2900 at which i am willing to buy, but he refused; then i told him i will wait for correction.2600? never heard of that rate with them..least i heard was 2900..

on possession, they have 3 bhks full in this phase..they r launching another building for 3 bhks with same rate possession of which is 2 yrs down the line; which is ok with me. on secutiry etc, i guess after 2 yrs that shud be better than today, considering all the other projects coming up there.

Kazi Bhai, this chap was selling 2800 in peak recession but I don't know rates now or before than that.
    CommentQuote
  • Consensus?

ok- so where does this leave me? I have the same requirement as the thread owner.
    Price: 2900-3000/-
    Area: I would settle for a smaller area-1200-1400.... to keep the whole thing under 50L.

therealslimKD
    (AT)
    gmail.com

Supreme Palms seems to be the current favourite?

KD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamlesh D
    ok- so where does this leave me? I have the same requirement as the thread owner.
    Price: 2900-3000/-
    Area: I would settle for a smaller area-1200-1400.... to keep the whole thing under 50L.

therealslimKD
    (AT)
    gmail.com

Supreme Palms seems to be the current favourite?

KD

Hi KD, Let me know if you find. Im also with you and Kazi with same budget and requirement of 3 bhk in around 50 lacs. I will post my findings as well. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any Luck yet?

Hi Guys,

I am also looking for a flat with in 50 Lacs.
    Seeing the current rates i would settle for a 2BHK as well :)

Have you found any decent flats in this area?

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote