Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

Collapse
X
Collapse

Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

Last updated: July 28 2010
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

    Originally posted by realacres View Post
    helmak,

    I am still waiting for your replies for the following:-
    1. For whom Mont Vert Biarritz 1 has been built?
    2. Why was Kumar Kruti halted twice & project not complete despite being 6 yrs old?
    3. Why doesn't the builder let the buyers of Kumar Suraksha meet him?

    Despite all these things, I don't know why are you making a hype of Bhugaon (why not leave this to MV & Co.)?? Just because you invested in MV Belair doesn't mean explaining how Bhugaon will come up in next few years. Btw, by the time the area develops, Belair will be up for re-development.

    From what I have seen, the current development in RE took place just because of the boom & the area of Balewadi, Wakad etc. got developed due to Hinjewadi IT park & Balewadi games.

    As there is huge development potential remaining in Baner, Balewadi, Wakad, PS, Mhalunge & even Hinjewadi, I don't think Bhugaon will come up. History shows that outskirts developed only after central areas got saturated.

    For now, Bhugaon is good for farmhouse, not for flats especially for end users who can't put their life's biggest primary investment based on DP/PROPOSED.

    *PS:- Townships like Megapolis are still under 2.5k & BR is giving group discounts for sub 3k. Seeing this, 2700 for Bhugaon is tooo high.
    realacres:
    1.Like I said earlier , I am not speaking for any builder so I am not answerable to any of these questions. I had said in another thread that I rather not get into mud-slinging with each other.
    2. I love Bhugaon but that is my personal opinion. I am not forcing it on anyone. I am only trying to gauge people sentiment for this area so i can make a well informed decision. And there is nothing wrong in it.
    3. Please read my disclaimer I said I have not bought at Mont Vert Belair or Paranjpe's Forest trail.
    4. I agree with most of the folks here that infra is very poor. I am trying to gather all little and big reasons that folks thinks this area is not right based on their suggestions and advices. Then I will do an evaluation myself to decide what I need to do.

    I presented the facts before the forum that i knew about this area to get their feed back. SO PLEASE LET IT BE CLEAR THAT I AM NOT HYPING OR PROMOTING THIS AREA.

    Again let us use this forum in a constructive way rather than personal blows. Thank you.

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

      Originally posted by realacres View Post
      helmak,

      I am still waiting for your replies for the following:-
      1. For whom Mont Vert Biarritz 1 has been built?
      2. Why was Kumar Kruti halted twice & project not complete despite being 6 yrs old?
      3. Why doesn't the builder let the buyers of Kumar Suraksha meet him?

      Despite all these things, I don't know why are you making a hype of Bhugaon (why not leave this to MV & Co.)?? Just because you invested in MV Belair doesn't mean explaining how Bhugaon will come up in next few years. Btw, by the time the area develops, Belair will be up for re-development.

      From what I have seen, the current development in RE took place just because of the boom & the area of Balewadi, Wakad etc. got developed due to Hinjewadi IT park & Balewadi games.

      As there is huge development potential remaining in Baner, Balewadi, Wakad, PS, Mhalunge & even Hinjewadi, I don't think Bhugaon will come up. History shows that outskirts developed only after central areas got saturated.

      For now, Bhugaon is good for farmhouse, not for flats especially for end users who can't put their life's biggest primary investment based on DP/PROPOSED.

      *PS:- Townships like Megapolis are still under 2.5k & BR is giving group discounts for sub 3k. Seeing this, 2700 for Bhugaon is tooo high.

      Oh by the way here is the real reason why KUL was created.
      KUL was formerly called Kumar Builders. Nothing to do with Manikchand roumers. KUL is the name given now to prepare for a public issue I am told that sebi has given clearance to this. But KUL is waiting for right time to enter.

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

        Originally posted by helmak View Post
        Oh by the way here is the real reason why KUL was created.
        KUL was formerly called Kumar Builders. Nothing to do with Manikchand roumers. KUL is the name given now to prepare for a public issue I am told that sebi has given clearance to this. But KUL is waiting for right time to enter.
        hmm, btw helmak, if at all you all looking at plot then I would advise not to do so cause a plot for investment purpose taken creates rumours in area and by chance someone occupies for even say 2-3 months it would be very hard to remove these slum dwellers, cause somebody from there would be somebody's "karyakarta" or "adyaksh" which has local mantri back. since Bhugaon is scarecly populated so chances of this happening soon is limited but then again ppl have already burnt their hands by investing in plots ex. wakad. go ahead if you have any mla's hand.

        Also why not go with something near chandani chowk near start of bhavdhan? Prathamesh park in baner/balewadi phata has big plots. there are lot of plots near pan card club too.
        If you have an investment horizon then go for these areas, reason they are centrally located betwn PMC and PCMC and would be in demand.

        You can also invest in pradhikaran area, say moshi, nigdi etc. Rates of 2600 can be easily watched out for and definately for UC.

        all the best, let us/forum know what finally was constructed out of this.

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

          but hey you would save some amount in VAT and SRC, given that you purchase land. I mean that could be your margin isn't it?

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

            Originally posted by helmak View Post
            realacres:
            1.Like I said earlier , I am not speaking for any builder so I am not answerable to any of these questions. I had said in another thread that I rather not get into mud-slinging with each other.
            Sure, but only you said previously that these builders are good & you can write a thesis on it, so just for the benefit of the members here, I wanted to know from horses mouth, the facts though are already on this forum.
            What surprises me is you talk about KUL & Manikchand, but not Kumar Suraksha/Shantiniketan. Isn't it convenience factor you are looking at??

