Hi All,

I have booked a top floor flat in Rahul Park warje.

I heard from lot of people that top floor flats normally have Leakage problems and heat problem.

How much these problems are true with recent new constructions?
Does any one has experience with Rahul constructions top floor flats i rahul park or some other construction.
Read more
Reply
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You can possibly check with someone who owns a flat in nearby buildings of Rahul construction. Go to some Atul nagar folks owning top floor flats and check the condition there ...
    CommentQuote
  • Leakage problem will not be there if builder has maintained a good construction quality. With the good name Rahul Cons has, I think it's reasonable to expect that.

    But for heat problem, for sure you will face it in summer. I had experienced it when I used to stay on top floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Yep, heat problem is very real. If you want view, take the TOP - 1 floor, you will get good view as well as no heat problem :) Elso secure a good position in society body, and bully for building a shade on terrace! This too takes care of the problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes man, both problems will appear sometime or later. Leakage problems will appear later on only if there are some flaws in terrace construction. The heat problem is for real. Be ready for a sauna on some days during summer.
    CommentQuote
  • The leakage will not be there if constro is good, for heat probs, see if builder is putting up reflectors there.

    However, for me, these are 2 main probs of top floor:-

    1. If you have put clothes in the balcony to dry & you are not at home & the rain comes...:D &

    2. Anyone can jump from the common terrace from above. So, need to put a good collapsible grill & make sure that the doors are locked at night (it's OK if you are awake ;)) & when you are out.

    Btw, as far as heat is concerned, it can take place even on lower floors if someone is hyperactive below or above your bedroom:D:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

    Btw, as far as heat is concerned, it can take place even on lower floors if someone is hyperactive below or above your bedroom:D:D.


    HAHAHAHA, have you faced such a heat?:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Now I have done the booking in Rahul park. Let's see what willl happen.

    As per the info I have, the rahul construction is a reputed builder.

    Builder has told me that they had applied 4 layers sand brick and then cement to reduce heating problem.

    For leakage its totally you luck.

    Sometimes on lower floor if leakage is from bathroom of upper floor then its a problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharpune
    Now I have done the booking in Rahul park. Let's see what willl happen.

    As per the info I have, the rahul construction is a reputed builder.

    Builder has told me that they had applied 4 layers sand brick and then cement to reduce heating problem.

    For leakage its totally you luck.

    Sometimes on lower floor if leakage is from bathroom of upper floor then its a problem.


    Congrats man on your purchase, let us/forum know how did it turned out.
    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Btw, as far as heat is concerned, it can take place even on lower floors if someone is hyperactive below or above your bedroom:D:D.

    :bab (5): Why only the bedroom??? :bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I will surely share my veiw and experience of stay in top floor flat.

    I hope after spending so much of hard erned money I will not face such issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharpune
    Yes, I will surely share my veiw and experience of stay in top floor flat.

    I hope after spending so much of hard erned money I will not face such issues.

    Has the booking for their new phase started??
    CommentQuote
  • Booking for D1, D2, D3 they have started.

    The area of those flats is more then 1500 sft. So total amount goes to 65+.

    Those blocks are towards the tekri.

    I had done the booking in A block.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharpune
    Booking for D1, D2, D3 they have started.

    The area of those flats is more then 1500 sft. So total amount goes to 65+.

    Those blocks are towards the tekri.

    I had done the booking in A block.

    Thanks for the update & congrats on your house purchase. I would like to know the following:-

    Poss date for A & the flat sizes, where you bought & the all inc price,
    How was VAT & service tax done,
    Poss date for D1,2,3,
    Price of 2BR all inc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Thanks for the update & congrats on your house purchase. I would like to know the following:-

    Poss date for A & the flat sizes, where you bought & the all inc price,
    How was VAT & service tax done,
    Poss date for D1,2,3,
    Price of 2BR all inc


    Thanks for the wishes.

    The A block flats are ready possession with 4-5 flats available. There is no vat and service tax. The rate I had pay was 3700/psf. I did the booking few days ago.

    The flat areas are 1450 sqt to 1550 sqt.
    There are flats available 3 bhk in C block as well with same 3700 rate.
    The D block rate is same as 3700/psf. The possesion is with in 3 months.

    2 BHK are not available in rahul park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharpune
    Thanks for the wishes.

    The A block flats are ready possession with 4-5 flats available. There is no vat and service tax. The rate I had pay was 3700/psf. I did the booking few days ago.

    The flat areas are 1450 sqt to 1550 sqt.
    There are flats available 3 bhk in C block as well with same 3700 rate.
    The D block rate is same as 3700/psf. The possesion is with in 3 months.

    2 BHK are not available in rahul park.


    I doubtful that VAT is not application. As per me, it is applicable for all RE purchase ( 1%). Can you pls recheck ?
    CommentQuote