Dear Friend, Please inform me about this Project called As Gemini Park Avenue in NIBM Road, Near to Raheja Vista. I need to know the price and project details.

Thanks
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Heard for the first time. Why don't you go yourself and inform us here over forum!
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen this site. It is further ahead from Raheja Vistas, opposite Ganga Kingston. Right now only digging is on and I guess they have 2/5 and 2 bhk flats here. Rates are in the region of 3200-3400 when I last found out.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mannu, thank for the reply, but please inform how is the area and is it the worth to pay 3150RS/Per SQ.
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought at Raheja Vistas right next to it so obviously I like that area. Its up to you to decide whether this area is worth that much or not.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that there is water and road problem in that area. raheja vista is full now. is gemini will be good construction buidling
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by taiyabhamza
    Dear Mannu, thank for the reply, but please inform how is the area and is it the worth to pay 3150RS/Per SQ.

No it is not. It is a bit ahead with no infra around as of now.

2900 ready posession are available at kondhwa
    CommentQuote
  • dear mannu

Whats the posession date promised by Raheja
    CommentQuote
  • Puser, Please inform me is Gemini Park Avenue good project or no and also tell me about margusa.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats your budget and requirements? Why are you sticking to only this project?
    CommentQuote
  • I like this project and area. you have any better project, i need 3BHK in NIBM Road
    CommentQuote
  • I heard Gemini Park Avenue is in good location and rates are also very reasonable.
    CommentQuote
  • Check your messages. What are rates anyway and whats the location?
    CommentQuote
  • Puser, you have any better rates and location in NIBM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    dear mannu

Whats the posession date promised by Raheja

They have promised Dec 2011 for the building F4 where I have purchased. The F1, F2 and F3 a little earlier somewhere near Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mannu, you been in same area, please inform the about Gemini, is it good builder and good project
    CommentQuote