Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

Last updated: July 12 2016
53 | Posts
13204 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

    HI,

    Can people let me know regarding Ganga Cypress being done by Goel Ganga Developments .The rate they are quoting is around Rs 2700 psft .

    The site is Tathavade, Wakad 200 meters from highway . I am totally new to this area .How is this area .They told me on the that this scheme is beside a big township of Mumbai Builders - Akshara Elementa who is quoting Rs 3000 per square feet .

    Please let me know your views of this builder & if any body has booked in this scheme . A 2 BHK will cost 31 lakhs .I find this location better then Hinjewadi because of the proximity to city . By giving 2/3 lakh extra should one opt for Wakad instead of Hinjewadi ( phase III )which is 7 kms from the highway .I am looking from investment perspective .

    Friends please send your views & suggestions .
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

    Buy it if for investment, but if it is for self-use - don't go for it and better buy in a place where infra is set up

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

      Originally posted by MANOJ646 View Post
      I am looking from investment perspective .

      Friends please send your views & suggestions .
      Also check what is going rent in this area. It should command 6-7% returns as rentals.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

        Originally posted by MANOJ646 View Post
        HI,

        Can people let me know regarding Ganga Cypress being done by Goel Ganga Developments .The rate they are quoting is around Rs 2700 psft .

        The site is Tathavade, Wakad 200 meters from highway . I am totally new to this area .How is this area .They told me on the that this scheme is beside a big township of Mumbai Builders - Akshara Elementa who is quoting Rs 3000 per square feet .

        Please let me know your views of this builder & if any body has booked in this scheme . A 2 BHK will cost 31 lakhs .I find this location better then Hinjewadi because of the proximity to city . By giving 2/3 lakh extra should one opt for Wakad instead of Hinjewadi ( phase III )which is 7 kms from the highway .I am looking from investment perspective .

        Friends please send your views & suggestions .
        Also check for Colapsable balcony is present or not in this project
        GG is famous for Colapsable balcony and inferior quality of construction.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

          Originally posted by pnb_2k View Post
          Also check for Colapsable balcony is present or not in this project
          GG is famous for Colapsable balcony and inferior quality of construction.
          Also be ready to pay more for all Goel Ganga Developments. You can multiply the area mentioned in the floor plan for all rooms. If you check the total it never matches the mentioned carpet area. I know that the difference is 10 to 20 sq ft in case of all builders. But in case of Goel Ganga it is 50 to 70 sq ft. So avoid Gangu --- Gangu Tai :-) :-).

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

            Originally posted by Rohit Tadwalkar View Post
            Also be ready to pay more for all Goel Ganga Developments. You can multiply the area mentioned in the floor plan for all rooms. If you check the total it never matches the mentioned carpet area. I know that the difference is 10 to 20 sq ft in case of all builders. But in case of Goel Ganga it is 50 to 70 sq ft. So avoid Gangu --- Gangu Tai :-) :-).
            Oh i.c, GG also started this trick to loot public, previously somebody told that Swiss County (Rama Group) is doing this kind of nasty things. There is no way to trust builders whether it is reputed or non reputed.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

              Its best to file a case in consumer court and make this public, since the carpet area needs to be mentioned in the agreement, the builder will need to compensate.

              Its time to really be agreesive.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

                Felicita,Baner too has less area in reality than what shown in floor plan. So, beware about that as well.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

                  Wakad Elementa

                  Do any one knowns what is the current rate and is it worth investing in elementa. This builder is quoting 3200 to 3300. Is this what he offered or he just increased the rate due to the demand.

                  appreciate the feedback

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

                    Originally posted by Rohit Tadwalkar View Post
                    Also be ready to pay more for all Goel Ganga Developments. You can multiply the area mentioned in the floor plan for all rooms. If you check the total it never matches the mentioned carpet area. I know that the difference is 10 to 20 sq ft in case of all builders. But in case of Goel Ganga it is 50 to 70 sq ft. So avoid Gangu --- Gangu Tai :-) :-).
                    Goel Ganga construction quality is pretty inferior . About carpet area mismatch though , this is not an exclusive Goel trick , I see it for a lot of builders .
                    I have tried to add the total area of all rooms to match the total carpet area , but it never matches . One builder told me you've also to consider wall thickness etc. which are not mentioned in room size , but r included in carpet area !

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X