Hi All,

Does anybody have any details on Crystal Heights?
How is the reputation of the builder Satis Bora & Associates?

The rates are very reasonable here, around 2900.
Possession I am told is Sept'11.

Has anybody booked a flat here?
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Trushna
    Hi All,

Does anybody have any details on Crystal Heights?
    How is the reputation of the builder Satis Bora & Associates?

The rates are very reasonable here, around 2900.
    Possession I am told is Sept'11.

Has anybody booked a flat here?

Two months back the rates were 2650-2700...Hiked 200 rs in two months...I think you should negotiate much if going to bye...Dont believe the rates builders are quoting at first visit. Actual rates are the one where most deals are finalised...unfortunately it is dificult to get such information...but you can make use of this forum...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I did anyone has booked in this complex? Please share your experiance. How is the builder?

Regards,
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • whats the current rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Asking for 3600/sq.ft

Originally Posted by sush123
    whats the current rate?
    CommentQuote
  • crystal heights wakad pune.nice to stay.

I have buy flat in crystal heights. POSSESSION is late but work done by developer is very nice. As i have seen some schemes surrounded in wakad, i.e (capital tower) flats are sold 100% but still they are delaying possession and every sunday peoples gather at society, even apostrophe building is ready but developer is not ready to give possession. Comparative to all these branded developers i still say i got possession, even costruction is going on of other 2 towers. About amenities only 10% amenities are cancelled and 90% amenities are not in position to use bcoz construction is going on amenity side. Comparative to A and B building i can say they have constructed building C AND D very fast. i think if any one is looking for ready or early possession flats he can go for crystal heights as comparative to market rates are very low. :):):):):).
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote