I have seen many threads in this forum about bavdhan but those seem to be old ones with no details about the ongoing or new projects currently in Bavdhan. Can somebody provide a list of good projects in Bavdhan (Kh) which has a ready possession or a possession by end of this year. I am looking for 3 BHK with 50-55L Budget

Thanks
Dev
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I suggest you shud specify the exact loaction in baudan..these days builders are saying all projects near chandni chow areas as baudhan...

Baudan one side is Ramanagr colony and close to petrol pump..maratha mandir
    Other one is on the opposite side of Highway
    Third one is towards Ambrosia, Mulsi

Originally Posted by dev_pune
    I have seen many threads in this forum about bavdhan but those seem to be old ones with no details about the ongoing or new projects currently in Bavdhan. Can somebody provide a list of good projects in Bavdhan (Kh) which has a ready possession or a possession by end of this year. I am looking for 3 BHK with 50-55L Budget

Thanks
    Dev
    CommentQuote
  • One i know is Zinnea (enterance from hgwy...) by Bhansali, Natekar & Surana. Current rate is 3480/SQFT . Seems to be tallest building Bavdhan... this just behind Cafe Coffee Day on highway side... Out of 3 wings, possesion in C wing is done, A-Dec10 & B-Jun10.
    CommentQuote
  • I mean Ramanagr colony and close to petrol pump..maratha mandir

Originally Posted by manu1981
    I suggest you shud specify the exact loaction in baudan..these days builders are saying all projects near chandni chow areas as baudhan...

Baudan one side is Ramanagr colony and close to petrol pump..maratha mandir
    Other one is on the opposite side of Highway
    Third one is towards Ambrosia, Mulsi
    CommentQuote
  • Is Vanshaj Opulence complete. How is the project?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate psf i Vanshaj ?
    CommentQuote
  • IDK about Opulence. Kiona is 3350
    Originally Posted by w_sanjay
    What is the rate psf i Vanshaj ?
    CommentQuote
  • Vanshaj Opulence may have some flats available - heard rate is on higher side (dont know exact rate) as compared to other buildings.

Note that it doesnt have bore well. Right now they are getting water for 2-3 hrs twice a day. Seems better as compared to some of its neighbours where there has been no water at all for past 4 days (apparently not enough water in Chandani Chowk Tank).
    CommentQuote
  • Opulence is all sold out.
    Originally Posted by aslamgen
    Vanshaj Opulence may have some flats available - heard rate is on higher side (dont know exact rate) as compared to other buildings.

Note that it doesnt have bore well. Right now they are getting water for 2-3 hrs twice a day. Seems better as compared to some of its neighbours where there has been no water at all for past 4 days (apparently not enough water in Chandani Chowk Tank).
    CommentQuote