Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

Last updated: July 28 2010
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

u know all these things!

As suggested earlier even I would bet on clear title land. If investment horizon is extended then it’s possible that returns may not be attractive. After 8-10 years construction process and quality may have refined and this current construction will look shoddy. Opinion about growth prospect in Bhugaon, I think it’s like predicting which level stock market will be in next year. It’s common knowledge that development for any area happens when big sharks zero on some area. They collaborate with politician and government official to get infrastructure developed. If we look at pace of development in balewadi/pashan/baner. My opinion is it urbanized because of asian Games. Tremendous amount of money was spent by state and central government in that area. There are other nearby areas in pune too where there was so much traction because of proposed SEZ/airport. Those are still sulking. I agree they will outshine when those big ticket items kicks in? But million dollar question is when? So that’s why I think baron land is always good for investment. But then you have another set of issues with those. Baron land as you have already given some instances, how its challenging to get small plots with clean title.

Verdict: If you agree that this area will take more than 10 years to develop then buy land. If your sources are so sure that even other builders are gung ho about this area and launching schemes in 1-2 years then you can invest in flat.

If we knew or had vision I could have brought at 710 per sq ft in Kunal icon in 2000. I was teasing my friends who invested there that they will be living in jungle.

It will be easier said than done to compare growth in last 10 years will be same for next 10 years considering unpredictable state of global economy but what do we know .
    Last edited by informsantosh; July 23 2010, 12:30 AM.

Comment

As of today, Bhugaon looks good for weekend/second homes in the form of bungalows, farmhouses etc.
      But for end use, staying there & travelling daily as of today.... no ways.

Comment

Originally posted by helmak View Post
        Since the previous post was getting hijacked all over the place I did not have a choice but to start a new thread.
        First the disclaimer:
        1. I am not an end user but an investor though I do hold property longer than a trader.
        2. I am or have been a customer/investor at Mont Vert, Paranjpe, Rohan and Vascon.
        3. I am personally looking for a 1 acre lot in Bhugaon for custom bulding homes for 4-5 friends. So I am in love with this area.
        4. I have not bought at MV Belair or at Forest trail.

Having said this following are some things that I would like to share from my recent fact finding mission in Bhugaon area.

1. Mont Vert Belair was launched at 2599/- They have confirmed booking of 65 flats form my internal sources with them. Now they hiked up the price to 2799/- to which I strongly disagree. They will not try to budge in even though they know I am a regular with them.
        2. A township of 115 acres is in plan behind Mont Vert, the land belonged to one mr. Bhise and some to MV which a few years back was sold to Sanjay Kakade group.
        3.Paranjpe is coming up with flats at the foothills of their forest trail project in a few months. Rate indication verbally given was 3000+. Do not know how big of a project but assume about 300 flats
        4. One more township around forest trail planned mostly from Kalyani group.
        5.A 20 acre piece of land was shown to me by a broker(I was just tire kicking to gauge the market. I am more interested in 1- 1.5 acres max) Land in Bhukump after forest trail entry on main rd. Final Cost 700/- psft for Katchha land. Lovely piece and too nice to be not taken up by a builder... Of course litigation.
        6. Farm house plot at 4 seasons bhugaon 1 acre for 1.5 cr you can build only 1600 sft plinth.
        7. Please do go on the road leading to school called Sanskriti . Nice look out point for Lavle and Nande. Oxford golf course looks great from there with Hinjewadi in backdrop.

I personally think with a so many townships planned in next 1 year, this area should transform. Any thoughts?
        Please read my disclaimer before you shoot me down. Thanks
        I feel that area is like "buy today and your 2nd generation will enjoy tomorrow", somthing like today's Aundh/Baner was filled with forest 30yrs back and now it is a prime area. In my openion development has to happen but when we cann't say with surity(e.g. if tomorrow an earthquake hits the Pune then definitely people will rethink about invest in pune) but we need to in optimistic way and should guess an average time when area will be developed and accordingly invest.

Comment

Originally posted by helmak View Post
          All inputs are welcome but not the accusations or personal hits. Thanks.
          +1 for this thought.

Apologies to go a bit off track but, I know of a gentlemen who lives in Girivan (with his family) & works in Hinjewadi. He travels to n fro everyday.
          Reason : He is in love with this place & cannot imagine living in the city.
          So, if somebody is blindly in love with a particular place, he should go for it & be happy.
          Those ppl who have been visiting Bhugaon, Pirangut regularly for past 15-20 yrs (like me) have seen the area transforming & its only got accelerated in the past 5 years.

Comment

what is land cost in bhugaon?..i am planning to buy a land which is 12 kms far from hinjewadi towards talegaon..at 150 rs per sq ft

Comment

Originally posted by sno247 View Post
              No offense, but what is quality of infra, schools, hospitals, public transport in suburbs (and their annexes) like Hadapsar, Kharadi, Thergaon, Kondhve, Dhayari?
              How many years will go by for these areas to go to next level of above facilities even if they are currently in PMC/PCMC limits?
              This should give you a clue about when Bhugaon can become a livable area.
              Agreed with all points except public transport, specifically in Dhayri. It's very well in Dhayari as compared to other parts of City. Buses from Swargate to Dhayari run every 10 minutes. Again not advocating this area. There are many other problem though.
              Last edited by rsatitkar; July 23 2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh321 View Post
                As of today, Bhugaon looks good for weekend/second homes in the form of bungalows, farmhouses etc.
                But for end use, staying there & travelling daily as of today.... no ways.

Also the one big disadvantage for Bhugaon (for regular living point of view) is it's geographically separated from Pune city by a range of hills. One has to pass through bavdhan ghat (though small) to reach there. Also this is the only road connecting it to City.

Comment

Didnt know that Bhugaon is connected to Hinjewadi. Which road is this?

Comment

helmak,

I am still waiting for your replies for the following:-
                    1. For whom Mont Vert Biarritz 1 has been built?
                    2. Why was Kumar Kruti halted twice & project not complete despite being 6 yrs old?
                    3. Why doesn't the builder let the buyers of Kumar Suraksha meet him?

Despite all these things, I don't know why are you making a hype of Bhugaon (why not leave this to MV & Co.)?? Just because you invested in MV Belair doesn't mean explaining how Bhugaon will come up in next few years. Btw, by the time the area develops, Belair will be up for re-development.

From what I have seen, the current development in RE took place just because of the boom & the area of Balewadi, Wakad etc. got developed due to Hinjewadi IT park & Balewadi games.

As there is huge development potential remaining in Baner, Balewadi, Wakad, PS, Mhalunge & even Hinjewadi, I don't think Bhugaon will come up. History shows that outskirts developed only after central areas got saturated.

For now, Bhugaon is good for farmhouse, not for flats especially for end users who can't put their life's biggest primary investment based on DP/PROPOSED.

*PS:- Townships like Megapolis are still under 2.5k & BR is giving group discounts for sub 3k. Seeing this, 2700 for Bhugaon is tooo high.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I agree with Real.. bhugaon is no where yet.. and it will take at least 10 yrs to get this area developed..Why should one go and stay there without development
                      If megapolis is 2.5k then IT guys will prefer staying megapolis over bhugaon !

Pls stay away from all the bhugaon project even if they cost 2.5k psf.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X