Dear Friend, Please inform me about this Project called As Gemini Park Avenue in NIBM Road, Near to Raheja Vista. I need to know the price and project details.

Thanks
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by taiyabhamza
    Dear Mannu, you been in same area, please inform the about Gemini, is it good builder and good project

Frankly I don't know about the Builder and have not seen the plans to comment. I just inquired at the site thats all.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mannu, Can you please enquire and inform me, as i am planning to buy a flar over there
    CommentQuote
  • They are going to start building C and D in october, i am just worried about water problem ? any one have any news about Gemini Park Avenue
    CommentQuote
  • Any update in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    No it is not. It is a bit ahead with no infra around as of now.

2900 ready posession are available at kondhwa

Hi puser,

Can you tell me project names, which are in ready possession at 2900 rate?
    CommentQuote
  • I'm on also on a house hunt in the same area. The Gemini Park sales person sounded real rude. Moreover they quoted some 3600 non-negotiable rate and a possession by dec 2012.

Please do not go for Ganga Kingston also. they are real cheaters and wanna run their own monopoly. they are selling a 1160 flat showing it to be 1240 and even charging a 100% rate on the balcony/terrace.

I happened to visit another project Siddharth Heights. its a project by Lalit Construction. I liked the house but just not sure about their market reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • Just to add. Ganga Kingston had come down to a rate of 2950 after negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anitasukumaran
    Just to add. Ganga Kingston had come down to a rate of 2950 after negotiation.

Good, another indication of price correction in the offering :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Good, another indication of price correction in the offering :).

2950 is for the new apartments they are building is it? currently one of the investor is ready to sell me for 3200 for the building that is almost ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anitasukumaran
    Just to add. Ganga Kingston had come down to a rate of 2950 after negotiation.

Hello anitasukumaran,

Thats real helpful, even i am searching for house, can u give me ur number, so that we can exchange our knowledge, actually in Kingston i have a investor flat and they quoted me 3475 and have come down to 3300, but i dont think so it is worth more than 3100 for ready ones, but 2950 is a news also this 100% thing they never told me.
    CommentQuote
  • Flats in Pune - NIBM Side

Hey,

I was also looking for a flat near NIBM / Kondhwa...
    you can also check out Marvel Sangria and Urban Space...nice projects on that side of town.
    CommentQuote
  • Luxurious Apartments at NIBM Road

Hi,

If you are looking for an apartment at NIBM road, do check out Urban Space and Marvel Sangria too. They are both promising projects under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav Mehra
    Hi,

If you are looking for an apartment at NIBM road, do check out Urban Space and Marvel Sangria too. They are both promising projects under construction.

Just curious what is different between this post and previous :)
    CommentQuote
  • any update on gemini park avenue project
    CommentQuote
  • Resale update??

Hi are there any resale flats available in this society.
    If yes can you please help me out with complete package..
    I am on property hunt in that area and still searching........ :(
    CommentQuote