            Again let us use this forum in a constructive way rather than personal blows. Thank you.
            Sure...just make sure that a spade is called spade. My humble request.
            Last edited by realacres; July 26 2010, 09:45 PM. Reason: quotation
            If you are happy, you are successful.

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

              Bhugaon Future - ????

              Originally posted by helmak View Post
              Since the previous post was getting hijacked all over the place I did not have a choice but to start a new thread.
              First the disclaimer:
              1. I am not an end user but an investor though I do hold property longer than a trader.
              2. I am or have been a customer/investor at Mont Vert, Paranjpe, Rohan and Vascon.
              3. I am personally looking for a 1 acre lot in Bhugaon for custom bulding homes for 4-5 friends. So I am in love with this area.
              4. I have not bought at MV Belair or at Forest trail.

              Having said this following are some things that I would like to share from my recent fact finding mission in Bhugaon area.

              1. Mont Vert Belair was launched at 2599/- They have confirmed booking of 65 flats form my internal sources with them. Now they hiked up the price to 2799/- to which I strongly disagree. They will not try to budge in even though they know I am a regular with them.
              2. A township of 115 acres is in plan behind Mont Vert, the land belonged to one mr. Bhise and some to MV which a few years back was sold to Sanjay Kakade group.
              3.Paranjpe is coming up with flats at the foothills of their forest trail project in a few months. Rate indication verbally given was 3000+. Do not know how big of a project but assume about 300 flats
              4. One more township around forest trail planned mostly from Kalyani group.
              5.A 20 acre piece of land was shown to me by a broker(I was just tire kicking to gauge the market. I am more interested in 1- 1.5 acres max) Land in Bhukump after forest trail entry on main rd. Final Cost 700/- psft for Katchha land. Lovely piece and too nice to be not taken up by a builder... Of course litigation.
              6. Farm house plot at 4 seasons bhugaon 1 acre for 1.5 cr you can build only 1600 sft plinth.
              7. Please do go on the road leading to school called Sanskriti . Nice look out point for Lavle and Nande. Oxford golf course looks great from there with Hinjewadi in backdrop.

              I personally think with a so many townships planned in next 1 year, this area should transform. Any thoughts?
              Please read my disclaimer before you shoot me down. Thanks
              Looking at the new schemes coming this area looks good but still everything is under Gram Panchayat .When it will come under PMC is a question mark .

              It is a long term investment & may be livable after 10 years but see the land rates.It is around 700 psq ft which is quite high .

              Even one plans out for a nice retirement bunglow after 10- 15 years then he has to take out 25 to 30 laks at present for a decent plot .Most of the plot are non NA .Some plot schemes like Malabar Hills are incomplete with plot developer not completing as promised .

              Should one go even for retire ment home at these costs?

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

                Originally posted by MANOJ646 View Post
                Should one go even for retire ment home at these costs?
                Why do you want to waste your youth life for buying things which will be required in your old age? Plan investments & not debt. Enjoy the moment, cheers to life.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

                  Should an investor look for profit over long term or verry verry long term because Bhugaon may fall in the latter category. Let me get this straight. 2700 for area with no infrastructure. Also so many people building there, which means the area will not look the same when every player has made their society. In summary, i love area for greenery so let me make indiscriminate apartments there and let the area be a ghost of what it was. End result lots of infra, great roads, return on investment in 15 years but area has lost it greenery. I find conflict in thought for anyone buying there..

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

                    Cagr

                    If you buy any flat/plot for Rs. 30L without loan today and manage it to sell at Rs. 1Crore after 15yrs, CAGR of the transaction is just 8.37%.

                    If you take loan, this CAGR will go down drastically, since interest by bank will eat up a huge portion of your profit.

                    Some nice calculators at:
                    http://www.jagoinvestor.com/2010/06/...lculators.html

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future

                      Originally posted by saggii View Post
                      hmm, btw helmak, if at all you all looking at plot then I would advise not to do so cause a plot for investment purpose taken creates rumours in area and by chance someone occupies for even say 2-3 months it would be very hard to remove these slum dwellers, cause somebody from there would be somebody's "karyakarta" or "adyaksh" which has local mantri back. since Bhugaon is scarecly populated so chances of this happening soon is limited but then again ppl have already burnt their hands by investing in plots ex. wakad. go ahead if you have any mla's hand.

                      Also why not go with something near chandani chowk near start of bhavdhan? Prathamesh park in baner/balewadi phata has big plots. there are lot of plots near pan card club too.
                      If you have an investment horizon then go for these areas, reason they are centrally located betwn PMC and PCMC and would be in demand.

                      You can also invest in pradhikaran area, say moshi, nigdi etc. Rates of 2600 can be easily watched out for and definately for UC.

                      all the best, let us/forum know what finally was constructed out of this.
                      Already holding a prop on Baner_pashan rd., Wakad. Do not want to go other than West cose I grew up in west and I know this area well. Know many decent but influential folks in Wakad to Warje if I was ever in need of help. (like someone illegally occupying my property)
                      Just wanted to explore Chandani chowk to Pirangute. Love bhugaon for its natural beauty. So for now I will keep hunting on this road.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X