Since the previous post was getting hijacked all over the place I did not have a choice but to start a new thread.
First the disclaimer:
1. I am not an end user but an investor though I do hold property longer than a trader.
2. I am or have been a customer/investor at Mont Vert, Paranjpe, Rohan and Vascon.
3. I am personally looking for a 1 acre lot in Bhugaon for custom bulding homes for 4-5 friends. So I am in love with this area.
4. I have not bought at MV Belair or at Forest trail.

Having said this following are some things that I would like to share from my recent fact finding mission in Bhugaon area.

1. Mont Vert Belair was launched at 2599/- They have confirmed booking of 65 flats form my internal sources with them. Now they hiked up the price to 2799/- to which I strongly disagree. They will not try to budge in even though they know I am a regular with them.
2. A township of 115 acres is in plan behind Mont Vert, the land belonged to one mr. Bhise and some to MV which a few years back was sold to Sanjay Kakade group.
3.Paranjpe is coming up with flats at the foothills of their forest trail project in a few months. Rate indication verbally given was 3000+. Do not know how big of a project but assume about 300 flats
4. One more township around forest trail planned mostly from Kalyani group.
5.A 20 acre piece of land was shown to me by a broker(I was just tire kicking to gauge the market. I am more interested in 1- 1.5 acres max) Land in Bhukump after forest trail entry on main rd. Final Cost 700/- psft for Katchha land. Lovely piece and too nice to be not taken up by a builder... Of course litigation.
6. Farm house plot at 4 seasons bhugaon 1 acre for 1.5 cr you can build only 1600 sft plinth.
7. Please do go on the road leading to school called Sanskriti . Nice look out point for Lavle and Nande. Oxford golf course looks great from there with Hinjewadi in backdrop.

I personally think with a so many townships planned in next 1 year, this area should transform. Any thoughts?
Please read my disclaimer before you shoot me down.:) Thanks
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.