Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

Last updated: July 12 2016
53 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
    Goel Ganga construction quality is pretty inferior . About carpet area mismatch though , this is not an exclusive Goel trick , I see it for a lot of builders .
    I have tried to add the total area of all rooms to match the total carpet area , but it never matches . One builder told me you've also to consider wall thickness etc. which are not mentioned in room size , but r included in carpet area !
    Carpet area never contains wall area.

`Carpet Area’ refers to the total usable area within the four walls of an apartment or a commercial space, as the case may be. In other words, it refers to the area for which a carpet can be laid if required by the owners.

`Plinth Area’ refers to the entire carpet area along with the thickness of the external walls of the apartment. It obviously includes the thickness of the internal walls and the columns, if any, lying within the four walls of an apartment. The commercial space is not taken into account in calculating the plinth area.

`Super Built-up Area’ refers to the plinth area of an apartment or a commercial unit as added by the balconies and other common areas like corridors, staircase, lift room, motor room, security room, meeting hall, gymnasium and an area reserved for indoor games.

Comment

Originally posted by pnb_2k View Post
      Carpet area never contains wall area.

`Carpet Area’ refers to the total usable area within the four walls of an apartment or a commercial space, as the case may be. In other words, it refers to the area for which a carpet can be laid if required by the owners.

`Plinth Area’ refers to the entire carpet area along with the thickness of the external walls of the apartment. It obviously includes the thickness of the internal walls and the columns, if any, lying within the four walls of an apartment. The commercial space is not taken into account in calculating the plinth area.

`Super Built-up Area’ refers to the plinth area of an apartment or a commercial unit as added by the balconies and other common areas like corridors, staircase, lift room, motor room, security room, meeting hall, gymnasium and an area reserved for indoor games.
      Dear pnb_2k,
      You had nicely and in a simple way explained the meaning of the 3 terms viz carpet area, builtup area & super builtup area. Good job.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJ646 View Post
        HI,

Can people let me know regarding Ganga Cypress being done by Goel Ganga Developments .The rate they are quoting is around Rs 2700 psft .

The site is Tathavade, Wakad 200 meters from highway . I am totally new to this area .How is this area .They told me on the that this scheme is beside a big township of Mumbai Builders - Akshara Elementa who is quoting Rs 3000 per square feet .

Please let me know your views of this builder & if any body has booked in this scheme . A 2 BHK will cost 31 lakhs .I find this location better then Hinjewadi because of the proximity to city . By giving 2/3 lakh extra should one opt for Wakad instead of Hinjewadi ( phase III )which is 7 kms from the highway .I am looking from investment perspective .

Friends please send your views & suggestions .
        What are the current prices and the outlook.I have heard lot of activities happening near that area .Akshar is adjacent to ganga cypress .

Need some opinion on the appreciation of ths property.With recent communication with builder he is not ready to to go below 3033 for west facing flats .Est facing flats almost all sold for building D.

My personal opinion is that the property will give approx 400 rs/sqft return i next 1 year.need experts comment on it.

Comment

Originally posted by varun bhardwaj View Post
          What are the current prices and the outlook.I have heard lot of activities happening near that area .Akshar is adjacent to ganga cypress .

Need some opinion on the appreciation of ths property.With recent communication with builder he is not ready to to go below 3033 for west facing flats .Est facing flats almost all sold for building D.

My personal opinion is that the property will give approx 400 rs/sqft return i next 1 year.need experts comment on it.
          Just don't buy and walk out.

Comment

Originally posted by pnb_2k View Post
            Just don't buy and walk out.
            I am expecting replies from a veteran member with full explanation.to advocate buy or not buy .

Comment

I am expecting replies from a veteran member with full explanation.to advocate buy or not buy .
              3033 is the base rate. Please add the other charges (stamp duty, registration, MSEB, society etc) and find out the exact amount per total salable area to arrive at the effective rate one will be paying. i am sure it will be around 3300 to 3400 or even more.

400 rupees appreciation over 3200 investment is simply 12% annual return and it is possible if and only if you are making 100% down payment. If you take any loan, you will be paying interest charges for the first year. These charges can easily be more than this 400 rs appreciation you are thinking of hence taking you in the loss.

Even if this is ready possession and you are taking loan, this property needs to appreciate more than the bank interest you will be charged to bring yourself in profit.

If you have money for 100% downpayment, talk to a 9th grader student with average grades in maths to understand how compound interest works and you can earn more than this even using FD or Postal MIS schemes. Veteren members already discuss other investment ideas on Stock Advice forum.

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
                3033 is the base rate. Please add the other charges (stamp duty, registration, MSEB, society etc) and find out the exact amount per total salable area to arrive at the effective rate one will be paying. i am sure it will be around 3300 to 3400 or even more.

400 rupees appreciation over 3200 investment is simply 12% annual return and it is possible if and only if you are making 100% down payment. If you take any loan, you will be paying interest charges for the first year. These charges can easily be more than this 400 rs appreciation you are thinking of hence taking you in the loss.

Even if this is ready possession and you are taking loan, this property needs to appreciate more than the bank interest you will be charged to bring yourself in profit.

If you have money for 100% downpayment, talk to a 9th grader student with average grades in maths to understand how compound interest works and you can earn more than this even using FD or Postal MIS schemes. Veteren members already discuss other investment ideas on Stock Advice forum.
                --------------------------------------------------------------------

With due respect to your calculations and understanding of profit and loss.

My view is slightly different .Investeor dosent believ in full downpayment payment funda .buying home and investing in home are different concept

From my perspective its a 100% return.

I need to know from the the big b's of the blog regarding the potential of this propery to touch 3400-3600 by next year.

Need data on growth in the area near indira college..,some data points other constructions...future infrasture and compasion with hinjewadi.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------

With due respect to your calculations and understanding of profit and loss.

My view is slightly different .Investeor dosent believ in full downpayment payment funda .buying home and investing in home are different concept

From my perspective its a 100% return.

I need to know from the the big b's of the blog regarding the potential of this propery to touch 3400-3600 by next year.

Need data on growth in the area near indira college..,some data points other constructions...future infrasture and compasion with hinjewadi.
                  Pyramid developers coming yp with a project of 800 flats
                  and mirchandani coming up with a township of 40 acres behind indira college and ganga cypress touch

Comment

Originally posted by hearty1987 View Post
                    Pyramid developers coming yp with a project of 800 flats
                    and mirchandani coming up with a township of 40 acres behind indira college and ganga cypress touch
                    Guys finally booked one 2 bhk in ganga cypress .outlook looks promising lets see what happens in future

Comment

Congrats !
                      What was the final rate you got ?They were offering 2700 a couple months back.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X