Last updated: July 22 2010
3 | Posts
817 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Suggestions for 3 BHK Flat

Hi Friends,

I want to buy a 3BHK (between 1400 to 1500 sqft) flat somewhere in the vicnity of Kharadi (maybe within 7 to 8 KM radius of Kharadi) in a budget of 33 to 35 lakhs.
    Can you please suggest me some upcoming good areas and projects which I shall look forward to...

Experts, Kindly provide your valuable advice based on your extensive research of Pune RE.

Thanks,

Re : Need Suggestions for 3 BHK Flat

Neeraj,

the area and the rate which you are looking, its hard to find in current market rates around kharadi. but if you don't have constraint in going to wagholi, you might find there but rates might be little higher than you expected.

If you are interested in pune-solapur highway(7-8 kms from kharadi) radius, couple of schemes are there.

1) oxygen valley
    2) Tranquility
    3) Eisha/Ravi Park
    4) manjri green/greenwoods.

There you might find exactly you are looking for.

Happy hunting.

Cheers,
    Cha

Comment

Originally posted by cha_1981 View Post
      Neeraj,

the area and the rate which you are looking, its hard to find in current market rates around kharadi. but if you don't have constraint in going to wagholi, you might find there but rates might be little higher than you expected.

If you are interested in pune-solapur highway(7-8 kms from kharadi) radius, couple of schemes are there.

1) oxygen valley
      2) Tranquility
      3) Eisha/Ravi Park
      4) manjri green/greenwoods.

There you might find exactly you are looking for.

Happy hunting.

Cheers,
      Cha
      Thanks for the info Cha.
      Can you also let me know that which areas there projects belong to? Manjari greens should be somewhere in Manjari. What about the rest 3?

Thanks

Comment

Oxygen valley is on pune solaphur highway. around 1 km after crossing the flyover.

Ravi garden/ Greenwoods : around 1 km from oxygen valley

tranquility : 1.5 km from manjri greenwoods

Eisha/ Ravi park : Handewadi road, just take right after railway crossing

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X