Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aditya Garden City in News for No water suplly from PMC....

Collapse
X
Collapse

Aditya Garden City in News for No water suplly from PMC....

Last updated: August 21 2010
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Aditya Garden City in News for No water suplly from PMC....

Originally posted by puser View Post
    Premium people drink only tanker's water, which is specially processed water unlike PMC water , it is same as traveling by chartered private plane (private tankers) vs travelling by economy class of public airlines (like kingfisher or air india).

With increasing demand in luxury housing segment, luxurious tanker water demand is picking up. This is leading to water crisis for rest of residents of Pune who are not privileged enough to swallow hallowed tanker waters.

As now we can see, Aditya Garden is thus famous, to drink specially processed water to keep you healthy with much pollution around city, specially articulated tankers bring you fresh cool water.

To enjoy this new amenity book now at luxurious residences for just 3500+ psft.
    Let's start water tanker business, i think that is quite profitable and we would be able to get some discount from builder too if we purchase flat in their project

Comment

Please avoid all projects by Aditya builders. We have been fighting against him in Garden City for past 3 years.

Comment

You too got sucked up?

Hi abeerbagul

I have seen your posts (some of those really interesting) in this forum and was wondering how you got sucked up in this mess with this builder. May be when you booked here, we weren't that aware of the Pune RE facts.

Apart from the misery Aditya's Garden City has given you, how is that area coming up and where do you see this area developing out to be lets say couple of years down the line? Also, I think you've given your place on rental here.. so howare the rentals in that area - furnished and Unfurnished?

Appreciate if you respond.

Regards

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
        Please avoid all projects by Aditya builders. We have been fighting against him in Garden City for past 3 years.

Comment

I am not informed about Pune builders the way realacres, helmak, are. These guys are into the local real estate scene.

I am more of a financial investments guy who can look at the investment from viability and appreciation angle. Even today, I dont know how Paranjape, MV, Rohan, Marvel, DSK operate.

So bought this flat as an individual retail investor, looking at my affordability and appreciation potential in that area. The project, Garden City is a success, but the builder is a crook, spoiling his relations with existing customers by doing kameena giri.

As for Warje, i feel Garden City is a good project, along with Atul nagar, Oval nest, etc. Infra is a huge problem still, guess it will take 2-3 more years to develop. So buy in this area only if you can afford to wait and watch for a couple of years.

Comment

Rentals are a financial disaster everywhere. a 35L flat gets net rent approx 8-9k per month to the owner. Higher end flats have lesser returns.

Have given my flat unfurnished, to families only.

Comment

Originally posted by pnb_2k View Post
              Let's start water tanker business, i think that is quite profitable and we would be able to get some discount from builder too if we purchase flat in their project
              You need to be a corporator to start water tanker business. 50% corporators are into tanker business. In PCMC may be 80%. Reason for insufficient water supply is tanker lobby.And you know who is controlling them ... water minister.

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
                You need to be a corporator to start water tanker business. 50% corporators are into tanker business. In PCMC may be 80%. Reason for insufficient water supply is tanker lobby.And you know who is controlling them ... water minister.
                Yes, and you also need one more competancy of gundagiri to be a tanker supplier. All water tanker suppliers in pune are corporator + gundas.
                Kharadi , Viman nagar are most affected areas.

Comment

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
                  Hello abeer

Can you elaborate what sort of fighting residents are carrying out against him?

One more thing i am trying to find out is the constro going on opposite Garden city (other side of road) since initially i had heard that it belonged to Kakade's who wanted to build a mall but then recovered by Navale's and a school (symbiosis) is being constructed.Someone other said its going to be a polytechnic.Not able to find details.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                    Premium people drink only tanker's water, which is specially processed water unlike PMC water , it is same as traveling by chartered private plane (private tankers) vs travelling by economy class of public airlines (like kingfisher or air india).

With increasing demand in luxury housing segment, luxurious tanker water demand is picking up. This is leading to water crisis for rest of residents of Pune who are not privileged enough to swallow hallowed tanker waters.

As now we can see, Aditya Garden is thus famous, to drink specially processed water to keep you healthy with much pollution around city, specially articulated tankers bring you fresh cool water.

To enjoy this new amenity book now at luxurious residences for just 3500+ psft.
                    LoL. Made my day!!
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Aditya Garden City is again in news for no water suppy from PMC. People are paying laks of amount for water per month.
                      How come Aditya builder sold all flats wihtout PMC water supply even there is no bor well supply. People are really crazy who buy this kind of so called "posh" property 3500+psf.
                      So net net is first: buy property in such high rate from so called "reputed builder", second: pay thousands for water tanker so called "posh" society, third: pay thousands as maintenance charges.
                      Sad part is buyers are still keep on buying property without varifying the things and paying exorbitent rates to builders.
                      As long as buyers are not unite these crook builders are going
                      to make us bakra.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X