Hi All,

I have booked a top floor flat in Rahul Park warje.

I heard from lot of people that top floor flats normally have Leakage problems and heat problem.

How much these problems are true with recent new constructions?
Does any one has experience with Rahul constructions top floor flats i rahul park or some other construction.
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys i want to book flat on top floor
    I am concerned about heat problem
    Builder (GK Group) said he gives POP to everyone in living room

what else i shud ask to him so that i will come to know that he has proper provisions to avoid this problem

Is iot really very serious issue for top floor users ???
    YOUR VIEWS AND EXPERIENCES PLZ
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herama
    Guys i want to book flat on top floor
    I am concerned about heat problem
    Builder (GK Group) said he gives POP to everyone in living room

what else i shud ask to him so that i will come to know that he has proper provisions to avoid this problem

Is iot really very serious issue for top floor users ???
    YOUR VIEWS AND EXPERIENCES PLZ

Yes, heat problem is always there for top floor plans, but if you are looking for
    top most or second top floor then flat terrace will be directly exposed for rain
    so you may face prob for drying clothes else you have to create a shade for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamol
    Yes, heat problem is always there for top floor plans, but if you are looking for
    top most or second top floor then flat terrace will be directly exposed for rain
    so you may face prob for drying clothes else you have to create a shade for it.

Top MINUS One is the best floor from all aspects and it has now premium also for ownership or rental both.
    You get all positives of higher floor and nor leakage, sun heat etc.

Cheers.....:):)
    CommentQuote