I wish for review on Wakad area. Is this area going to be cosmo culture in future?
Currently i found that lot of slums around this area.
If i compare Wakad with PS/Baner, the main issue i found is that Wakad is still having non-cosmo culture.
Read more
52 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys i'm really sad that the discussion went so wrong on my query and it has been dragged in wrong way. Please stop answering region specific things which harms our cultural and regional integrity.
    By Cosmopolitan i mean multi culture. By cosmo i mean open culture, so that we can participate in each others culture.
    By cosmo i mean more adaptive. By cosmo i mean more open thinking. By cosmo i mean less fundamentalist.
    Request all forum members to take this in right spirit.
    I asked this question because of the reason since Wakad area has lot of slums nearby and lot of "Scorpio chap" kind of people, mostly less educated but have plenty of money. This is nothing to do with marathi/hindi/bihari/punjabi/south indian culture.
    Hope all forum members will take this in right sprit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Originally Posted by nimish1981
    Please do not mind, but I had to ask you this. Have you changed the spelling of your name based on some astrological advice? One acquaintance changed his surname from "Sood" to "Sud".

Be in your limits when u write certain personal questions. i dont know whats your insecurity in life but writing these comments on a open forum will not be tolerated.

Are you mad? I think you changed your last name because you are insecure. Get a grip dude. You do not teach me about tolerance.

Are you mad? I think you changed your last name because you are insecure. Get a grip dude. You do not teach me about tolerance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Originally Posted by nimish1981
    Please do not mind, but I had to ask you this. Have you changed the spelling of your name based on some astrological advice? One acquaintance changed his surname from "Sood" to "Sud".

Be in your limits when u write certain personal questions. i dont know whats your insecurity in life but writing these comments on a open forum will not be tolerated.

Ok, I should not have asked about your name directly, I should have sent you a PM. BTW, do you have any thing to contribute to this thread before somebody closes it?

And I know my limit, you need not educate me.

Ok, I should not have asked about your name directly, I should have sent you a PM. BTW, do you have any thing to contribute to this thread before somebody closes it?

And I know my limit, you need not educate me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Guys i'm really sad that the discussion went so wrong on my query and it has been dragged in wrong way. Please stop answering region specific things which harms our cultural and regional integrity.
    By Cosmopolitan i mean multi culture. By cosmo i mean open culture, so that we can participate in each others culture.
    By cosmo i mean more adaptive. By cosmo i mean more open thinking. By cosmo i mean less fundamentalist.
    Request all forum members to take this in right spirit.
    I asked this question because of the reason since Wakad area has lot of slums nearby and lot of "Scorpio chap" kind of people, mostly less educated but have plenty of money. This is nothing to do with marathi/hindi/bihari/punjabi/south indian culture.
    Hope all forum members will take this in right sprit.

My only query is which area of Pune did you live and find it non cosmopolitan.. I mean i have lived in Baner, Balewadi, Aundh and PS. Every place has been awesome. Is Wakad not cosmo now..
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately, some of the posts are off-topic. Please don't compel me to suspend some of you. Kindly stick to the real estate aspect of discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • if u want really decent and tolerant crowd then its only camp, wanowrie, koregaon park, kalyani nagar, nibm and viman nagar to some extent.
    CommentQuote
  • COSTMORE culture

Some people think cosmo as COSTMORE culture .

They are correct looking at below facts.....but they will able to build this culture soon..

In wakad ... you get tea from 3 Rs..... in cosmo culture min price is 10 rs.

Drinking water is free...This is against cosmo culture, water should cost Rs 60 - Rs 80...( Bislari / Aqua).

Green vegitables like methi , curiandor leaves are charged in KGs. and it should be frozen.

In wakad we can see the greenary and construction.... in COSMO , you should able to see only constuctions and roads.

bottom line Cost More for every thing except human values.
    CommentQuote