HI,

Can people let me know regarding Ganga Cypress being done by Goel Ganga Developments .The rate they are quoting is around Rs 2700 psft .

The site is Tathavade, Wakad 200 meters from highway . I am totally new to this area .How is this area .They told me on the that this scheme is beside a big township of Mumbai Builders - Akshara Elementa who is quoting Rs 3000 per square feet .

Please let me know your views of this builder & if any body has booked in this scheme . A 2 BHK will cost 31 lakhs .I find this location better then Hinjewadi because of the proximity to city . By giving 2/3 lakh extra should one opt for Wakad instead of Hinjewadi ( phase III )which is 7 kms from the highway .I am looking from investment perspective .

Friends please send your views & suggestions .
Read more
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    3033 is the base rate. Please add the other charges (stamp duty, registration, MSEB, society etc) and find out the exact amount per total salable area to arrive at the effective rate one will be paying. i am sure it will be around 3300 to 3400 or even more.

400 rupees appreciation over 3200 investment is simply 12% annual return and it is possible if and only if you are making 100% down payment. If you take any loan, you will be paying interest charges for the first year. These charges can easily be more than this 400 rs appreciation you are thinking of hence taking you in the loss.

Even if this is ready possession and you are taking loan, this property needs to appreciate more than the bank interest you will be charged to bring yourself in profit.

If you have money for 100% downpayment, talk to a 9th grader student with average grades in maths to understand how compound interest works :) and you can earn more than this even using FD or Postal MIS schemes. Veteren members already discuss other investment ideas on Stock Advice forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

With due respect to your calculations and understanding of profit and loss.

My view is slightly different .Investeor dosent believ in full downpayment payment funda .buying home and investing in home are different concept

From my perspective its a 100% return.

I need to know from the the big b's of the blog regarding the potential of this propery to touch 3400-3600 by next year.

Need data on growth in the area near indira college..,some data points other constructions...future infrasture and compasion with hinjewadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun bhardwaj
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

With due respect to your calculations and understanding of profit and loss.

My view is slightly different .Investeor dosent believ in full downpayment payment funda .buying home and investing in home are different concept

From my perspective its a 100% return.

I need to know from the the big b's of the blog regarding the potential of this propery to touch 3400-3600 by next year.

Need data on growth in the area near indira college..,some data points other constructions...future infrasture and compasion with hinjewadi.

Pyramid developers coming yp with a project of 800 flats
    and mirchandani coming up with a township of 40 acres behind indira college and ganga cypress touch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hearty1987
    Pyramid developers coming yp with a project of 800 flats
    and mirchandani coming up with a township of 40 acres behind indira college and ganga cypress touch

Guys finally booked one 2 bhk in ganga cypress .outlook looks promising lets see what happens in future :)
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats !
    What was the final rate you got ?They were offering 2700 a couple months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    Congrats !

I took high rise 3087
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    Congrats !

I took high rise8th floor 3087
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun bhardwaj
    Guys finally booked one 2 bhk in ganga cypress .outlook looks promising lets see what happens in future :)

congrats buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any change in rate over there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Great . This project advertises a water purification plant which means no municipal water supply .
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked a flat in D block.This area looks potential to me in near future.
    I am targeting 3500 in next 1 year, If Market does well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayaktan
    I have also booked a flat in D block.This area looks potential to me in near future.
    I am targeting 3500 in next 1 year, If Market does well

Originally Posted by vinayaktan
    I am have 2 apartments in this society and I know water supply is there.
    The other who are commenting on it might not be a part of that Ganga Constella society.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4517-kharadi-ganga-constella/page8?t=5347&page=8

Two flats in Kharadi & one in Wakad. Seems you work for Goel Ganga.:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4517-kharadi-ganga-constella/page8?t=5347&page=8

Good catch:D:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Good catch real. We need to f**k out these agents from this site for misguiding others.
    CommentQuote
  • What a stupid logic...If somebody is having 3 flats ,he is an agent.
    FYI, I am a S/W professional.
    And My family is in Construction business in North, So I am having Good knowledge of Construction.
    Goel ganga is not good in construction quality, I know better than u guys.
    But so far I am getting good returns for my investment, I don't mind.
    CommentQuote