Collapse

Does Rahul Park Warje is a approved project

Last updated: August 3 2011
17 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Does Rahul Park Warje is a approved project

nitesh321, Any information is much appreciated. If there's no issues with the Land then it's a really nice place to stay. I really liked it.

Comment

Hi . pune, I'm not sure about the Building no's. which had the issue. I'm still in the process of getting that info. As soon i get it will Post it here ASAP. What other info. that you can share with us which will help us in buying a house in Rahul Park, more easier. Please share all or any info. it will definitely be helpful...Thank you pune & Everyone one of you who responded !
      Last edited by rahulhunt007; August 2 2011, 02:55 AM.

Comment

pune : The only concern is after the builder forms a Co.Hos Soc. the Land should be on Co. Hos Soc's Name. Then there is no issue.

Comment

Rahulhunt: As far as I know that all the flats haev been sold out and very few are available.

From this forum itself I came to know about the court case and after court case, construction was halted for 2-3 months and later builder got a stay on that and construciton was resumed.

But all above info is based on one or two things heard from ohter people, no athuntication.

The construction quality is very good and yes area is good with shopping complex nearby.

Rates are surly going northword direction day by day.

Comment

Originally posted by pune View Post
            Rahulhunt: As far as I know that all the flats haev been sold out and very few are available.
            What a fuss...all flats have been sold out and very few available...ha ha ha...good joke...either one is true.

Comment

I KNow pune...I was checking for Authenticity..from all the sources I could...as I don't want to Invest my Hardearned Money into something which has legal issues.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulhunt007 View Post
                I KNow pune...I was checking for Authenticity..from all the sources I could...as I don't want to Invest my Hardearned Money into something which has legal issues.

Hi

I really dont like the floor plan of 3Bhk flat. I am in contact with Rahul Park from last 8-10 months ,the rate was 3800 psf in March 2011. No may b more than 4200psf.

The 3Bhk flat is 1700sqft but the floor plan is not good. The main door is directly open in Hall no passage , so i didnt like it.

Second the location is also not that much good. Warje is not that much good place like somany Bewada public on road at night time, risky for older,girls walking,traveling late evening.

Instead of that you can try re-sale in Kothrud or new brand in Bavdhan. I recommeanded bavdhan than Warje.

The consruction quality is good & builder is also very good. But area & floor plan is not upto the mark.

Please think before investing .........

Comment

Originally posted by pune View Post

From this forum itself I came to know about the court case and after court case, construction was halted for 2-3 months and later builder got a stay on that and construciton was resumed.

But all above info is based on one or two things heard from ohter people, no athuntication.

The construction quality is very good and yes area is good with shopping complex nearby.

Rates are surly going northword direction day by day.
                  Hey pune! Long time! Welcome back to the forum.

I read the similar story on this forum, there was some issue during the constuction but later after the court case the construction was completed. Here is the link
                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...rje-12332.html

Rahulhunt - I have purchased a flat in Rahul Park. I was told that the society will be formed and the deed will be done in 1 years time. I was bit skeptical about the location initially but its very well developed area. Its surrounded by Popular nagar, Atul nagar and found it busy residential area. Secondly I liked the construction quality and layout. I heard now you can get a flat there but have to struggle for the covered parking.
                  Another thing being its ready possesion, so you get what you pay for.

good luck
                  Last edited by santelon; August 3 2011, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X