Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aundh...Still an investment oppourtunity?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Aundh...Still an investment oppourtunity?

Last updated: July 21 2010
1 | Posts
744 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aundh...Still an investment oppourtunity?

For investment purpose and with limited budget (25L), what do you guys think about buying 1BHK 5-10yrs old resale in Aundh? No home loan

Do you know what is the huge construction that is coming up between Convergys call center and tennis court on DP rd (where Volvo buses stop for pickup)?
    Some say its multiplex, some say its 5star hotel, Big office by reliance, etc etc

What about buying 2BHK in area in Balewadi/Baner which is supposed to be joined (at least in proposed DP) to road which goes from Medipoint hospital to Aloma county? May need to take a home loan of ~13L if I need to buy this 2BHK.

Or is PS/Pimple Nilakh a better option for 2BHK?

Re : Aundh...Still an investment oppourtunity?

Originally posted by sno247 View Post
    For investment purpose and with limited budget (25L), what do you guys think about buying 1BHK 5-10yrs old resale in Aundh? No home loan

Do you know what is the huge construction that is coming up between Convergys call center and tennis court on DP rd (where Volvo buses stop for pickup)?
    Some say its multiplex, some say its 5star hotel, Big office by reliance, etc etc

What about buying 2BHK in area in Balewadi/Baner which is supposed to be joined (at least in proposed DP) to road which goes from Medipoint hospital to Aloma county? May need to take a home loan of ~13L if I need to buy this 2BHK.

Or is PS/Pimple Nilakh a better option for 2BHK?
    I feel prices at Aundh is already in the higher side and saturated and if u take property for business purpose then it make sense. Baner/Balewadi is still in developing so rates may go up.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X