Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aditya Garden City in News for No water suplly from PMC....

Collapse
X
Collapse

Aditya Garden City in News for No water suplly from PMC....

Last updated: August 21 2010
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Aditya Garden City in News for No water suplly from PMC....

The situation is really pathetic. I pity the poor families who have put all their hard earned money, in this project.

But i don't understand one thing, as to why all the residents do not put pool their resources & fight the builder?
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Latest Update on Aditya Garden City!
      Open land next to Aditya Garden City is reserved for Slum Rehabilitation by PMC. Hope After Slum Rehabilitation Building completion, poor Aditya Garden City residents will get some water from PMC!

Enjoy living in Premium Project By REPUTED BUILDER!

Comment

Originally posted by some1special View Post
        Latest Update on Aditya Garden City!
        Open land next to Aditya Garden City is reserved for Slum Rehabilitation by PMC. Hope After Slum Rehabilitation Building completion, poor Aditya Garden City residents will get some water from PMC!

Enjoy living in Premium Project By REPUTED BUILDER!
        impossible. Slum dwellers will get PMC supply but tanker mafia will ensure Aditya garden city residents still have to buy water from them

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          The situation is really pathetic. I pity the poor families who have put all their hard earned money, in this project.

But i don't understand one thing, as to why all the residents do not put pool their resources & fight the builder?
          Its not the builder you are fighting against, it is the PMC+Pawar+NCP = Govt, one needs really strong lawyers and need to present the case in Mumbai High Court, as well as Supreme Court, if required.

Comment

Dear pcpune, realacres and all,

I started a thread while ago asking for experience in living in a society which doesn't have borewell as well as PMC supply. Can you please share is the experience of residents in such a society different from those who have borewell/PMC/both? If yes how?

What challenge do resident of such society have to face?

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post

I started a thread while ago asking for experience in living in a society which doesn't have borewell as well as PMC supply. Can you please share is the experience of residents in such a society different from those who have borewell/PMC/both? If yes how?

If there is no borewell or PMC water connection, then it simply means there will be no water. Now only if someone is a mosquito, then he can buy here, if there are humans, then I suggest rent a shop nearby & start selling water....in 1 years time, you can buy a flat in this society with 100% downpayment.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post

If there is no boarewell & PMC water then they have to tttally depend on water tanker. Each water tanker cost 400/- to 600/- depends upon season. 24 water supply need one tanker for 20 houses. So per house it takes around 20 to 30 rupees for daily water need. So monthy extra cost of 600 to 900/-. Again tanker water quality is always a question if want to use for drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
                  If there is no boarewell & PMC water then they have to tttally depend on water tanker. Each water tanker cost 400/- to 600/- depends upon season. 24 water supply need one tanker for 20 houses. So per house it takes around 20 to 30 rupees for daily water need. So monthy extra cost of 600 to 900/-. Again tanker water quality is always a question if want to use for drinking.
                  There is a PMC line in place for Aditya Garden City. This was discovered by the residents (including senior & old members of the Scty) just 2-3 days back.
                  One of my colleagues stays there on rent...& he told that everyone was surprised to see PMC water coming in from a pipeline...which nobody knew about. Surprising but true. Everyone was infact trying to figure out from which pipe the water is coming by turning off & on few taps.

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh321 View Post
                    There is a PMC line in place for Aditya Garden City. This was discovered by the residents (including senior & old members of the Scty) just 2-3 days back.
                    One of my colleagues stays there on rent...& he told that everyone was surprised to see PMC water coming in from a pipeline...which nobody knew about. Surprising but true. Everyone was infact trying to figure out from which pipe the water is coming by turning off & on few taps.
                    Hope AGC will get PMC water soon. but only PMC water is sometimes not sufficient if society is large so there should be borewell as well to compensate the deficiency.

Comment

Well if there was already PMC water connection available, still builder did not link it to the flats clearly tells that builder got bribed from these tanker mafia.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X