marvel enigma kharadi

Last updated: August 1 2010
12 | Posts
3193 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marvel enigma kharadi

I had invested in Marvel Enigma in Kharadi at 3000 psf. What is the growth expected in this area? Is it better to hold this property or sell? The entire area seems undeveloped at the moment. I am not sure what the rental prices would be.

Re : marvel enigma kharadi

Is it at 3000??! I thought it was 4500-5000 something.

Comment

prelaunch

I had booked 3 yrs back in prelaunch

Comment

4500-5000 in Kharadi ???? Is it equal to Kalyani nagar now ?

Comment

Originally posted by ani_meher View Post
          Is it at 3000??! I thought it was 4500-5000 something.
          You booked at 3000 3 yrs back???? Gutsy man.

Not a bad ROI though. Even i have heard its now 4500-5000 psf. If you are not in any urgent need of money keep holding it for 2 more years.

Comment

The point is can you sell it at 4500 or even 4000 ? , If you can , good for you are WISE as you DID make a great investment. MY TAKE IS -- A CLEAR SELL...

If its just NOTIONAL, then there is just no point of this discussion.

Comment

When you have invested here before 3 years, u must be knowing it atleast better than us. So can you pls let us know what you think about it?

Originally posted by sumalakshman View Post
              I had invested in Marvel Enigma in Kharadi at 3000 psf. What is the growth expected in this area? Is it better to hold this property or sell? The entire area seems undeveloped at the moment. I am not sure what the rental prices would be.

Comment

I had invested on the advice of a friend and considering the builder reputation and the eon sez zone. The builder does not allow resale until possession - which is expected in december. I am considering holding it since the area seems slated for development. Can anybody tell me if this will become a premium area in the future?

Comment

It may become a premium location. I can only see high premium projects in this section of Kharadi, however, the wait period for any more appreciation may be as long as 5 years.
                  It would be interesting to calculate the ROR over this time frame on this property versus mutual funds.
                  Also, pls consider short term capital gains tax pay out prior to coming to any conclusion.

Comment

what are ongoing rates ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X