I am plannign to book a flat in Rahul Park, warje (Rahul Constructions).
The Flat is ready possesion and people haev allready accoupied the flats.

I want to know does the scheme is approved and have sanactions in every aspect.

I want to know more specific A2 building of Rahul Park.

I don't have any idea in this?

Please guide me what are the docs should be verified before making the deal?
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulhunt007
    I KNow pune...I was checking for Authenticity..from all the sources I could...as I don't want to Invest my Hardearned Money into something which has legal issues.

I really dont like the floor plan of 3Bhk flat. I am in contact with Rahul Park from last 8-10 months ,the rate was 3800 psf in March 2011. No may b more than 4200psf.

The 3Bhk flat is 1700sqft but the floor plan is not good. The main door is directly open in Hall no passage , so i didnt like it.

Second the location is also not that much good. Warje is not that much good place like somany Bewada public on road at night time, risky for older,girls walking,traveling late evening.

Instead of that you can try re-sale in Kothrud or new brand in Bavdhan. I recommeanded bavdhan than Warje.

The consruction quality is good & builder is also very good. But area & floor plan is not upto the mark.

Please think before investing .........
  • Originally Posted by pune
    Rahulhunt: As far as I know that all the flats haev been sold out and very few are available.

From this forum itself I came to know about the court case and after court case, construction was halted for 2-3 months and later builder got a stay on that and construciton was resumed.

But all above info is based on one or two things heard from ohter people, no athuntication.

The construction quality is very good and yes area is good with shopping complex nearby.

Rates are surly going northword direction day by day.

Hey pune! Long time! Welcome back to the forum.

I read the similar story on this forum, there was some issue during the constuction but later after the court case the construction was completed. Here is the link

Rahulhunt - I have purchased a flat in Rahul Park. I was told that the society will be formed and the deed will be done in 1 years time. I was bit skeptical about the location initially but its very well developed area. Its surrounded by Popular nagar, Atul nagar and found it busy residential area. Secondly I liked the construction quality and layout. I heard now you can get a flat there but have to struggle for the covered parking.
    Another thing being its ready possesion, so you get what you pay for.

good luck