Last updated: June 27 2012
7 | Posts
5179 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimple Nilakh-Baner Bridge, Road from Aundh Medipoint to Baner/balewadi

Will appreciate if anyone can share some info about:

1. When will the Baner/Balewadi-Pimple Nilakh bridge be operational for four wheelers?
    2. When will be the road from Aloma County, Medipoint will get joined to the Baner side area?

Are there any legal issues here or is it just PMC being lazy?

Re : Pimple Nilakh-Baner Bridge, Road from Aundh Medipoint to Baner/balewadi

I purchsed a flat in Balewadi In July 2009. Since that i am coming across this road. I was told by Comfort zone guys -salesman that the road will
    come right at the back. Then Amit saffire park sale people also said that the road will come right in front of their gate!
    When the constrcution was seen near medipoint I came to know that the road has stopped near some scheme of naiknaware ( not aloma county. It is at the begining of this road) People say that the land portion where it has stopped belongs to some big politian Hence no proper feedback.

Comment

I first came to knw abt this bridge 3 years ago when i started looking arnd for my house......and there has been "NO CHANGE" in that since then.......if u talk to builders on either side....every1 will claim....it will come up in less than a year or so .Infact builders are simply using this bridge as the most imp attraction for the properties in that area.

So please dont fall in this trap and be very carefull bfore taking anythng on either side of this bridge.

Comment

Thing is people have fallen in that trap and now the population around this bridge is decent enough to attract businesses. Transport is still a concern but hopefully it will get better. Anyways transporatation is one of the greatest weaknesses of Pune and thats the main reason for so many two wheelers on the road.

Comment

the bridge is operational!

Was just going thru the post. The bridge is operational now. I daily commute thru the same for office.

I am waiting for a bridge from pimple nilakh (samshan) to aundh (aloma county) . that will be great. Aundh ll be like 1 km only then

Comment

Yup, I also saw some construction going in that area -

1. Road from the pimple nilakh bridge going towards aloma county
            2. Road from the pimple nilakh bridge going towards the MITCON. A guy there said that this road will also have a fork going across a (new?) bridge that will connect with the road coming from Glitterati.

Don't bet your life on it though...

Comment

Originally posted by vijayinani View Post
              Was just going thru the post. The bridge is operational now. I daily commute thru the same for office.

I am waiting for a bridge from pimple nilakh (samshan) to aundh (aloma county) . that will be great. Aundh ll be like 1 km only then
              Is it possible for you to provide wikimapia link to this bridge ?

Comment

Bridge between Baner-Balewadi to Pimple Nilakh

http :/ /wiki mapia. org/#lat=18.5653985&lon=73.7895123&z=16&l=0&m=b

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X